[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@chimeraspunk, thanks so much for the beautiful and memorable clip - feel like walking down the memory lane again!

@bubba, thanks again for the RFTD clip.  Wow, the music!  I so cannot wait for the fitting next month.  Hope nothing change.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Vimalee. I think it's the same scarf. Why??? Because it just have to be. Hehehe. I wanted to ask about the scarf so badly when I meet them in FAT, but I thought about and didn't. Why?? Because, no will know the story behind this scarf better then Yadech them self. :D

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:heart:

I think the PepsiCo Thaland is a private event so we may not get to see Yadech's pictures at all.

What do you think?  Was the scarf Yaya wore at Lays trip in the USA the same one that Nadech had knitted?

and here's the clip starting at 3:29 - 3:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jKSqdkIlI1Y

Credit: NY Home at Pantip FB  and porpeartord for the clip.
@Vimalee : thanks for sharing the lovely clip. I think that is the same scarf. may be X-mas present or ....well only
Yadech know

Can anyone translate the part where Nadech talk talk & talk
I'm curious to know

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@ Vimalee, chimer, Bubba: thank so much for all sharing....So beautiful, meaningful clips!!!
Although I felt disappointed a litlle bit because there is no photos of Pepsico event was out...but instead..so wonderful clip of True move event was uploaded by Pitta...And I log in to post it  immediatly...I think every clips or photos about Yadech now are all priceless...I really want to give a big...big thank to Pitta for all wonderful clips....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaFigA9iafQ[/YOUTUBE]

CREDIT: ON THE CLIP

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart:  :heart:  :heart: .......... Beautiful MV.........Beautiful music..........Beautiful efforts.......... :heart: :heart: :heart:

The title of the song is called For Each Other.   I think Pitta has to be Yadech VIP.  He/she seems to be able to be at the right place and at the right time to capture the very candid, intimate, and poignant moments.  Many people who have attended many of Yadech events said they would still come to visit Pitta channel just to view things that they didn't catch at the event themselves.  Some even made comments like if ever one day Yadech got married, Pitta and baby Ella would be the very first VIPs to attend the wedding.
:thanks: so much Callayuki for sharing this wonderful clip!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:heart:  :heart:  :heart: .......... Beautiful MV.........Beautiful music..........Beautiful efforts.......... :heart: :heart: :heart:

The title of the song is called For Each Other.   I think Pitta has to be Yadech VIP.  He/she seems to be able to be at the right place and at the right time to capture the very candid, intimate, and poignant moments.  Many people who have attended many of Yadech events said they would still come to visit Pitta channel just to view things that they didn't catch at the event themselves.  Some even made comments like if ever one day Yadech got married, Pitta and baby Ella would be the very first VIPs to attend the wedding.
:thanks: so much Callayuki for sharing this wonderful clip!
I wish Pitta can join us here ....

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for all the MV and pic. I been sooo bored lately, not having Yadech lakorn to watch. I'm been rewatching thier old lakorn and going through all the yt MV of Yadech that I haven't seen.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee,, chimeraspunk and Callayuki for all the beautiful MVs, and I agreed with you all  that it's  the same scarf .

Since we're walking down the memory lane with Yadech, here's  one for my fav. MV clip with so many cute moments esp. the part where Mark teased Nadech about Yaya,  soooo cuteeeee!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8AbdY1RjxQ
cr:ImmaSingaholic