[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
I know right.  Cant't wait to see them together again and so exciting for the upcoming fitting......
Thanks swift2thesky for sharing MVs

another beautiful poster

cr:as tagged & Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip
b/c of you, you, you and all of u , yesterday I re-watch again TNNKK & the week before DJA.
all the swe~et YADECH moment is killing me again ....Oxygen tank plsss  :dance3:

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for feeding Yadech's sweetness LOL  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

@Bubba, love the pic & hope fitting come very very soon..
@huanzhu , :bhehe:  :bhehe: That is called *Yadech Fever* na..LOL Hope Bubble's oxygen tank will help u better..Btw,R u chinese? I m half chinese...
@ cool & fantastic,I have just seen ur guys' FF thread...Can't wait for it  & will support u guys' works na..  
    I m not torturing u na cola dear,sounds like ur bestfriend JJ haha... :bhehe: me too miss them so much,I have my own collection of all their lakorns(only Yadech sweet scenes  involved :bhehe: :bhehe:)  & waitng for fitting by watching  that right now..

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
swift2thesky said:
Thanks everyone for feeding Yadech's sweetness LOL  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

@Bubba, love the pic & hope fitting come very very soon..
@huanzhu , :bhehe:  :bhehe: That is called *Yadech Fever* na..LOL Hope Bubble's oxygen tank will help u better..Btw,R u chinese? I m half chinese...
@ cool & fantastic,I have just seen ur guys' FF thread...Can't wait for it  & will support u guys' works na..  
    I m not torturing u na cola dear,sounds like ur bestfriend JJ haha... :bhehe: me too miss them so much,I have my own collection of all their lakorns(only Yadech sweet scenes  involved :bhehe: :bhehe:)  & waitng for fitting by watching  that right now..

I'm Malaysian - Malay ( to many mix here & there ) but people told me I look like Chinese may be bcuz of my grandfather is a Chinese

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ bubbles8 , hope your oxygen tank is big enough for all of us :bhehe: .  Thanks for sharing a beautiful MV.
@huanzhu, somehow, I can't view the pic. you posted ( want to see it tho).  Is it the same  picture?

This is indeed so sweeeeeeeet!!!!!   Her smile....... and his eyes.......... Sweet Love :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Ladies, I haven't been in this forum for awhile.  Kid tueng Yadech and everyone here mak, mak, mak!!!  I knew you ladies would help with my Yadech fever.  Oh the picture is sooooo sweet. I love the picture so much, Yaya's smile and Nadech's eyes.  This is soooo true, lol.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
bubba said:
@ bubbles8 , hope your oxygen tank is big enough for all of us :bhehe: .  Thanks for sharing a beautiful MV.
@huanzhu, somehow, I can't view the pic. you posted ( want to see it tho).  Is it the same  picture?

This is indeed so sweeeeeeeet!!!!!   Her smile....... and his eyes.......... Sweet Love :heart: :heart: :heart:

OMG this photo is so cute. I love it hehehe <3

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

yeah yeah ...but last night was perfectly show on thread...sigh what happen w/ my pc

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, all these yadech's pictures and clips really made me missed them so much.  I think I will do another marathon run with one of their old lakorns.

Seeing all these RFTD posters reminded me of the time when Yadech went to Ratree Samosorn show to promote GRGR in 2011.  Nadech said in RFTD he will play the character of Ryo who is mean to his subordinates and to other people; however, when he met her (Mayumi) he will love her with all his heart. :heart: :heart:
:thanks:everyone for sharing everything about Yadech!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

waiting with patience

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Huanzhu, Vimalee, Bubba,chimer: I don't know why I can't see your posted photo...When I clicked the link of those photo that you posted, it wasn't shown...I'm not sure about which photos they are....but plz let me post some photos that I think they are naz ^ ^

Credit: Mickey NDW
Photo from NY Home Pantip FB
Talking abt this photo..I'm speechless....It's so wonderful for everything...I love the "honey" smile of Yaya, love the passionate eye-seeing of Nadech, love the image& every words written on it...It'll be one of my priceless photo of Yadech

The Rising sun hairdo photo isn't it,Chimer?
Credit: NY Home Pantip FB

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Callayuki said:
@Huanzhu, Vimalee, Bubba,chimer: I don't know why I can't see your posted photo...When I clicked the link of those photo that you posted, it wasn't shown...I'm not sure about which photos they are....but plz let me post some photos that I think they are naz ^ ^

Credit: Mickey NDW
Photo from NY Home Pantip FB
Talking abt this photo..I'm speechless....It's so wonderful for everything...I love the "honey" smile of Yaya, love the passionate eye-seeing of Nadech, love the image& every words written on it...It'll be one of my priceless photo of Yadech

The Rising sun hairdo photo isn't it,Chimer?
Credit: NY Home Pantip FB
yeah that is the pict ..OMG what happen just now I can see all the photo & now ...all gone again sigh

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg
Lols not sure whats wrong huanzhu. I can see it on my tablet.. Maybe its cos im postg from a tablet? I used the img code too. Shrugs. Thanks vimalee n callayuki for posting the pic! :) so excited for roy fun. Have u guys seen the kookum photos? Looks really good. Can check them out at sugar-daily.com ! Sorry idk how to fix the posting of pics!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
chimeraspunk said:
Lols not sure whats wrong huanzhu. I can see it on my tablet.. Maybe its cos im postg from a tablet? I used the img code too. Shrugs. Thanks vimalee n callayuki for posting the pic! :) so excited for roy fun. Have u guys seen the kookum photos? Looks really good. Can check them out at sugar-daily.com ! Sorry idk how to fix the posting of pics!
that why ...when I checked w/ other. I'm using the same way how others posted the pict too ...mmmm