[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@queenyeon thanks a mil 4 da so sweet pic of yadech, smiling and holding each other !!! 2 beautiful and 2 loving !!! love love love it !
@vimalee thanks 4 da translation, we r happy 2 know what nadech said.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
thx a lot for info Vimalee n huanzhu.....so happy to hear that it start working n they all having fun in it...Have to wait patiently   its a long way for me though...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
From the producer's IG:  " ..... Ask you two to look at the camera, not at each other ..... "    :heart: :heart: :heart:                                                      He just take care of her.....

credit:  IG : yossiebistro, IG : kartarhut, & NadechYaya.com FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 sharing beautiful yadechs japan pics, too cute ! love tat nadech is taking care of yaya and she is allowing, how close is tat !
@bubbles8 lays choose da best and correct presenters! yadech r 2 cute and infectious ! im always buying lays chips these days, remind me of yadech when snacking!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubbles8 yes we r v lucky, thanks to all hardworking and dedicated yadech shippers, da non active 1s like me get 2 c and read exclusive yadech articles ! thanks v much everybody!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I have a question... So while I was inactive, I read some bits and pieces of news here and there... there was something about how people didn't like yaya with nadech.. that really threw me off because I had always loved them altogether... and many other fans who thought the same??? or is not??

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I wonder if someone took the picture from afar without their knowledge?? That is why they were so let lose & giving each other the sweet look ;) they need to do it more often so we all see what they truly feel for one another ;)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@bella I'm sure those are either Yaya or Nadech fans that don't prefer them as a couple. You know, those ones that wanna see them with other ppl. Not us Yadech lovers! I can't enough of seeing these two. They have the best on & off screen chemistry ;) hopefully one day we will hear that these two are indeed a couple and has been since their first Lakorn. Then it'll be too bad for all them haterzs :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
to all my friends celebrating ......sawasdee pee mai, sawasdee songkran ....wishing all of u a v happy thai new year, have lots of fun, wish could join in da fun ! please dont forget to come back here 4 more updates and news okie.
@m9saeteurn1, we yadech lovers really 1 yadech 2 b together, just love them together ! 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@bella, it's only natural and understandable that yadech cant be loved by all, expect ppl to have opinions and just continue to support nadech and yaya in whatever they do, that is the best solution na!

Yaya looks stunning in yellow!!!

And here is our dorky boy, still very cute even not groomed up, surprisingly studying and not eating for once! heh

cr: as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee and bubbles8 for :coolpix: .  Yaya is gorgeous!!!  The Lays clip is so funny and cute!!

:heart: the way Nadech looking at Yaya  is super sweet...... We know what's in his heart :heart: .

cr:NY Home at Panitip

A very beautiful clip which compiles of cute moments of the wonderful pictures and bts clips of Ch.3 43rd Anniversary concert and RFTD and extras.  Can't never get enough of Yadech!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th1Ukfvflas&feature=youtu.be
cr:Cruel Witch

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks so much 4 these v cute and lovely yadech pics....most of all thanks alot 4 da english translated interview !  love nadechs interview about taking care of yaya...yeah makes me so happy :heart:

@vimalee @bubbles8 thanks 4 da pics, always a joy to c yadech ! always makes me smile and have happy feelings seeing yadech !!