[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum --khun ja wrote - the attention and people were around yaya at one point and then james jirayu emerged from the lft and all the cameras and people were crowded around him ... Then yaya said that she would be more handsome than james if she were dressed as a boy ....

In another photo posted today withyaua and james -- yaya turned to him and told hiim that she was atching his lakorn and that his acting was good ... The caption wet on to say that he had a huge smile after she said this to him

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
MrsChum --khun ja wrote - the attention and people were around yaya at one point and then james jirayu emerged from the lft and all the cameras and people were crowded around him ... Then yaya said that she would be more handsome than james if she were dressed as a boy ....
In another photo posted today withyaua and james -- yaya turned to him and told hiim that she was atching his lakorn and that his acting was good ... The caption wet on to say that he had a huge smile after she said this to him
Thank you Ja Ausa for the translation.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL James and Yaya. I would love to watch them in a lakrn together also. I hope that they do make a lakorn with each other, they would make a good couple.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
me, opposite, :)no offence, i am just not into jj's look...ehhh, i am not into mark's look either though many asian girls think he is more handsome than nadech. different people different mind. also,mark and jj look like twins :dance3: . i dont expect yaya play with jj, for me it looks like she plays with mark again..lol :woot2: .

well, stop kidding, now i hope nadech can play more larkons with some nice and experienced actress since he is such a talented actor,of course if he always plays with yaya, fine by me:), i can watch them more and more and never get tired...lol. but i know it is impossible, 3 years 4 larkons, for me it is not enough, but maybe the elders will call a break. after rftd, i dont think they could reunit in at least 2 or 3 yrs,which makes me upset but i have to accept cuz they are actors... :secret: the only thing i still expect on yadech is one day they could make a film with a beautiful love story together, that would make me so exciting!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
of course, if they could finally make a good ending in real life,it would be the best....lol! :woot: so i will never mind if they work together again, just be together in real,it is enough for me....ok,i know i think too much, i need someone to stop me...lol! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
More pic.

Cr.om pic.
Yaya look really good and she's ready to battle Nadech. Don't need the sword, she just look into his eye and he will be weak already...hehe

Cr. Pui Jang
who is that guy in the pict w/ Yaya ?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem said:
of course, if they could finally make a good ending in real life,it would be the best....lol! :woot: so i will never mind if they work together again, just be together in real,it is enough for me....ok,i know i think too much, i need someone to stop me...lol! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
@charlenem i cant stop u but will join u wif these tots, makes da two of us shipping yadech together forever ! just cant help it !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
during those pictures, i feel yaya really wants to change her consistent image in RFTD, her eyes tell it...i am very interested in the scene which they did in toilet, they r always so lovely when they r together. i think the director just keeps shooting their daily life, it could be also a nice larkon with love and fun but without script.. :drools:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what that part is about? Him covering her mouth and taking her in the bathroom?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem said:
@charlenem i cant stop u but will join u wif these tots, makes da two of us shipping yadech together forever ! just cant help it !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry double post.
@mrsChum and huuanzhu thanks 4 all pics.
@bubba and huanzhu we r excited 4 yadechs trip 2 germany cos we 1 them 2 spend quality 1-on-1 time together !!! it'll b so sweet !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
sorry double post.
@mrsChum and huuanzhu thanks 4 all pics.
@bubba and huanzhu we r excited 4 yadechs trip 2 germany cos we 1 them 2 spend quality 1-on-1 time together !!! it'll b so sweet !

for the shooting in germany, i could suppose it is a family vacance like bali last year.?>0< :woot2: .. i think their moms will go with them cuz mae keaw went to apply the visa last month, since mae keaw follows, mae pla does too. it is better for NY, whatever moms go or not, they could enjoy themselves cuz their moms are definitely yadech shippers. :drools:  and if moms go with them, so no news could be made like japan issue (everyone with brain knows it is not true.. but the media likes to make it as a big deal).

just hope they could have a nice time in germany, and get some nice pictures for us to "imagine" :woot: .

ps: i dont think they will share their real private life, they have the right to keep it for themselves (like in vegas, like songkrang sailing or something else). when i know that they work or hang out together, for me, happy enough..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks everyone for the clips and cool pictures.  This is how I feel right now  :woot: :drools: :thumbsup: :heart: :clap: :thumbup: :wub:

The picture of Yaya with her hair down and holding a sword - Yaya was the one who suggested to the producer to let her keep her hair down because it makes her looks more sexy.......no wonder Ryo kept staring at Mayumi.

The SSBT clip - Yaya had a fitting for Rising Sun part 1, where she is a high school student so she still looks cute and innocent, but once she learned Kendo and held a sword in her hands she can be deadly.  While Yaya was having a fitting, James J was in the next room and couldn't help but peek over.  Mayumi is so charming that both James J and Boom had to come and took pictures with her.  James J looks like Mark Prin and he is cute.  I don't mind him and Yaya in a lakorn together.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thanks everyone for the clips and cool pictures.  This is how I feel right now  :woot: :drools: :thumbsup: :heart: :clap: :thumbup: :wub:

The picture of Yaya with her hair down and holding a sword - Yaya was the one who suggested to the producer to let her keep her hair down because it makes her looks more sexy.......no wonder Ryo kept staring at Mayumi.

The SSBT clip - Yaya had a fitting for Rising Sun part 1, where she is a high school student so she still looks cute and innocent, but once she learned Kendo and held a sword in her hands she can be deadly.  While Yaya was having a fitting, James J was in the next room and couldn't help but peek over.  Mayumi is so charming that both James J and Boom had to come and took pictures with her.  James J looks like Mark Prin and he is cute.  I don't mind him and Yaya in a lakorn together.
Thank you Vimalee for the info. I really do love that pic too. She look very fierce and ready for any obstacle in her way.