[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@ bella, Mai's name became new because that was the meaning of her name in Thai.  Lol, at Nadech and Min's names.  Thanks for sharing!
:thanks: everyone for voting!  
It seems everyone is having a great time voting and following the poll result -  Which of these on screen/star couples do you want them to be a real couple?

Wow, another awards coming.  Thailand sure loves to hand out the awards but it is good for ET business!   I think Siam Dara will be the last award for 2012.  It is big and covers every categories:  music, movies, lakorns, people's favorites, media's favorites, etc.  Nadech won last year for best actor in GRGR and Yaya won media's favorite.

Nadech will have a tough competition this time since James J is coming very strong right now.  His lakorn with Bella is currently on air and receives very good feedback and very high rating. 

Good luck to Yadech!.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yesss, they do hand out awards left to right. Does anyone know when the Siam Dara Award show is? I can't wait to see what the lovley Yarry would be wearing :kiss2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
just came back from school....i m preparing a concour for master .....so tired. today i voted well with my friends, actually they even dont know who yadech r...lol, whatever, i m happy thay yadech r leading, maybe i didnt distribute much but always trying my best. 

:dance3: can we just stop talking about jj?lollll.....just kidding. well, i m really fed up of all his news related to nadech, i dont care who gets more popularity or fans, i dont know much about jj so i wont judge or compare him with nadech...just let the time tell everything.

i only hope nadech can get more events and cfs as he wants, of course, if he would like to take more lakorn i would be happy too. :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:clap: Yay....... Yadech finally leading.....Good job you guys :thumbsup: .
@Charlenem, Of course you contribute a lot :thumbsup: ....every vote counts ja.
@queenyeon, thanks for pics.  So glad to see them together.

Another picture for the True CF at Santorini Park.  They seem to have lots of fun when they're together....

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   Yadech are soooo cute.   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:mad:yasalya

_Shay

sarNie Egg
thanks everyone for the warm welcome!  ^_^ 

is that for the TRUE CF? i thought it was a new CF they were doing lol. 

and wow yadech became the leading one on the polls now that was fast!  :yes: 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
ehh...why this cf under shooting secretly? no one gets news about it....and it is not in the open schedule too? hmmm, truemove is preapring sth....lol.

so they will go to germany for shooting or not? i didnt see it in their schedule of june...perhaps they will do it secretly like this cf shooting again? :secret:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yeah I didn't know they were supposed to have filming today, everything went secretly lol 

I heard the Germany's shooting is postponed, so I guess that why it's not on their schedule for now ​I doubt they can do it secretly they would be spotted on the airport right away  :coverlaf:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yadech are so lucky!  They got to go to the theme park to shoot the True Move commercial.

I think the trip to Germany is postponed to July.

The Siam Dara Awards will be held on June 26th.  I think this is for popular vote.

Guys..........  Nadech, Boy, Mark, Mario, Ken P, James J, Pope, Porshe, Dome P, and one more I don't know the name.

Gals...........  Yaya, Aump, Chompoo, Mai, Ploy, Pancake, Anne T, Bella, Min P, and Janie.

James J                                              Nadech                                        Mario                 

Aump                                                   Yaya                                      Chompoo

credit:  Siam Dara

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, I sure hope Nadech takes home the award again and again and again :drools: Don't they start fliming tomorrow or the opening ceremony is tomorrow? I can't wait to see. :woot:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
agree totally wif m9saeteurn1 and charlenem so do not 1 2 hear bout this jj ! hes everywhere !
thanks vimalee queenyeon tippytoes bubba 4 all updated info and pic, yes indeed v happy 2 c yadech together in new cf, man they always look so good, da more 1 c yadech da more i love them !!!
@mrsChum thank u 4 yr dedication 2 continuously vote 4 yadech !!! thanks also 2 all who have been so active in voting, because of all yr hard work yadech is leading, tats so great considering they were at 20+% at da beginning !

_Shay

sarNie Egg
i think they said the filming starts tomorrow, but the opening ceremony date is not fixed yet. 

probably competition would be higher for this siam dara award thing since james j and bella are hot right now since their lakorn is airing

so this voting is only available for the people living in thailand?

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
we can see easily by this voting, yadech still have high popularity and huge fans base. maybe now they r not the most be talked couple because they dont have any series is on air and also they r both too low key to make any news except the rumors made up by someone to ruin them.

3 yrs, they r on top, it has some reasons. i know there r many fans complain about na doesnt take more lakorns, yes,i hope to see him in some lakorns or movies more, but i trust that he knows what he wants, so i support him if he wants to take more events and cfs as he can. you know why? just hoping him to shut someone's  manager's mouth! he is a real superstar not a meteor!

ok, keep voting to suppory my beloved yadech!