[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@charlene haha that's funny! somehow i can imagine him doing that...  :coverlaf:
@vimalee thank you for the translation! oh my~ that's so sweet... :wub:  better make sure im alone when watching the drama, cause i will blush like mad lol! 
@bubba thanks for the indulgence so that we can continue with our yadech delusions~  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

credit: @keaw_jung 
more indulgence for us after the imaginative pic of yadech family that bubba as posted  :coverlaf:  maybe someone can photoshop yaya in? :woot2:  :woot2:

look at the fan he's holding!! oh nangfah~~! :dance1:

nadech being cheeky as usual...if only yaya is in it... the pic will be complete  :coverlaf:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@nykim:thanks! but i have some questions, 1.for the phone number, we can write any random numeros as we want?
2. everytime when we vote, we can repeat our names or phone numbers? or we have to change a new name?
3. how can we know the amount that fans already voted or NY's rank? everytime after we vote?

nykim

sarNie Egg
@amybb. Yes you can only for one person per day in one device... However there are method for u vote again and again with one device... Pls msg me later I would tell you how..

@charlenem. I did try with random numbers, and so sometimes it said the number u used is not right, so the vote eventually not counted.. So I ended up used my country random numbers like it start with 015 then I simply anyhow key in another 6 digits.. And the vote becomes successful.. So simply try these type of random numbers like 015888999. 015333988. 015999373. All these will do. And names, I simply used any kind of names and the age as well..

However we can't see how many votes they had.. We can only know that our votes actually counted..

I dunno how to screen cap.. The words after we vote.. So if anyone not sure whether their votes r counted or not, pls screen cap those Thai words, I would confirm if it is voted ard or not... Thanks all yadechers!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ nykim:thank you for explaination! i tried already,it seems fine, btw, lean cookies can vote again, but not everytime. i will continue after my lunch...lol! if we cant see how many votes NY fans made already, so how can we know which place we r? the siamdara is  so strange, so if we dont know the votes, how we know who wins by voting in the end? yeah, of course they will tell who wins, but no chiffre no proof....whatever, maybe we will see the votes later...i hope .. :)
@tippytoes thanks for the pics, lovely na with lovely ya's Q version on his hand....some fans gave it to him, i guess.  so NY r always together,  lol.....

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@nykim thanks 4 yr total dedication and guidance whenever we do a vote, will try yr method and start voting ! thanks
@tippy hope i can call u tippy, it sounds cute ! da little girl is co cute and lucky 2 b carried by nadech. yadech both hv parental instinct, love da way they carry toddlers, so pro and secured ! love those pics, u r rite if only yaya was there it wud be complete and probably nadech would have bigger and happier smiles and definitely more goofy !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@nykim thanks for letting us know how to vote! but why can't we see the number of votes...  :cry1:
@charlenem i agree with you! no evidence no proof, we can only hope siamdara doesn't cheat our votes..  :teary:  and yes, yadechers are everywhere to make sure that NY are always together!  :thumbsup:
@keylargo sure of course!! :wink: they both have so many similarities, and loving kids is just one of them  :heart:

i wish yaya is more active on ig.. maybe her mom should set up an account just like what nadech's mom did... :bhehe:  

nykim

sarNie Egg
@mrschum The first one means ur vote is successful...

The second is it said today u have ard vote, pls try to vote again tml..

So everybody, if u see as seen in the first one, it means u r alrd voted :)

Sadly I also duno where to see the results of the votes..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya donated her stuff animals to the children.  She placed them while the children were napping so when they woke up they would be surprised and very happy!

What a beautiful person inside out!    NO wonder so many people love Yaya.  They call her our angel, our nang fah. :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
@nykim: Thanks a lot. I got it now. Hope Siamdara won't cheat on our votes

@Vimalee: Thanks for the pic. Yaya is such a lovely nangfah, wish i could meet her in real life

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
interview after angry birds, they asked him something ,he just keeps  saying not true and no,  then i heard he said something about "nong",  and he laughed, so i think here the "nong" they talked about should be yaya, right? i dont understand ....whatever...lol... wait for someone to translate it, thanks in anvance!!!

http://youtu.be/UZRKV7WjsFQ

his song in that event

http://youtu.be/UMQWhVoYBCk

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
yaya kugimiya said:
really? yadech are going to part ways after rftd?is this confirmed? my yadech heart is bleeding now i hope this wont materialized i want yadech forever it's ok if they are being paired with different partner but at least yadech lakorn or a movie once a yr will do to make me happy lol!

Most likely they will separate for a couple of years at least thats what i think maybe 2 or 3. Nadech will only accept 1 lakorn per-year now. He still has school and he still wants to go abroad for about a month. Yaya she is a busy girl too, She has Prissana waiting for her and I think starring James J. I think Yaya will only accept 1 lakorn pre-year also now after RFTD is done and DR. But no worries Yaya and Nadech will have a lakorn they r still in demand. NOi wants thems and Anne still wants them. Hopefully they will have many more lakorns with each other. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the pic and translation!! Miss Yadech so much, can't wait for the 10th of June for their Merit thing.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@m9saeteurn1   same as you.. i hope they can do this one together. but we dont know more if ch3 will get prissana, and we r also not sure if yaya would really pair up with jj for this lakorn, yaya hasnt proved it yet, as na said they will resume shooting rftd in the end of this yr, and there has some news which said yaya and jj would work on one lakorn in the end of this yr, however i dont think yaya would take two lakorn in the same time, she wants to graduate on time as her father required.  so maybe there will be some possibility or other choice??

actually i hope they could pair up again and again unless they confirm that they r really dating, under this condition, i would not care if they pair up in lakorn, coz i guess i might focus more on their daily life,  omg, i m so creepy, pls forgive me...lol.....whatever, i will be never tired of them onscreen or offscreen.... :woot:  :woot: selon moi,  they born for each other...