[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum,  just reading the title makes my blood boils.  I'm sorry, this time I don't feel like translating it.

Let's forget about Nadech's news for now and walk down the memory lane.

One of Nadech's favorite song - For You Always. 

In this clip, Yaya and Tono, the actor and singer from CH5 who came from the same hometown with Nadech, were being interviewed together after receiving the new rising stars awards.  Nadech arrived later and the reporters asked him to wait so they can interview him and Yaya together.  You could tell that Nadech was not a happy fellow at all watching Yaya and Tono smiling and answering questions.  He said to the reporters that he will go and wait inside, but they wouldn't  let him go in but directed him to the waiting area.  You could see him smiling from ear-to-ear when Yaya came over and joined him.  What a turn of the event.  One minute he was sulky and the next minute he was all smiling when his nong sao came over.  If this is not jealousy then I don't know what to call it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXCEmT_AV-k
credit:  Mon Yada

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks vimalee 4 memory lane, its indeed nice 2 c nadech smiling so widely and happily when yaya came over ! sigh no more irritaing news on yadech pls !
@m9saeteurn1 is this a recent merit, all da important persons ! its always nice 2 c yadech doing merit esp when their moms r involved 2, speaks alot !!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9saeteurn1, no nothing new.  It was the same old news about Khor Kwan, but I just don't like the title about Yaya's response.

Thanks bubba for the pictures.  I'm glad Yadech, their moms, and the two producers: Pe Da of GRGR and Pe Mam of DJA and TNNKK could join them.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks bubba dear, love all da pics, yadech together and doing a good cause wif important people in their lives and yadech look so happy ! yes directors pls direct yadech in another lakorn, we love !!!
vimalee lets forget all da negative of yadech wif reporters or news and focus on their event today, avenue dining, their merit above and forthcoming germany trip ! all these events surely make us all smile and happy*:* im sure, thanks !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
how many times do they make merit together? :)

whatever the rumors, i only trust my eyes and follow my instinct. :cheer: i like the feeling when they r together, the smiles, the eyes, the atmosphere around them... dont tell me there is nothing going on between them...

Cr:aebrian

Cr:As tagged..

finanly i know what nadech's number is...lol, ok, so it is the "number" to yaya too, right? no.1 herself,no.2 nadech...lol! :woot:
also lol@ No.1 and No.1.1

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u Charlenem seeing yadechs pics make me so happy, they look so relaxed, happy and theres an unspoken comfort between them! they r both smiling alot !!! esp like yadech in their white merit outfit, so pure ! our yadech r truly gorgeous ! Pa Jaew ka pls have yadech in yr lakorn again, we never get tired of yadech !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
  :thanks: for all the sharing! seeing both families as well as producers who have worked with them coming together to do merit shows that their bonds are strong!  :thumbsup: i personally feel that these merit photos contradicts to the bs rumours which have no evidence whatsoever. 

@thailakornfan many many thanks for taking the time to translate!! ^^

@vimalee many thanks for the explanation of the video! i did watch it before but had no idea that the reporters actually told him to wait for yaya to finish her interview then interview the both of them together. could tell he was not really happy about the situation though he doesn't show it much..  :yes:

@charlene yaya is so funny and cuteeeeee!!! how to not love her?!  :heart:

you all might have seen this photo but i just wanna share it cause i super super love it!  :coverlaf:

#TNNKK

now let's wait for yadech photos from dining avenue~  :dance1:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
merci pour la photo, tippy, nadech is gps...lol

i m pretty sure that they hang out all day long today, i have proof; lol; mae keaw wears the same clothes as she was in merit .....hahahaha, i m sure they finished merit and eat together, hang out a little and come to the grand opening event directly together....... i m happy to see that, look yaya and nadech, mayumi and ryo...lol!

IG:keaw_jung

hand, hand..if i was right, i dont see them do it often in their events.... :D

cr:as tagged

Cr:bonbon_pk   na's eye, never leaves his sister.... he helped to take umbrella for her...

cr: ig barryyayas_club

Cr:as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
another photo from paajeaw, i like his smile, and i m so glad ny r both there for his birthday merit, they r really close like father and kids, i trust ny is always pajeaw's favourite children, no matter of no.1 or no.1.1 or no.2 :),  they r together, happy and that's all.

happy birthday to paajeaw, thanks for bringing us nice lakorn with ny, thanks for helping and loving these two kids.

btw, lol @ na's hair.
seriously, nadech, pls pay attention on ur hair style during your nonworking time, anyhow you r a dara.....hahaha, ok, that is one reason i love him, he never treats himself like a star, that is him, true him.... :D

IG:paajeaw
"ที่วัดบวรฯ มีสิ่งที่น่ายินดีอีกอย่างรออยู่ นั่นคือ ได้เจอกับ ณเดชน์และ @urassayas หลังจากที่ไม่ได้เจอกันนานมากกกกแล้ว The mother and child reunion ... Is only a moment away."

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tippytoes said:
  :thanks: for all the sharing! seeing both families as well as producers who have worked with them coming together to do merit shows that their bonds are strong!  :thumbsup: i personally feel that these merit photos contradicts to the bs rumours which have no evidence whatsoever. 

@thailakornfan many many thanks for taking the time to translate!! ^^

@vimalee many thanks for the explanation of the video! i did watch it before but had no idea that the reporters actually told him to wait for yaya to finish her interview then interview the both of them together. could tell he was not really happy about the situation though he doesn't show it much..  :yes:

@charlene yaya is so funny and cuteeeeee!!! how to not love her?!  :heart:

you all might have seen this photo but i just wanna share it cause i super super love it!  :coverlaf:

#TNNKK

now let's wait for yadech photos from dining avenue~  :dance1:
Charlenem said:
another photo from paajeaw, i like his smile, and i m so glad ny r both there for his birthday merit, they r really close like father and kids, i trust ny is always pajeaw's favourite children, no matter of no.1 or no.1.1 or no.2 :),  they r together, happy and that's all.

happy birthday to paajeaw, thanks for bringing us nice lakorn with ny, thanks for helping and loving these two kids.

btw, lol @ na's hair.
seriously, nadech, pls pay attention on ur hair style during your nonworking time, anyhow you r a dara.....hahaha, ok, that is one reason i love him, he never treats himself like a star, that is him, true him.... :D

IG:paajeaw
"ที่วัดบวรฯ มีสิ่งที่น่ายินดีอีกอย่างรออยู่ นั่นคือ ได้เจอกับ ณเดชน์และ @urassayas หลังจากที่ไม่ได้เจอกันนานมากกกกแล้ว The mother and child reunion ... Is only a moment away."

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Cr:ohnsri1000

Cr:barryyayas_club

Cr:barry.ya

cr: all as tagged

when i saw this photo, i just want to say, pls, get married, you two.....lol! i really cant find any couple that match as NY :woot:

beautiful mayumi..... RFTD, why i still have to wait 1yr more???? :cry:  :cry:  :cry: cant wait to see NY.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@keylargo and charlene yes!!! both of you said whatever that's on my mind! they look so lovin'~ :wub:  and charlene, many thanks for the photos!! keep them coming!!  :woot2:  :woot2:

somehow i think, they are giving us a teaser of mayumi and ryo  :coverlaf: