[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Thank you all for the translations. Really a lot of help for intl fans. Nadech should really be careful with his social media presence or just really be open about it. He's not doing a good job of hiding at all. Here's a comment he posted like 2 mOns back. Earlier he introduced himself as nadech. 2 months ago he introduced himself as ryo. 9 days ago he claimed his motor bike in ig. He likes to dj! Lol

http://s1284.photobucket.com/albums/a565/charmie13/?action=view&current=photo_zps97d81787.jpg

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I'm glad Nadech got a one-seater bike so we don't have to hear rumor about him giving some ladies a ride in the back.

His news gave me a migraine lately............I so cannot wait for Yadech event tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

credit: Barry.Ya FB
Nadech totally w/ us @Vimalee @bubba @keylargo :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@Charmz thanks for your info.

personally, i think we all know he has an ig here since long time, and i m sure the medias in thailand all know it too, and nadech knows they know but he obviously doesnt care. he acts like you can say what you want but me, i dont admit it at all. that is nadech, he has his own mind and he doesnt care the public opinion. he is not affected by it.

since we r fans of yadech, i think we r more focus on their job and their perhaps relationship(ok, just hope they could be together :woot: ),  he hides that he has an ig or he claims that he doesnt have one, for me, no big deal. whatever he keeps to introduce he is fai or ryu, or keeps to show his bike or his hobbies by ig, it is his personal issue. under the spotlight, he is nadech, the superstar, but on ig, he might just want to be "whatdoyouwantmetosee", he communicates with his circle, as everyone does.

he knows that ppl know flymanfree was him, so he changed his ig name to show his feeling, yes, what do we want him to see? what do we want him to do? what do we want to get from him and his ig? he has his right to keep his private life, and us, the fans, we dont have the right to stalk him like so or try to force him admit he has ig. even if he admit it, so what? he would not follow anyone but his friends only.

i dont think he even cares if ppl would continue question him for ig issue, coz whatever he would not admit it, this boy is very smart. as a fan, i admit that i m curious about him too, but he doesnt want to be bothered, so, just laisse tomber.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@huanzhu & keylargo , great idea, that would be so much fun.....thanks ja.  :highfive: .
@Charlenem & m9saeteurn, thanks for all  the :coolpix: .  Yadech look so perfect for each other.

I  love the caption on this picture:    The matching presents prepared by NYFamily to give Nadech and Yaya as the  wedding gifts  Oops!!!  for modeling ja.......

Yes....a  wedding gift for a perfect couple..... :pervie:

cr:as tagged & nyclub

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
can anybody save me? i m dying....lol! i really want to watch RFTD and i really cant wait 1 yr more........ how can they  match to each other like so? the event of tonight can kill all rumors or all doubts, they r perfect couple forever.

if they wouldnt end up well, the only thing i want to say would be "the god is unfair and blind"...lol... :D

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
The article's title is "Yaya gives full privilege without [a lover's] envy to Nadech flirting with Kongkwan."

Wow! They come up with such ridiculous titles...smh at these reporters.

@Charlenem - I am with you on that. I can't wait until it air. They are match made in heaven! I really do hope one day these two will tie the knot. Lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Regarding Nadech’s IG, I wish he just told the reporters the truth when they asked him about his IG.  Instead of saying he doesn’t have one, he should just say that he has one but it is private for just close friends and families only.  Please respect my privacy.  My mother does have an IG called keaw_jung and she is very active.  She has posted a lot of my works, school, life, etc.  Please follow her to get the update.  Thank you for your continued understanding and support.    I really appreciated them.

Media can make and break you.  I don’t want the media to bash Nadech for not telling the truth when so many people know that he does have an IG.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes Vimalee I also think Na should have just said that. He doesn't have to add anyone & just private it like how he's doing now but than just be honest & opened about having one so ppl wouldn't be on his case about this not having an IG issue. Next thing you know they're going to call him a liar. Which I must admit Na put himself in that situation. Honesty is always the way to go especially over something as little as this

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ vimalee and m9saeteurn1  i agree with your mind.

if he admitted it when they asked him in the first time, it would be ok. but after being denied many times, now if he said yes, i have one or like so, then the question will be  why did you keep lying b4? he didnt handle it well in the first place, so...... :scratchhead2:maybe just let it be an open secret?

btw, there will be an interview or not?? i havent seen any pix about it.....

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
He should have admitted the very first time he was asked. Not unless he really did not have one at the time. But I think the reporters asked multiple times already. Should have just confirmed like what Vimalee responded. I'm sure we will all understand he wanna keep it private.

I am also waiting on interviews to be posted :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
Today is Pa Jaew birthday......Happy Birthday to Pa Jaew (the director for DJA), please give us another lakorn with Yadech na.

r: as tagged&@urassayas

I'm glad Pa Jaew got to spend his birthday with his children.  He and Pe Mam gave Yadech a chance to play Fai and Jeed and the rest is history!

I spotted Nadech's aunt on the right of Pe Da.  Must be an important day for Yadech's families and others to do merits together besides celebrating Pa Jaew's birthday.

:thanks: bubba, MrsChum, Charlenem, m9saeteurn1, and everyone for always so fast at uploading Yadech's pictures for us to enjoy.  Really appreciated your times and efforts na!
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever, again, thanks so very much for translating for us.  I can speak and understand Thai but reading is limited so I really appreciated it!

ps:  That was very cute of Yaya.  Nsitasuwan posted on her IG:  "A very happy Birthday Boy with two of his favorite.  No.1 and No. 1.1.  Yaya then response, "No. 1 and No. 2, ka hehehe."   Well, at least she considered Nadech No. 2 after her.  She put James J, the new rising star of Ch3, at No. 10, hehehe.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all, another clip from magnum@   tvpool, the first part is the interview of yaya, jacklyn is there, i love her, lol, she asked about p'nadech again, i always feel NY with jacklyn is more open for talking about each other.

in the second part,there r 3 mc gossip about mike and kk with NY...., third part is the cut of yaya's interview like yesterday. i hope they could gossip the event of today, it makes more sense to me...lol.

can anyone free to translate it?thank you in advance. i heard many nadech nadech there...lol!

http://youtu.be/xvcrKt5NZ0I

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
they do look like a bridal couple...

cr: as tagged

na: yes!!! i m succeed to marry her!!!

ya: i m happy to be with him....

cr:IG: paajaew 
"@urassayas และ ณเดชน์ นำเค๊กมาอวยพรวันเกิด ปลื้มใจจัง ! แต่ที่ปลื้มใจไปกว่านั้นก็คือ น้องทั้ง 2 เป็นผู้ใหญ่ขึ้นกว่าเดิมทั้งนิสัยและความคิด แต่ที่ยังเหมือนเดิมก็คือ ความอ่อนน้อมถ่อมตน และน่ารักเป็นกันเองกับทุกคน"
paajaew said something about yaya and nadech? dont understand..... :scratchhead2: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks every1 4 sharing tots and cmns!
yday must be 1 of nadechs happiest days !!! he got 2 spend da entire day wif yaya and important ppl since da day right up 2 avenue dining ! most of all they look like perfect bridal couple !!! even in yadechs lakorn we havent seen 1 where they walked side by side, holding each other just like happily married ! 4 tat most of us r so vvv happy im sure !
@vimalee u hv done a lot translating 4 us 2 besides our other kind ladies, we do appreciate u 4 everything 2, translation,posting pics, vids, Thank You vimalee ! i like wat u said nadech no 2 some1 else 10 haha .......

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yadech sure r special and important 2 paa jaew, doing merit on his bd ! so many daras out there only yadech got 2 do merit wif him, v exclusive !