[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
can anyone translate it? just nadech's part or general idea, i guess the newpaper is comparing those five who is no.1?   hmmmm, actually none of them is, bcoz no.1 is yaya, nadech is only no.2, lol. ok,stop kidding....thank you in advance.... :D

btw, nadech and mario r so handsome :woot:  :woot:  :woot: ......ok, ignore me..lol!

i m wondering if there was an interview for yadech yeasterday??? dont tell me no interview...i've been waiting for long time just want to see their interview... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Cr: barry.ya fb

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech and many celebrities will participate in 10th Anniversary of World Blood Donor Day, "Every Blood Donation Is a Gift of Life", on Sunday, June 16th from 8am to 4pm at National Blood Center, Thai Red Cross.

cr:NadechYaya.com

Yaya at Uniqlo Grand Opening.   Yaya is so beautiful....

cr:as tagged

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@charmz aww... i hope you don't take it the wrong way, i'm sure charlene didn't mean it that way. this is a forum afterall, you are free to share what you want and express your views here. not necessarily everyone will accept it but at the same time, you don't have to accommodate to anyone too. i'm thankful for the info you have shared and please keep it coming!  :yes:

@charlene thanks for the video on the tvpool interview with yaya. i love the interviewer (forgot her name, something jack) cause she's a yadech fan! nadech was mentioned at 3.22 and yaya's reaction was like shy yet happy at the same time! this reminds me of a recent interview with nadech where a reporter asked him something like working with yaya as usual? he smiled and laughed saying that he is fine working with anyone...  hehe just mentioning each other's names during interview makes them happy.  ;) any kind souls here who knows thai please translate the important parts of the interview (3.22)  :coverlaf:

i think, instead of "whatdoyouwantmetosee", na should change it to "whatdoyouwanttosee"... it makes more sense since he privates it  :wink:

photos time!

cr: as tagged

i love her outfit and makeup here. the hat looks similar to nadech's hat where he wore it to an event at siam paragon(?) supporting yaya singing at front row. they have similar styles this we know.. :bhehe:  

get what i meant by similar styles now?? :bhehe:

IG:ployyyy

love the friendship between nadech and mark... 

you just gotto love them  :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
From Paa Jaew's IG - the director of DJA & TNNKK.  Here is what he said about Yaya, Nadech, and James Jirayu - his favorite children.

"No matter what, No matter what people said about you.   Urassaya, Nadech, and James J, you are all my No. 1.   You are in my heart and you are in my soul..... Always and forever."

credit:   @paajaew

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee for translating. Once again you are always appreciated for your hard effort! Sames goes to Bubba and Lakorn-Thai
Aww, that's sweet of Paa'Jaew to post that. There has been too many comparsion between the two boys. Good that there's no heart feeling.

@Charlenem - I have not seen any interviews or much of a video on the event. I don't think it was a private event, but it is odd to see nothing much on it. I am still waiting....

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
can anybody save me? i m dying....lol! i really want to watch RFTD and i really cant wait 1 yr more........ how can they  match to each other like so? the event of tonight can kill all rumors or all doubts, they r perfect couple forever.

if they wouldnt end up well, the only thing i want to say would be "the god is unfair and blind"...lol... :D

@Charlenem @m9saeteurn1: Suggestion , both of U need an oxygen tank ASAP ....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
This pic is new to ne,don't know when this was taken either. But look like our lovely couple went to help clean the temple.

Barryyaya

@MrsChum, I wondered too how long ago was this taken.  They both seemed young here.  I knew Nadech took Mario to clean bathrooms at the temple but I didn't know that he took Yaya too.   They were just happy cleaning together.. :heart:

Yaya is so pretty at the Uniqlo event.  Yaya always looks good in hats or caps.  Nadech got her a hat for Christmas.  He said she looks good in them..  The reporters asked Yaya what would she give Nadech and she said Vitamins because he worked so much and didn't have time to rest.    Awws, what a thoughtful nong sao.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
actually, yaya is no.1 coz her pic is more bigger than two boys...lol!

@m9saeteurn1 and tippytoes, thanks for sharing photo and also thanks so much to both of you for your understanding and making explaination for me to charmz.... :kiss2: i really didnt mean to plead against anyone here...

@vimalee @bubba thanks for sharing the photo、info and translation. hoping yaya would be there for this charity activity too.

@ huanzhu....lol, only two things can save me, yadech's new lakorn onscreen or yadech r dating offscreen... :cheer:  :cheer:
Cr: all as tagged

same colour of hat and shirt, even they r not together.

the muscle :drools:  :drools:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
keylargo, i really have strong feeling for that, i think they r. they admit that they like each other, nadech said he liked her but he would wait her to grow up and to see what he could do and also said he teased her because he liked her, yaya said many times that her brother is handsome and perfect, and she even chose nadech as the greatest person of 2012 on a magazine(sorry,i forget this magazine's name), and she said that nadech was good enough,no need to change or improve...  so i dont trust this "like" would never grow to the "love".

i always imagine that between them, they have made some deal or some promise to each other. something like ehhh, they work hard only now but wait for an appopriate time to consider a way to work their relationship out, or maybe when they r sure about their future then they will publicize it. they r too young to determine everything now. i think they dont want to hurt each other or break their relationship as friends too. ok, it is just my own idea, or we can call it delusion?! :D

i m not thai, so i dont know much the meaning of doing merit together, they do once is ok,but how many times do they make it together? and yaya even joint the merit of nadech's family, her mom was there too. reporters asked na about mike and made him quiet and uncomfortable, and then it is the turn to make yaya uncomfortable to talk about kk... so funny...lol!

anyhow, i guess their relationship as future lover (or maybe already lover :) ) is an open secret in the industry as na's ig....lol!
hi sweetie we all know that yadech been constantly together since dja

it's more than 3 yrs already and in their lakorns they have countless love scenes

though their kisses were fake except the one under water in dja...

their skinships were also countless and yadech are both beautiful people.

falling in love to each other is inivitable for yadech

it is hypocritical to say they are just sibling when in fact they are not blood related.

and we also noticed that their moms are always with them...

not because they are their personal assistants but sorry to say this to yadech ...

they are afraid the two secret lovers will make a mistake.(censored word)

yadech must maintain a wholesome image being a role model to the youth...

what if yaya will get____ out of wed lock their career is finish.they will lost millions worth of contract

and the worst is they will be sued and will compensate for it.

so the fake scandalous news of nadech is clearly a hype and baseless lol!

my conclusion is yadech can not be trusted because they are also human being

their moms must be watchful to avoid yadech scandal...so we cannot expect them

to hang out alone freely or in public

working together and doing merit together is more than enough for yadech as their dates hahaha

i really envy yadech dating while making money

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@keylargo, agree with you 100%, this event is so beautiful and romantic!! :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Lovely Momemts:

Awwww.......She gives him a sweet stare.......

Wow......He gives her an extra sweet stare.....
Then......They give each other a honey sweet stare......

cr::mad: tagged from NY Home at Pantip & ny club
this is an example of yadech date as secret lovers while making money lol!

if yadech will part ways as lakorn kookwan for long time i guess i can accept it wholeheartedly as long as they will have more merits and events together.

@keylargo

hi friend thanks for your kindness in your private message for me.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
huanzhu and bubba we can throw da towel as da oxygen team ! Charlenem doesnt need us 2 resuscitate her ! shes got even better methods : yadechs new lakorn onscreen or yadech dating offscreen !!! i like tat ! sorry i'd like 2 join her its v effective hehe !!!

yaya kugimiya said:
hi sweetie we all know that yadech been constantly together since dja

it's more than 3 yrs already and in their lakorns they have countless love scenes

though their kisses were fake except the one under water in dja...

their skinships were also countless and yadech are both beautiful people.

falling in love to each other is inivitable for yadech

it is hypocritical to say they are just sibling when in fact they are not blood related.

and we also noticed that their moms are always with them...

not because they are their personal assistants but sorry to say this to yadech ...

they are afraid the two secret lovers will make a mistake.(censored word)

yadech must maintain a wholesome image being a role model to the youth...

what if yaya will get____ out of wed lock their career is finish.they will lost millions worth of contract

and the worst is they will be sued and will compensate for it.

so the fake scandalous news of nadech is clearly a hype and baseless lol!

my conclusion is yadech can not be trusted because they are also human being

their moms must be watchful to avoid yadech scandal...so we cannot expect them

to hang out alone freely or in public

working together and doing merit together is more than enough for yadech as their dates hahaha

i really envy yadech dating while making money

I entirely agree with you on this!  Look at what happened to mam kathleeya; for so long she was waan jai Thailand and then she got pregnant out of wedlock, her image fell entirely and it was the end of her work.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@yaya kugimiya....lol @your comment...i hope so !

just for their moms, i have another reason for they r always with them,   the reason is to cover them....hahahahaha, so even ppl see that they were sweet together, but they can say we have nothing coz our moms were there too....

they cant be trusted, esp. their speech on interview... we r just sibiline, nothing would happen between us....who trusts it? ur eyes sold you two already....hahahah!