[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
@yaya kugimiya....lol @your comment...i hope so !

just for their moms, i have another reason for they r always with them,   the reason is to cover them....hahahahaha, so even ppl see that they were sweet together, but they can say we have nothing coz our moms were there too....

they cant be trusted, esp. their speech on interview... we r just sibiline, nothing would happen between us....who trusts it? ur eyes sold you two already....hahahah!
agree much with you

and remember yadech both with european blood in them

and eurpeans are known to be "horny"this an instinc that yadech cannot escape lol!

so moms must be watchful

yadech being sweet to each other is a sign

i have a freind from ireland she teased me upon seeing me in my sexy sleeping wear

she told me i should have sex with my bf i burst into laughter lol! :woot2:  :woot2:

for my irish friend sex is just an ordinary thing an asian lady like me beleives in the sanctity of marriage

prior to love making lol! :woot2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
he is doing the event for clear men, it means he renewed his new contract with unilever??? i remember he said his contract would be expired in june. however i hope he could keep this endorsement, and gain more endorsements....

@yaya kugimiya, i 've heard thailand is a country with open minded, and their divorce rate is very high compare to the other aisan countries, around 60%.., i dont know the sex b4 marriage is taboo or not there,coz i read a reserch that thai teenagers' average age for first time is around 15 to 16.... but of course not for everyone, everything has two sides, there r a lot of trandistional ppl too. for yadech, as my own opinion, they r both raised by traditional way, so i think it is ok for them...lol.

:scratchhead2: how come we r talking about this topic...? hahhahaha....

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem and yayakugimiya lol u r both funny ! but nice tots *:* im sure yadech r traditionally raised and know da values !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for sharing pictures, vid, translation, and comments.  Nadech looks so handsome at the Clear event.

Yaya helps selling shirts to fundraise for medical equipments.
Yaya is so beautiful inside and out.  She works so much and still makes time for charity work.  :heart: :heart: :heart:

So cute......

Wow....so many celebs helping out.....

ce:as tagged &@ teay_rce

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: Chalenem for the True Move clip.
The owner of the clip wrote, "Nadech and Yaya went out together, so adorable.   Do you want to cheer for them?"

Lol, so many comments for just a 16 second clip with no sound.

"Just only 16 seconds, but I've watched 10 times already!"

"These two, what are you doing?    Why you two are so adorable?  Even though there is no sound, I almost fainted."

credit as tagged.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech looks so good at the Clear event at his hometown.  He has been working out and it shows!     His contract with Unilever ends this month so I hope this was not the last obligation he had to do.

I hope they renew his contract.    :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

credit:  Nadechworld FB

Credit: Barry.Ya FB

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ vimalee, thank you to translate some comments of that sweet clip....yes, i hope he could renew this contract, i think yes. regardless of what happened in japan, nadech is a presenter working with his heart.

besides, he is really handsome in clear man 's cf... :drools: i bet that unilever would never find any guy in thailand who could be more handsome than him for their cf....lol! ok, at least, my own opinion....hahahaha!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks every1 4 sharing really beautiful pics, vid of our yadech, so good-looking both r and bubba yaya is so sweet and kind hearted girl, all yadech have done only makes us love them more!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
he is doing the event for clear men, it means he renewed his new contract with unilever??? i remember he said his contract would be expired in june. however i hope he could keep this endorsement, and gain more endorsements....

@yaya kugimiya, i 've heard thailand is a country with open minded, and their divorce rate is very high compare to the other aisan countries, around 60%.., i dont know the sex b4 marriage is taboo or not there,coz i read a reserch that thai teenagers' average age for first time is around 15 to 16.... but of course not for everyone, everything has two sides, there r a lot of trandistional ppl too. for yadech, as my own opinion, they r both raised by traditional way, so i think it is ok for them...lol.

:scratchhead2: how come we r talking about this topic...? hahhahaha....
yeah i hope nadech will renew his contract with uniliver and gain more...

my one last comment:(promise) :woot:

being europeans by blood it has nothing to do by how yadech are being raised...

therefore that certain EUROPEAN INSTINCT  is in their genes(yadech can never escape from this reality lol!)

definitions of Instincts

View shared post

1.)An inborn pattern of behavior that is characteristic of a species and is often a response to specific environmental stimuli.

2.)a natural or inherent aptitude, impulse, or capacity <had an instinct for the right word>. 2. a : a largely inheritable and unalterable tendency of an organism to ...
3.)an inborn pattern of activity or tendency to action common to a given biological species. a natural or innate impulse, inclination, ...

i apologized for my persistense on this topic

i just feel that yadech are not innocent because they are also human beings

so the two moms are their constant chaperone

end of discussion lol! :yes:  :yes: 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
_Shay said:
hello everyone, finally done with my exams! my summer offically starts yay

thanks everyone who shared pics and videos  :heart: 

haha i love this pic
holding hands in public hahaha so cute  :heart:  :heart:  :bhehe: 

Omg omg omg!!! The hands!!!! Lol THE HANDS!! Hahaha there basically holding hands in public. Omg just go ahead and announce ur undying love for each other already! Hahaha jkjk but really, there holding hands. If that was meant to be "secretly holding hands and they thought nobody saw" cough cough, they got a picture!! Hahaha lmao ^_^ daydreaming again. Not really but haha for a moment they gave me so much hope that there is something more then just close friends and sister and brother love of course there's a lot of chemistry here. Just go ahead and get together u two!!

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Thank you all for sharing. I love love the true move clip, they are so adorable. I watched 10 plus time too and can't help it but smile ears to ears. Once again all for sharing, I apreciated very much. :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I finally did a better job reviewing the video & aww, I love how he kept his eyes on her even after she had looked away already. The head touching is super cute too ;)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
as much as i want to believe that they were really holding hands in the dining avenue pic, like what m9saeteurn1 said, it was most prolly due to the camera angle... :cry:let me apologize first if i burst any of your yadech moments lol..  :worthy:   but that photo looks really sweet even without 'holding hands'...the way nadech looks at yaya is enough to melt us... just like the truemove clip... i'm gonna be diabetic at this rate :coverlaf:  

cr: FB  Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip

they look so happy throughout the whole clip!  :heart: please release the full version with sound already!!!  :thumbsup:
  •