[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Charlenem and tippy, love da clip, heart yadechs smile and happiness its so addictive i cant help having big smile 2. somehow yadech r always v happy when together, esp nadech ! correct me pls, pic of yadech going 2 van, is nadech helping yaya, holding her ? how sweet is tat !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
more pics in merit

Cr: as tagged  nadechyaya_fans

this photo makes me feel that they r not holding a cake but a baby...lol!!

i think they rented a van together, coz after the grand opening show, yaya and her mom sat back in that van too. on that day, nadech, his mom and aunt plus yaya and her mom, 2 families with 5 ppl went to do merit for paajaew's BD, so it is for sure they organized it b4. paajaew said NY brought a cake for him, it proves that they came together. i like the smile of yaya's mom, and also na's hand to protect his sisiter...lol. again, i m happy that they hang out all day along, hmmm...they r definitly a couple! am i too much delusionallll?? :woot2: 

na is singing
cr: keaw jung

Cr: as tagged     lovely NY

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Kikichue1 said:
Omg omg omg!!! The hands!!!! Lol THE HANDS!! Hahaha there basically holding hands in public. Omg just go ahead and announce ur undying love for each other already! Hahaha jkjk but really, there holding hands. If that was meant to be "secretly holding hands and they thought nobody saw" cough cough, they got a picture!! Hahaha lmao ^_^ daydreaming again. Not really but haha for a moment they gave me so much hope that there is something more then just close friends and sister and brother love of course there's a lot of chemistry here. Just go ahead and get together u two!!
sweetie they did not held hands but almost (their fingers started to...)but yadech suddenly remembered they are in public and on cam.(coughing much lol!) :woot:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
no no no Charlenem u r not delusional ! im so happy 2 c more pics u posted, clearly nadech is holding and guiding yaya! i sense he feels he has more rights wif phyiscal touch than before on yaya and i really like tat !! thanks 4 posting those pics !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@mrschum thanks for the clips!! ^ the fai video is so funny! esp the scene where nadech farted and mark was cursing :rofl:  but the image where fai cross-dress as a woman is haunting me...  :sweat:  

@charlene thanks for the video and pics, i love the song that nadech sang! i also think it makes sense that they were out together for the whole day due to merit + dining avenue,  and he sure is a gentleman!  :yes:

@keylargo me too! i feel that he got more rights to protect and take care of yaya... just imagine if some other guy gets close to her, i can already picture him glaring at the person...  :bhehe:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
MV of dinning avenue, made by gracioco numnim

http://youtu.be/Ycq-4njdnJA

btw, i think there is no interview after that event, maybe that is one condition for ny attending there?? i dont know, since they've met many rumors, perhaps they dont want to be interviewed again with the repetitive questions?

cr: as tagged

truemove is clever now, lol, they created an account on ytb and keeps to release teasers  to warm up the fans, even so short and without sound, but their sweeteness attracts all of us... i m wondering that they would keep
releasing some cut everyday? :)

he took umbrella from yaya's hand.
cr: as tagged

the way he looks at her:"why my sister is so beautiful??"

Nadech has japanese nationality, isnt it? and his father is japanese, he thought he was japanese b4 his mom told truth. the costume on that event looks like a japanese wedding, can i imagine that they've made a special "wedding" as na is japanese? :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ouu, I love those photos of them getting in the van. Even just to get the van Nadech has to be so sweet & lovely in helping her get in. He's just something. Why do I get a strong feeling theses two are more than what they claim?? ;)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all, remember we've talked about their rock climing several weeks ago? i just saw a photo on barryyayasclub as follow:

https://socialcam.com/v/PPCf1jue?autostart=true&fs=facebook&fsk=dDV6iSwP&error=access_denied&error_code=200&error_description=Permissions+error&error_reason=user_denied

the clip shows nadech was climbing, but fans were talking about yaya, i dont understand, but if i was right, i might see yaya was standing down there, and her sister was sitting on the floor and talking with someone. they had coach for them there.

the point is in this clip, they didnt wear the same clothes as we saw on the photos, nadech was in white t shirt, yaya was the same.but the photo that we saw nadech was in white vest and yaya was in care bears. it means they went there together not only once. so the rumor has it that they made together rock climbing on sunday (the weekend with all rumors of kk and smoking etc. came out) perhaps was right. and the photo where yaya with her sister, kim and her friend was after the clip time. if i was right, the girls group was on tuesday night.

what should i say? they really meet each other out of working time so often.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@ Charlene, it's only two day apart. First one was only Nadech, Yaya and Kat. And it's was taken on the 26 of May. The second one was on May 28 with Yadech, Yaya friend, Kim and Kat.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't remember where I read it, but someone mentioned that Nadech and Yaya went to rock climbing as part of the training for Rising Sun.  Since their roles in RS require a lot of physical fitness and strength, they have to go work out to prepare for their parts.  I think Yadech didn't want people to think that they just went out by themselves besides work so Yaya invited her sister, Kim, and her friend along.  These two sure really planned everything not to make news.

Nadech looks really good at the event at his university.  It was the new students orientation day and Nadech as an upper class student was there to welcome them.   I'm sure students, faculties, and staffs are very proud to have such a famous student at their University.   There is this lady who has been following Yadech for a while.  She wrote, "Watching at home.  There were loud cheers and warm reception from the audiences when Nadech walked up the stage.   I'm so touched, my heart is full.  You are my No. 1 along with your nong sao.  This mother is very proud; my tears just kept flowing down."    I think she is an older NY fan and she likes to call Yadech her children just like Paa Jaew . 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:

@ Charlene, it's only two day apart. First one was only Nadech, Yaya and Kat. And it's was taken on the 26 of May. The second one was on May 28 with Yadech, Yaya friend, Kim and Kat.

yes, it is what i mean,  on sunday, nadech, yaya and kat(i've heard about it by a friend on fb, coz nothing to prove it, so i didnt say anything), on tuesday yadech, kim and yaya friend...lol, i think they have more time to meet each other, just fans didnt know or maybe they didnt want to reveal it because of protection...5555555555
===================================================
do we notice that there r never only those two hang out ? maybe with their moms,maybe her sisters,maybe the girls' group,or maybe......but, they r always together. now i understand how meaningful their fan club "NY together" is.... :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

i really love them,they never try to do love promo. on the contrary, they avoid to show their closeness instead.... yaya works so often with nadech, but she rarely posts their photo, just several days ago,she posted her and anada for the icecream, but she only posted herself for dinning avenue event, no nadech. even for the BD merit, there was nadech in the photo,but not only two of them, paajaew were inside too.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee,thanks for translation,  ohhh, what she wrote is so touched!!!

for the training of RS, i've heard too, but it is just someone's guess cause one picture of na is posted on a guy's ig who is working in ET industry and also is a friend of khun ja's husband or jett, i dont remember whose friend.

normaly, when they did training of archery and sword for RS, SSBT and khun ja or jett were on set and made report, but it seemed nothing for rock climbing. well,i realy dont think it was work related :) . i prefer to trust that they just wanted to hang out to enjoy their time together but under their friends' cover...hahahahaha. :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@vimalee......Yes, rock climbing is a good physical workout for the arms and legs. Whether its for work or not I'm still happy to see them hang out.
Thank you Vimalee for the lady comment. Very touching :) I also feel like a proud mom watching Yadech too! Been following them several yrs now and see so much growth in them. I can say I'm proud to be a Yadecher.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
another clip of their merit, yes, i was right,  2 families rented a van and NY sit together on the back seat as usual. mae pla didnt sit with yaya. i think i saw the pink blanket again....hmmmm, so they need a blanket for what? yaya is a baby girl who needs to be covered by blanket to keep warm? kidding. lol!!! happy to see 2 families together!! 

thanks to my friend lisa.K on fb who offers that link.

cr: bory p socialcam
https://socialcam.com/v/C2sy5Rxa?autostart=true

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
So in the merit video it doesn't look like Nadech even helped Yaya into the van? Was there another time??
no,he didnt helped her to go into the van, the clip and the photos r the same. he just put his hand in her back without touching to protect her as i mentioned, he always does it.  and why yaya needs a help to go into the van....lol! :D

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
no,he didnt helped her to go into the van, the clip and the photos r the same. he just put his hand in her back without touching to protect her as i mentioned, he always does it.  and why yaya needs a help to go into the van....lol! :D
you're correct @Charlenem

nadech went up to the van first to place the flower he's holding at the driver's side ...

then went down from the van not to assist yaya but to sit beside her ...

waaaaaaaaa!i'm on cloud 9 upon seeing the whole video

i'm glad their moms are also yadech shippers :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: 
by allowing them to sit next to each other :party: 

btw here's the link:

https://socialcam.com/v/C2sy5Rxa?autostart=true