[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh that Pittanomipa mv got me all squealing! Her(I'm assuming she's a she lol) videos and fancams are always the best!
The last sequence with Nadech loving stares for his nong ...Oh my god! My shipper heart is screaming  :woot2:
@tippytoes I know right! She's such a Yadech shipper! Always feeding us! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
m9saeteurn1 said:
Our Pittanomipa finally made a Yarry video :dance3:

Cr:pittanomipa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHAI8EovO7Q

Our talented Pitta did it again!     There were news that Nadech spent Songkran (Thai New Year) with Richie in Cheng Mai (Richie's hometown) in April and lately was courting Kor Kwan, Pe Ae's new kid.  Nadech came out and confirmed

those news were not true.  Pitta's latest MV addressed these issues.  I love her choice of song - Believe In Me....Please.     I think you all get the ideas when watching this MV - believe in Nadech and believe in his action.       

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
Another piece of article about our Yadech. But don't know what it saying though?????

@jinapyc

"Pe Nadech is a talented actor, and I wish him continue to be a better and better actor everyday .  Even though Pe Nadech always teased me and treated me as as young boy instead of a girl, it is okay because one day I

would get back at him. hahahaha.   Wishing Pe Nadech continue success in life, always."

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u vimalee 4 thinking of us even when u r away ! love da last pic just affirm our love 4 yadech more ! they r so great together ! thanks 4 translating...yaya loves nadech her wishes r so generous, sweet... and nadech watch out she will get back at u ...time 2 treat yr nong like a lady ...but i think he does from da various vdo da way he stares at her oh my its more than just a brotherly stare, those killer stares r wif admiration and full of love (delusion but cant help it !) !!! not forgetting he is always there 2 help her, luggage, pp, wallet, etc, !!! oh yaya nadech teases u cos hes familiar, comfortable wif u and njoy yr co !!! ...luckily he doesnt tease others more polite and distance wif them... teasing is reserved and special for yaya only ... im happy wif tat !!!

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Vimalee, thank you for translated Yadech's article, you're always kind. MrsChum,thank you for sharing the vdo and everyone for sharing I apreciated very much. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Question? so I was viewing the thread where what post has the most likes, and I came upon one that someone is translating the entire book into english!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahaha my sister was like "Idc about them thai looking self." and I was like "It's Yadech, there the cutest." "Oh you Yadech, ya they are cute." Lol Off-Topic!!!!
I really miss Yadech though!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow... :thanks: everyone for your wonderful sharings.  :heart: them.

@Vimalee, hope you have lots of fun and don't forget to come back na.  Thanks for the translation and the lovely Yadech pics.  It was so sweet of Yaya to send her best regards to her P'Nadech na.

And, here are for you from all of us ............

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks 4 representing all of us and sending sweet lovely pics of yadech 2 vimalee, im sure she'll b v happy 2 receive those pics, im !!! thanks 2 4 da update of yadechs new lakorn... cant wait and m just sooo glad yadech r paired up again instead of wif others !!! yadech rules and forever !!! seeing yr pics, hoping their rftd and 5th 1, will have many real kisses 2 satisfy all of us, we waited long enough !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
How exciting!! I can't wait to see all the series but more so Yarry's series. Has both confirmed? I think this will get a lot of debates. Due to both always pairing in lakorns together. Nonetheless I am ecstatic :))
Nadech is just too darn handsome when he give his kisses! <3

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @vimalee and @bubba for translation and information...and thanks to all of your who share the clips, photos and comments...lol!

lol@   "treated me as a young boy instead of a girl"......yaya, i dont belive you thoroughly!!! the way your brother cares about you, stares at you, smiles at you and treats you,  it is impossible that he thought you r a boy,unless he wants to take part in "marriage pour tous".... :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: for me , it is just cover words.... but its ok, at least we know nadech in her sister's eyes,  he is always good, i think if yaya was not a celebrity, maybe she would join nadech's fansclub? lol!!!!

hope yadech could be sure in this 8 series of 2015 and get a good stroyline, also hope after that they can make sure about their "friend/relation"ship, in 2015, they  will be both graduated and will be more matured to determine many things in the right way and right time....

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
omg, it is nadech?? i cant recognize him in the first sight

ig: keaw jung

ok,this one is more better...
ig:alexandul

yaya and her bear.....yaya,u r missing ur brother, right?
ig:as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
The news on them being partner together will definitely generate debates. Not all will like the ideas. Only we can hope for better storyline. Guess the majority win, else they would not be selected to be partner in the next one.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
wait guys so Nadech and Yaya are making another lakorn together coming out in 2015, together again?? or r they paired with different ppl?