[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww thank you ladies for translating. Happy to hear Yaya worries & tries to take care of Nadech. We all know Nadech will do the same for her. ;)
I am anxious to see their Euro trip pictures

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem tat is really good news, yadech will have summer vacation cum work !!! hope nadech will join yaya in paris, will b so romantic ! and we 1 2 c pic, vdo of their trip !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks bubba 4 vdo and pic, yaya is absolutely beautiful ! love her hair tied this way, reminds me of 4+1 concert where yadech were so hot and sexy performing, so much love tension on stage ! thank u bubba *s*

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
:thanks: all for the sharing!! esp thailakornfan & bubba for taking the time to translate the video clip for us, truly appreciate it! i love the part - nadech's personal nurse! jacklyn is the best!! she sure knows how to tease yaya  :bhehe: and yaya, we know what you think we do not know lol..  :bhehe: but yeah.. she should answer this way, cause if she said they do meet up besides work, she will need to answer more questions hahaha.. anyways, don't worry.. your secret is safe with us lol!! 

cr: as tagged
they look so cute here  :heart:

woahhhh i can't wait for 1st july!!! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
As expected from P'Jacklyn :clap2: ! Thank you guys for translating! 
I loved how Yaya got defensive when she called him "fat" LOOOL, he is skinny and has only muscle...Yaya you're being too obvious! It's cute to know that she also helping and nursing him when they meet up, and as we already know they get to meet quite often these days.  :ghehe:
I'm excited for Dao Reung! Can't wait to see Yaya back on-screen again, it's sad that it'll probably not be subbed. 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
^hahah queenyeon, she is blinded by love that's why she will never see him as fat! as much as i'm a fan of nadech, it is evident that he gain (much) weight! though not to the extend of fat...but not everyone will think the same way. we all know there are people who can't stand a tiny bit of weight gained..they are just too obsessed with the perfect image.  :thumbdown: well.. i can't bare to watch DR... because i fear it will be another uncle-niece lakorn lol!! seriously, yaya looked way much younger than her recent male leads... that's why i can't picture them as on-screen couples..  :no: but i will at least give the first episode a shot! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^I agree, Nadech gain easily weight but I noticed that he's also able to lose it easily. Especially when he's busy filming lakorns
As for Dao Reung, I'm not a fan of Por(add the huge age gap between them and the fact that I don't find him attractive either lol) and he does look like her uncle...just like I didn't see much chemistry between Aum & Yaya in Maya Tawan, I know I'll not see much chemistry between her and Por. But because I'm a total Yaya fangirl, I'll give it a try! At least if I end up not liking the lakorn, I'll just watch her parts/cuts and skip the rest hehe. 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
^ yeah i agree he can lose weight easily as well, and he'd look better on screen if he lose a few pounds! :spin: i'm not sure about you girls but i find por's mouth/teeth distracting...idk why lol. whenever i see him, my focus will be on his mouth!! and its not a compliment!! (omg i feel bad for speaking ill of him but thats my honest thoughts lol) hehe great idea.. maybe i should just watch yaya's parts too :thumbsup:

another doggie pic  :D i got an eye for dogs  :lolyup:
cr as tagged

~tippy's interpretation~ 
yaya: *kiss doggie*
nadech: how dare you! bad doggie!!!  :whaha:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
@Tippytoes OMG that's like the main reason why I can't find him attractive....it's so distracting in a non-positive way. I wish Yaya would start acting with actors that I actually like or I find attractive....and less huge age gap. I don't like it when the leads have huge age gap, it's a total turn off for me personally! But hey I might like it though, we never know! 

Nadech looks jealous of that dog LOL 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
according to the schedule posted on fb, yadech are attending siamdara on the 26th!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
and and, the photoshoot is on 1-7th July in Germany & Italy(?) wow.. a week together!!
and and and, they're meeting tmr for a merit event?! omgggg i'm a happy girl!!! TGIF Y'ALL!! ^^

cr: Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip
น้องญาญ่า
*** 22 มิ.ย. 56 งานปิดนะคะ
*** 26 มิ.ย. 56 งานสยามดารา สตาร์ส อวอร์ด 2013 ณ ห้องคริสตัลบอลรูม CDC เลียบทางด่วน เอกมัย-รามอินทรา (รอการคอนเฟิร์มร่วมงาน)
*** 29 มิ.ย. 56 งานแถลงเปิดตัวละคร " ดาวเรือง " ณ อาคารมาลีนนท์ช่อง 3
*** 1-7 ก.ค. 56 เดินทางไปถ่ายแบบนิตยสารเพื่อนเดินทางประเทศเยอรมันและอิตาลี
*** 14-18 ก.ค. 56 ทริปกับผู้โชคดีของ 12plus ที่ประเทศฝรั่งเศส
+++++หลังจากจบละครสุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพแล้ว ดาวเรืองมาพบท่านทันทีค่ะ ( รอติดตามรายละเอียดความเคลื่อนไหวละคร “ ดาวเรือง” ได้ที่หน้าเพจนะคะ….ไม่นานเกินรอคะ )
+++++คิวถ่ายละคร The Rising Sun (รอยรักหักเหลี่ยมตะวันและรอยฝันตะวันเดือด)วันศุกร์ เสาร์ และอาทิตย์

พี่ณเดชน์
*** 26 มิ.ย. 56 งานสยามดารา สตาร์ส อวอร์ด 2013 ณ ห้องคริสตัลบอลรูม CDC เลียบทางด่วน เอกมัย-รามอินทรา (รอการคอนเฟิร์มร่วมงาน)
*** 27 มิ.ย. 56 งาน Grand Opening โรบินสัน Lifestyle center สกลนคร
----------เที่ยวบินขาไป DD9514 ดอนเมือง-นครพนม 07.20-08.30น. (เดินทางด้วยรถตู้ต่อค่ะ)
----------เที่ยวบินขากลับ DD9411 20.35-21.45น.
*** 29 มิ.ย. 56 งาน 16th Annivesrary Chinnawong นครไอทีพลาซ่า โดยชิณวงศ์คอมพิวเตอร์ จ.นครศรีธรรมราช เวลา 09.00 – 19.00 น. (รายละเอียดเที่ยวบินจะแจ้งให้ทราบอีกครั้งค่ะ)
*** 1-7 ก.ค. 56 เดินทางไปถ่ายแบบนิตยสารเพื่อนเดินทางประเทศเยอรมันและอิตาลี

+++++คิวถ่ายละคร The Rising Sun (รอยรักหักเหลี่ยมตะวันและรอยฝันตะวันเดือด)วันศุกร์ เสาร์ และอาทิตย์
+++++เรียนมหาวิทยาลัย ปี4 วันจันทร์-พฤหัสบดี

*****งานคู่*****
*** 26 มิ.ย. 56 งานสยามดารา สตาร์ส อวอร์ด 2013 ณ ห้องคริสตัลบอลรูม CDC เลียบทางด่วน เอกมัย-รามอินทรา
(รอการคอนเฟิร์มร่วมงาน)

*********ขอขอบคุณบริษัทโฆษณา บริษัทสินค้า และแหล่งข้อมูลต่างๆ รวมทั้งพี่ๆน้องๆชาว NY Family ที่ช่วยกันหาคิว หลักฐาน แบนเนอร์ และลิงค์ต่างๆมาให้บ้าน
**ปล.. ข้อมูลคิวต่างๆของ NY อาจจะเปลี่ยนแปลงได้ตลอดเวลาตามสภาวะและเหตุการณ์นะคะ

******* ข้อมูลต่างๆของน้องณเดชณ์และญาญ่ายินดีเผยแพร่ กรุณาให้เครดิตบ้านด้วยนะคะ

หมายเหตุ
*** จะมีคิวเพิ่มเติมมาอีกค่ะ..รอติดตามจากบ้าน NY Family ได้เลยค่ะ คิวปัจจุบัน คิวล่วงหน้าที่มีการคอนเฟิร์มแล้ว เราจะวางให้เลยเพื่อให้สมาชิกได้เตรียมตัวในการไปเชียร์ไปเจอ NY ได้อย่างเต็มที่..ขอให้มีความสุขในการรัก NY น่ะค่ะ บ้าน NY Family ทีมงานและชาว NY มีอุดมการณ์เดียวกันคือ รักและส่งเสริมศิลปิน NY อย่างไม่มีข้อแม้ ขอให้จิ้นฟินกันก็พอใจแล้วจ้า ฮิ้วววววววว

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, I LOVE the interview with P'Jacklyn. I love how Yaya was honest & was not annoyed with so many questions of Nadech. I definitely do see worries in her in eyes when asked if she worried about him. :kiss2:

Omg, so many good news lately with Yarry. I can't wait to see how they look at the Siamdara Award let alone I hope they sit next to each other. :kiss2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9saeterun1 it would be really great if yadech attend siamdara and r seated together !!! this outing will b prelude 2 their germany trip though in btw they meet up... it'll b so awesome if they r seated together cos we know how close and sweet moments they will give us wout being aware or trying 2 hard !!!