[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Last post! Chef Nadech and Yaya :)

Thanks MrsChum for all the :coolpix:  of Lays.   I esp. like this one.  Nadech is so protective of his 'nong'.
Here are some of the comments :

"Like this picture.  Nadech can certainly take care and protect 'nong'"

"I guess the plate must be very heavy hahaha"

"We have to help each other because we're a 'real couple'."

"Because we're together."

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem thanks 4 pic,i love all da lays and truemove pics, 2 cute and yadech v happy,clearly having a greeat time ! no ball in btw their heads is much better !!!
the songs are tnnkk ost by nadech and yaya ! i listen to it every day wo fail, yadech songs give me v happy vibes whenever i listen ! also worth checking out is da other ost duet by aof pongsak and lydia, beautiful song and reminds me of every yadech sweet moments in tnnkk !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mc thank u 4 posting all pics ! appreciate it so much! no aware yadech had lays events today and seeing those pics u posted is really a reward, we r getting first hand update !!! v happy wif every pic and yadech doing a charity drive 4 kids, they r so kind !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem sorry i dun know da ost title, just know they are tnnkk ost and downloaded from wishboniko youtube tnnkk page, hope it helps.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy i love those truemove coaster ride pic, yadech wif VBS and holding hands so tightly, how twosome the r !!! thank u tippy !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks 4 da cute cmns, all of them fit yadech ! yadech doing this drive 4 da children is awesome, so kind of them !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem im wif u, while waiting 4 rftd am rewatching all yadechs lakorn, vdo, never tire watching over and over ! in fact m always switching in between lakorn ! it will b a while b4 we get 2 c,in meanwhile we can cheer each other wif yadechs love here !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
the short cut of game
cr:bomb pholathee ig

http://youtu.be/GJR9-Ir6tp0

cr:as tagged
what r you talking together? brother and sister....lol!

interview
http://youtu.be/bfK7-RIN2JE

i guess i heard  they were talking about the news of jj's price is higher than nadech...

i think it is a news made by jj's manger, i heard he talked about it  several days ago,  honestly,   i really dont like this manager, he always likes to make news to compare with na, he doesnt know it is easier to  get anti fans for his newbie???  na gains his price during 3 yrs with hard working and many prizes, it would never be so easily to get highest price for a newbie even he has high popularity, nadech didnt get so high when he was newcomer either and he did have very high popularity in that time too. of course, ppl can say what they want, if they like they could say their price is the highest of the universe..... :whatever:  :whatever:

and also i heard mike's name, maybe they asked again the same question about mike ?? hmmmm...... :scratchhead2:

whatever, happy to see these two together, and they look so sweet. i like the way yaya looks at her p'nadech when he is answering questions. :woot2:  :woot2:

btw, nadech looks slim there and he didnt do any make up....lol!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@keylargo  hahaha, we have 1 yr more to wait here, do u think maybe they will publicize their relationship in the while we r waiting? :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

or, maybe they will get someone else during this yr? :cry:  :cry: if it was true, i cant support it...pls, be together, my NY...dont break my heart.... :cry:  :cry:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hmmm I don't think they will publicize their relationship. Too many risk at stake. I just don't see them two willing to confirm it. At least not now. Who knows about after they are done with school? Maybe than they won't be so secretive

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
He looks even more handsome without makeup. All natural! ;) seems like I heard them asked Nadech about his Gay poses that he was trying imitate Mairatchda??

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
ok,they could always keep their relation in secretive way, i m totally ok with that as long as they could marry in the end....hahahahah! i just cant accept they end up with the others.... :cry:  :cry:  :D

yes, nadech is really handsome even without the make up... :drools:  :drools: and my yaya is beautiful too, they just so match to each other..i cant wait to see them together on 26th, i m sure they will sit together as usual...

good for yaya, she could go to italy, she let her brother chose america last yr, and this summer her brother will be together with her in italy....she can practice italian this time...it is no doubt that this travel plan is made for them. that is true there will be a group, but obviously the others will never bother them including their moms....lol! this trip would be more private than american trip, no fans with them, only friends and moms who know their actually situation :cheer:  :cheer: .

i bet there is always him or her in every good moment in their memories in past 3 yrs. they have been building their sweet memory together and they r building it still.   :woot2:  :woot2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
ok, ch3 party

cr:tooktikky

just watch and i say nothing..... :D

cr:aebrian
paajeaw and his favourite sons....where is no.1??? :D

ok,no.1 is here....lol!

cr: as tagged
with grandma from tnnkk