[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, glad to see you back.  :highfive:

Nadech & Yaya Interview at Lays
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfK7-RIN2JE
cr:Tookie PRvariety

Here's a rough translation

Nadech and Yaya spent almost the whole day doing Lays charity activity at SOS Children's Villages. Since they do  a lot of charity work and merits together, the reporters asked if they're a merit couple on screen and off screen.

Nadech:       (Laughing)  You can say that because I do a lot of merit with 'nong'.  (then, they went on talking about charity work......)

Do you have any work together?

Nadech:      Yes, you can follow on the Fanspages and my mom's IG.

How's your back?

Nadech:      A  lot better.  The doctor recommends to rest for couple weeks from any hard exercise.   (they continue to talk about his injury.......)

Yaya, do you want to play wave board with 'Pe'?

Yaya:          I don't think I'm strong (brave) enough.  I'm have enough exercise filming Dao Reung.

Do you give any encouragement to 'Pe' about his injury?

Yaya:         Serve you right!......hehe....just kidding...just kidding.  Get some rest na 'Pe'.

Nadech:    Krup pom (yes)     (that is so sweet...)

There's a picture of you that is so cute.  Ppl said you found your inner self.

Nadech:   Oh....that picture.  Really, it's from P'mai's IG, the hair stylist.  It's just that I was holding his bag and teased him about his pose, so he took a picture.

Yaya:        Copy P'mai's pose.     (Yaya to the rescue.....so sweet!)

Nadech:   And the pair of shorts are so short.  I just woke up before going to work.

Did you see the picture?

Yaya:       Yes, P'Nadech has a nice shape(body).

Your rival in posing(modeling)?

Yaya:        Oy.....no way.  A guy can't compete with a girl.

So you say you're more beautiful?

Yaya:       Yes.

Nadech:   Oh....

Yaya:       OK......is it ok 'Pe'?    (then, she taps him softly on his shoulder)

Heard that James Ji coming very strong (popular), and his price is 14 million.  Ppl compare that he might replace you?

Nadech:   I don't think so.  He has his good point and I'm happy for him.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU so much! I just watched their interview for the 5th time bkos they look so darn cute & cheesy!! But it really did suck not to know what they were saying. You're a life saver!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Bubba dear thanks so much 4 this long translation, i appreciate it alot and happy da interview was actually sweet!!! HAK bubba!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Again, :thanks: so much bubba for translating the clip for us!
I watched that clips 3 times because it makes me smile from ears-to-ears.   I really like this clip because of Yaya seems to be more relax, open, and comfortable with Nadech.   I meant she is always close and comfortable with him, but now she seems to be less reserve and seems to be more affectionate toward him in public.

I love it when Yaya teased Nadech!    She called him an old man when the media asked him about his injured back.  She teased him that he deserved it and then said in a concern voice that he should get some rest.  Nadech answered sounds cute; like yes dear, whatever you said dear.

The TV Pool host lady is definitely a Yadech Shipper.  She said she was very excited every time she met Yadech that she forgot to ask so many questions.  Sometimes, she felt like she was a third-wheel when she was with them because they look so much like a couple.  She asked Yaya about her upcoming lakorn Dao Reung and nadech answered that she has two more queues and they will be done with filming.  The host lady then said to her colleague that she forgot to ask Nadech why he knew so much about Yaya's work.    She asked him about James J and she said she also forgot to ask Nadech about Yaya and James J's rumor lakorn together if he is going to be jealous or possessive of yaya.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Vimalee I have to agree. I think that's why I enjoyed watching it over & over. I like how she keeps looking at him & they both seem open especially Yaya for once. They just make me giggles & I can't help but smile throughout the interview ;)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks vimalee 4 da translation, i appreciate it ! its a good interview wif wat u have translated, makes me smile widely...yadech were so cute and njoying each others co !!! love tat yaya is relaxed and concern of her nadech !!!  i feel love is blooming !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to bubba and vimalee.... :kiss2:  :kiss2:

i m glad that yaya is so defensive for nadech...yes, i feel she shows more and more affection to nadech laterly, her eyes, her smile,her defensive words....no doubt her brother is the best in her mind.... :woot2:  :woot2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yes, bubba, for the second picture, yaya really cant hide her feeling now...her eyes...yaya, u r nong nee now?ok, ur brother permit u to stare at him only in this way....lol!

@yayakugimia and @keylargo

soooo........good, you both have brothers....i m a single child, no siblings....i always hope to have a real big brother who can take care of me sometimes...

@vimalee,   the mc of tvpool said nadech told her yaya had two more queues...emmm, i didnt understand it, two more queues means she has two new lakorns on the queue? :scratchhead2:

==============

evidently they r "big fans" to each other coz they follow each other like us fans hahahhaha...i even think they discuss about their every job...like which job they would take and they give each other good advices too, that is why they choose to work together as often as  they can when they dont shoot lakorn together.

pitta's new clip for lays' event, a part of event and another part is a mini mv, enjoy it!

cr: pittanomipa
http://youtu.be/zs_8LY7QzRg

a clip of their game part, they really had fun... :D

cr: NY together  ytb
http://youtu.be/15bDp__OqPQ

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
many  :thanks: to bubba and vimalee for the translation!! without the both of you, we will be so lost with their interviews... and its great to have you back vimalee!!  :D
i kept replaying the sweet parts of the interview, just can't get enough of the eye contacts  :wub:  the part where tvpool host felt like a third wheel reminds me of an event that yadech attended together at some mall, yaya was on the escalator that was going down, while nadech was on stage with host, and the host asked if she should leave because she feels like a light bulb with them on stage!  :coverlaf: even a blind person can feel something is going on between the two of them hahaha... 

now i'm feeling so excited for tmr's siamdara awards!! can't wait for the day to quickly pass... does anyone know what time it starts? i really hope yadech sits together and bring some awards home!  :dance1:

cr as tagged
nadech went rock climbing again? shouldn't he be resting...?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tippytoes said:
many  :thanks: to bubba and vimalee for the translation!! without the both of you, we will be so lost with their interviews... and its great to have you back vimalee!! 

hi tippy, we love our two ladies, bubba and vimalee, as well as thai-lakorn-fan-forever and nykim, always giving us sweeter moments wif translation and great posts, thank u ladies !!!

now i'm feeling so excited for tmr's siamdara awards!! can't wait for the day to quickly pass... does anyone know what time it starts? i really hope yadech sits together and bring some awards home!  :dance1:
tippy, im wif u totally on siamdara, cant wait, 1 2 c yadech so badly and awards 4 our sweet yadech!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol thanks guys. I've finally catch up haha there still so cute. Thank you everyone for the translation and many other posts. ^_^

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-eblqPhbGs

Hi girls, I just finish translating this animation video of yaya. I wanted to translate one of nadech as well but couldn't find any of him then i remember that he never did one lol.. Anyway there is actually two episodes of yaya but I just did the first ep and i don't know when I will do the other one.. I might have done some spelling mistake since my english isn't good. Hope you all will enjoy watching this video ^^ 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@cookiies, thanks for your translation, but i couldnt open this link.... :scratchhead2: ok, i tried again, it is working now,very lovely cartoon, thank you so much!!!

demain....26 juin....hoping yadech sweep up all the awards which they r nominated as usual.... :woot2: i m waitting for it!!! :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: 

a clip in lays event again, NY play the game with kids and we can find out the scene where the pictures which we like (yaya stared at nadech sweetly) from in the end.

CR: NYtogether ytb
 http://youtu.be/fyN_zy4ZGpA