[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
meocutduoi said:
Good morning every1!!!  :yawn: I've just seen the pic of our  "beautiful Nadech"!!!  :weee: Why r they so serious about this??? I think it's just a funny pic that Na dedicated for his fan! :heart:  I have this pic, you guys please see it very carefully if they were really hand in hand.  :shock2: How sweet they are!!!  :flowers:

Cre: Barry Yaya
Thank you for the pic ja.
No, their not hand in hand, he was holding onto her wrist.

nykim

sarNie Egg
@Vimalee-Totally agree with u!! I believed we r all just worry that the medias or haters will attack him again with this, for sure we all know too that's he's not gay.... Hopefully his mum should be more careful in the future..

Anyway let us move on... Anyone has seen this? Yaya recent tv pool interview.. Heheh.. She seems shy when asked abt wad nadech has speak at the award show.

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=4&rdm=mp2evu4hp#/watch?v=QhRtY_RVvQQ

And our cute Barry, he is calling his fans to come down to him haha..

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=4&rdm=mp2evu4hp#/watch?v=vsL88VE-WNc

His latest event :)

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=4&rdm=mp2evu4hp#/watch?v=Wey5A6SYzck

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@MrsChum thanx for the video i agree it is a super cute video!
@nykim same goes to you I love watching ny videos best couple ever

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
good morning, girls...nice day again!

thanks to nykim, could u tell us what did yaya say in that interview about nadech's part :D?   nadech is really so kind with his fans, i m sure his manager "hate" his kindness coz he doesnt move...lol! i m kidding...hahaha, i like this part of him very much, ohh...and the scream during his event...my ears....lol!!nadech, fighting!!

@meocutduoi  yes, hand by hand, u can see it nearly end of this clip as follow...they were close to each other evidently... :D
cr:barry.ya
http://youtu.be/q1LxSN1jd9Y

@Mrs Chum  thanks for sharing this lovely vdo, i think now everyone is doing love promo of yadech...so next whom? hahaha, we might see some bts from Truemove soon... hmmm....lays, yumyum and truemove, u can make a competition, and we will choose who makes the best yadech CF with full of sweetness and love....personnaly, for the cf part, i vote truemove....well, lays is very good too.

his new haircut....looks like a peach or a heart? :D
cr: as tagged

two very beautiufl girls
cr:[ @ ] taewaew_natapohn Fallen in love with this cute little girl ไอเรืองหน้าหวานมากกก มดจะขึ้น อร๊ายยยย!!! @urassayas

really expect a lot RS series, i love all of these four... :woot:  :woot: 

and, share another fanmade vdo, one of my favourites, i love the song there so much and pls pay attention begin at 1:46...well,i have so many favourite vdos of yadech...well, i love all their fanmade vdos....hahaha

http://youtu.be/fVnQyEhMozw

they r coming today....although i cant go to meet them but i m happy for them, they could have a nice holiday with their families and friends, safe travel and enjoy urselves in europe! :cheer:  :cheer: 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
I've followed Nadech for the past three years so I'm not worried about him being gay or not.  There had to be some concern or else she wouldn't take the picture down after posting it.  I'm not serious but just concerned about his image especially after the fiasco with LIPS magazine.   His mother played an important part that caused LIPS magazine not to publish his photo shoot in Japan and the loss of Unilever contract and maybe other CFs as well.   I'm just a concerned fan who is truly care about him and his family.    This will be my last comment on this topic. 
agree with you :rockon:

we just concern about his image not about him being gay or not, haha. No against at all, how come we criticize our manly Nadech :pervie:

reading all comments, I just feel that we are groups with different opinions and points of view, but the same love for Yaya and Nadech, that's enough.

Sadly, I want to share things with you guys but I cannot upload pictures :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: , do not know why, but anyway, sooner or later,you guys sure will upload it, then it's ok, just feel useless since cannot give you any new things, only follow up and comment ^^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahh, im finally back from a hot day at the beach. Glad to be back spazzing with u ladies. I like the video of him telling the fans to come down & then they got loud ;) so much love.. Thnxs for all the lovely videos & pictures!!

I dun see any airport pictures??

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
i won't comment on the pic issue. we all know and believe in nadech and that's what matters. let's get it over with and move on! 

@charlene PATRIO?! nice one! but no jump ship okie hehe kidding... i like mario as well, esp after watching his movie the little thing called love with baifern, he's really cute. 

:welcome1: soso to this thread! have fun here! 

@yayakugimiya you're most welcome! hehe it will be interesting and refreshing to pair patrio in a lakorn. 

@mrschum thanks for the video! its a bts of yumyum cf right? i love their off screen interaction  :wub:  and i really really love yaya in that hairstyle! she really can pull off most (or perhaps all) kinds of hairstyle which is so enviable... 

@nykim thanks for sharing with us yadech's videos! i love all of it! if possible, could you kindly help us translate what is yaya's reply on the question about nadech? feeling so curious here hehe.. 

@lu its ok, just commenting is good enough! make this thread active!  :)

@m9 hope you had fun at the beach! wish i could be at one right now hehe.. i think they haven't leave for germany yet, so no airport pics :( 

cr as taggeed

can feel so much love from this pic  :wub:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I think the patrio couple would be cute together :)
It was fun but the beach was extremely packed.
Is that part of the yum yum event? Or are those candid photos? Please say candid!! Lol
Ahh, I will wait for pics & video leaving

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@tippy...hahaha, we r the same, i like mario after that movie too, he is the first thai actor i liked... :secret: waww... i think i m a fan of eurasians actually...hahaha!!! i m really fond of their features, majority of them r very beautiful or handsome in asian's mind, right? ok, no kidding now... seriously, i will never jump ship, yadech is always my favourite, i love them both and individually. but if PATRIO could be true, i would support them too.

and for the photo, i really dont think it is a big deal and actually i like it, i enjoy the fun that he delivers to us from this photo...anyway, let's move on. we could expect their pix of europe trip!!! oui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@soso  salut!!

the rising sun 2013.07.01  TLKT

our yadech has japanese fans....lol!

http://youtu.be/RekPScQVxw4

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@m9 its yumyum cf and i think is bts. maybe, the yumyum cf production crew are yadech fans as well hehe so they secretly capture yadech moments for us  :pervie:  so... if we don't see these scenes in the actual cf, i suppose you can call it candid...  :D

@charlene i know you definitely wouldn't jump ship hehe its obvious you love yadech so much to ship others. and thanks for the video! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks every1 4 cmns, vdos, pic...really appreciate all of u 4 constantly posting and sharing yadechs updated info !!!
hi fantastic welcome back, i know u visit occasionally but still warm welcome ! love yr support and love 4 nadech, its awesome !!! and loving SL sooo much !!!
warm welcome 2 all newcomers hope u njoy da stay here !
m9 hope u had a great time at da beach getting a nice tan !
nykim thanks 4 yr vdos, i rewatched so many times, so lovely !
lets all look forward 2 yadechs trip dotted with sweetness and love all da way .....i cant wait....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, Yadech has a lot of Japanese fans too, but the highlight of the clip for me started at 1:15 on.

Lady:        Nadech, do you like Japanese girls?

Nadech:   No Krub

Mario:     Then, what country (meaning the girl) do you like?

Nadech:  Mixed girl

People were gone crazy and commented, "Nadech, you meant Thai-Norway, right?" 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
Wow.... so many beautiful and colorful pictures.   :thanks: Thank you all for sharing  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: .  It was so nice that Yadech got to spend whole yesterday together,  Lays in the morning and Ch.3 Thank You Party in the evening.....so sweet!!  
@MrsChum and m9saeteurn,  It's ok.....  hehe.......  we all have our secret crush :secret: .

Yadech upcoming schedules

June 26           ---   Siam Dara Star Award  (not confirm if Yadech are going)

June 28  & 30  ---   Filming Rising Sun

July 1-7           ---   Magazine shoot in Germany and Italy. (this will be super duper sweet!  keylargo will be in cloud9 :cloud9: )

Flght Information:

Depart on July 1,  Departure flight TG920 Bangkok @11:45pm  to Frankfurt (German) @ 06:00 pm (Business Class) Gate 1.
Return on July 8,  Return flight TG945 Rome (Italy) @1:00pm  to  Bangkok @5:35 pm (Business Class) Gate 1.

cr:NY Home at Pantip

ok i had 2 go through bubbas post on yadechs flight details, here they are and m sorry if mistakenly informed yadechs departure was 01 July past midnight flt which means check-in at bkk apo on 30 jun late night ...

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
wow!!! thank you vimalee and cookies so much, i can't believe nadech said that!! i need to replay the video again hahaha..

@key thank you as well! now we know its tonight  :yes:  i shall be a happy camper waiting for pics of them at the airport. 

@tippy

PATRIO is also interesting but i have no plan to change ship my username is my assurance.im just happy finally i can see mario with a suitable screen partner from the same channel w/c is ch3

Vimalee said:
I've followed Nadech for the past three years so I'm not worried about him being gay or not.  There had to be some concern or else she wouldn't take the picture down after posting it.  I'm not serious but just concerned about his image especially after the fiasco with LIPS magazine.   His mother played an important part that caused LIPS magazine not to publish his photo shoot in Japan and the loss of Unilever contract and maybe other CFs as well.   I'm just a concerned fan who is truly care about him and his family.    This will be my last comment on this topic. 
i understand your sentiments in fact i hate his mom for what had happen.but i forgave her already b/c of nadech and most especially she is a YADECH shipper :rant: end of discussion :woot2: