[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Vimalee said:
Wow, Yadech has a lot of Japanese fans too, but the highlight of the clip for me started at 1:15 on.

Lady:        Nadech, do you like Japanese girls?

Nadech:   No Krub

Mario:     Then, what country (meaning the girl) do you like?

Nadech:  Mixed girl

People were gone crazy and commented, "Nadech, you meant Thai-Norway, right?" 

After Nadech answered that he likes mixed girl, the host lady then asked if she was mixed with human and Nang Fah (angel) does she have a chance with him?   Lol.

Another cute comment,  "Nadech, why don't you just spell out her name already?"

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
@tippy...hahaha, we r the same, i like mario after that movie too, he is the first thai actor i liked... :secret: waww... i think i m a fan of eurasians actually...hahaha!!! i m really fond of their features, majority of them r very beautiful or handsome in asian's mind, right? ok, no kidding now... seriously, i will never jump ship, yadech is always my favourite, i love them both and individually. but if PATRIO could be true, i would support them too.

and for the photo, i really dont think it is a big deal and actually i like it, i enjoy the fun that he delivers to us from this photo...anyway, let's move on. we could expect their pix of europe trip!!! oui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@soso  salut!!

the rising sun 2013.07.01  TLKT

our yadech has japanese fans....lol!

http://youtu.be/RekPScQVxw4

Ahhhh, I finally watched the BTS. How cute when he said it with a smile :kiss2:  Nadech is just to much. He keeps putting a big phat smile on my face. Lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for all the posts and updates!! Yadech looks sooo cute in the BTS of Yum Yum! There's def something going on between them! They look so comfortable around each other!

@lovely_k - Thanks for sharing the IG video with us!!! Yadech and their moms look so cute walking the airport together! It's like they're a family! <3

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh and how Nadech says he likes mixed girls...just cracks me up! It's like Yadech doesn't even try to hide their relationship status anymore, they're going with the flow. I loveeee it! Lol.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@lovelyk, thanks to your post, it is definitely they would sit together. the other members of their group r not with them even P'Ae is not following them.i think NY and their moms might take first class...they can pay more or upgrade, so more peaceful and comfortable for them...
@m9, nadech is calling in those two vdo u posted, i guess the call in first vdo is to his dad..."dad, we r boarding now..", and the call in second vdo is to his sister, "yaya, i m here , where r u?" hahahaha....

look at P'Ae, lol, he has a nice seat... hope NY and their moms have a nice sleep on the airplane.

cr: Ae

cr: pitta        ig
http://web.stagram.com/p/490548143542191282_198725976
http://web.stagram.com/p/490563679386813995_198725976

cr:as tagged  "Good night my sweet girl see you tomorrow morning ka"

u two just cant take a photo together??

thanks from NY in Siamdara star awards
cr:yayaurassayachannel

http://youtu.be/XcBlQnGTVdk

thanks to everyone who shares the information and photos.... :kiss2: 

good night, everyone, c u gals tomorrow.... :highfive: 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to be away from wifi for a couple of days...have fun while I'm away. Can't wait for the photoshoot. In magazine usually do a good job with their shoots. Though I have to admit I'm a little more excited for all the behind the scene actions. Can't wait.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the videos and pictures! Kashie don't stay away too long. I also can't wait to see pictures. I think they should be in Frankfurt in 3 more hours
Why do I see someone starting a ND Fanclub!?? Diana & Nadech is a no no! LoL

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@m9 - I saw that too on instagram prob since that I like look Kreung comments to came from na... Im not following yet but Diana is coming out strong been in samee teethra there are lots of pics with her Anne and p yayee who seem to adore her but I have yet to see her speak or act in bts clips yet