[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Some comments regarding the pictures above are so funny and cute.

" These same glasses, is it buy one, get one free? "     LOL

" Same couple shoes, same couple glasses, if not boyfriend/girlfriend then people don't usually match each other."

" Very good, stay over there and have these sweet pictures for us.  Please stay longer; we don't really mind."

" When you two come back home, just announce it already!  (meaning declare you are boyfriend/girlfriend).   This mother really likes it !!! "

" They went to the honeymoon; errrrrrrrrr, I meant photo shoot.  They should stay longer...."

" When you two come back home, you might not have a fan club anymore because we all get diabetic from your sweetness and end up in the hospital and some might not make it."

" Who gave Yaya the ring, and she even wears it on her ring finger on the left hand side."  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

" Couple shoes, couple glasses, next couple in real-life. "   :heart: :heart: :heart:

Some more comments:

" You two get together already and get married so the whole country doesn't have to worry about your future."

" We would like to thank the paparazzi Mae Kaew (Nadech's mom) for providing us with these pictures."

" I think the country is running low on smelling oil (use to prevent a person from fainting) right now."

About Nadech carrying Yaya's bags, this reminded me of the Lays trip.   Someone asked Nadech how did he convince Yaya to go to the USA instead of Italy, Nadech said he would carry all the shopping bags for her. 
Well, he already carried her purse, wallet, passport, luggage, etc. so bags is nothing new, hehehehehe.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol...these comments are so funny. I feel the same way. Now, someone just need to text them to Yarry so they can read it themselves hehe. I think if his mom was not there we sure would not get all these cute pictures <3 Gotta love her sometimes lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I love these pictures.    They both look exotic.   Very handsome and gorgeous!     I had a feeling Travel Companions magazine didn't allow the group to release any photo shoot pictures or else we would have seen some already.  I think what Nadech and Yaya are wearing in the picture on the left is part of their photo shoot since the photographer was there with them.

credit:   krongkarnp IG                                                                                                                                                                      Barry.Ya FB

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Wake up this morning, and I feel like want to share with you guys below vid, it is not new, but the vid is so adorable and I have something to say haha

I love when Yaya is shocked herself when they announce her name as nominee , excited herself, such an adorable kid, na rak mak mak.and Nadech with sweetest gaze ever toward his little girl. Pitta always got the best view on our couple.

And it's cute that Yaya said " Thank you dara daily , you bring me a chance to sit next to P' Bird for many hours" and MC said" Congrats, now you can come back and sit next to him for many more hours" haha. I love P' Bird songs and it makes me feel so good knowing that he is Yaya's idol as well and he is very nice toward our little girl, happy happy :dance1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJ2JtpmOG8

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks for translations vimalee, love the buy one get one free sunnies comment lol

Their trip is nearly over already, time flies when these 2 are together, from japan, USA, germany, switz, italy, now only waiting for them to go to austria and norway to seal the deal heh

Why is it that seeing these 2gether makes me so happy and warm inside? pls pls tell me there is nothing wrong with me and it's normal amongst us yadechers

thanks lu, i watched that clip at least 10 times when pit made it, hehe nadech stared at p'bird hugging/hom yaya for so long, jealous aye? that's why i love when they dont sit nxt 2 each other at awards show, we get so many 'cute jealousy' and 'looking and wanting to know where the other person is' moments like at the siam awards.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubbles8 absolutely nothing wrong wif u ! i 2 am same like u ! we all get our fix just watching yadech in watever theyre doing, always not enough of them !!! love yadech !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the sharing! I guess... we're just in love with them in love <3 just when I'm deprived of their news in Europe, these super duper sweet pics of them in couple sunglasses and footwear appeared. My million dollar question is kinda answered already ^^

Btw yaya got a new fanclub called jiraiyaya lol...!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hi Everyone.....I'm so glad to be back.    Sure miss you girls and Yadech mak mak na.   Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. 
Wow....the pages move so fast since I left for vacation.   Great Job girls!!!!  I need to catch up...

The LA weather was so hot and humid but I had a great time at the Universal Studio.  Every time I walked pass the Jaws, it would remind me of this picture and  Nadech's  being so silly.....

cr:Barry.ya

And, when I sat in the train for the Studio Tour, it would remind me of Yaya staring at her P'chai.  Then, I would be smiling like silly...

cr:NY Home at Pantip

Since I'm also scared of ghost just like Yadech and was not brave enough  to go in the House of Horrors, I simply ignored it.  But, I remembered that Yaya was so scared of the haunted house that when she came out, she was teary.  At least , she had Nadech to console and soothe her whereas my brothers would just laugh at me.

Nadech&Yaya: TVC True Move H
Nadech and Yaya are so cute......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzeS2SI-UDU&sns=em
cr:yum pooma

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Welcome back, Bubba! I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation! It must be nice to visit all the same places Yadech did! They went to a haunted house??? Were there any pics? And isn't Nadech also scared of ghosts?? Hahaha. Awww, how sweet of him to console her! Anyway, again, welcome back! Us girls sure are keeping busy on this thread lately! Lol.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ bubba: welcome back, great to hear that you had a nice trip, I will have one soon in the beginning of August to Chiangmai, did Yadech have any memory there? Pls let me know I will go there and take picture hahaha.

Nadech is funny , sometime in weird ways and I am seriously love it :woot2: , I love seeing him looked like Athit when accepting the award or answering the interview and back to be Fai in real life haha

I found this picture is funny, haha

@ tippytoes: yes yes, I heard about JY fan club too, it's funny that they did not have any project together yet but already have fan to support their romance, haha. There was rumor that they will have lakorn together, people aims to create new Khu Kwan ( is that correct word? ) for Ch3, it's not bad idea for me, JJ is handsome ( only too girly in my opinion^^ ) though. For our couple, their sincere feelings toward each other serve me the best, I am full already, hehe :dance1:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome back Bubba! Hope you enjoyed Universal Studio. @Neezy- he looks so darn kyooteee!! So a new fanclub for Nadech & a new fanclub for Yaya huh? ND_Fanclub & JY Fanclub. Geeze! Ppl really trying to separate these two lol

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
It's been a good couple of days and it's sad that this trip is going to be over for yadech.. Like a comment I read before I wished this trip led a bit longer... Krongkarnp and Mae kaew have provided with Soo many pics for fans to greed at esp the pics with the matching sunnies and sandals... but I think there are a lot more... Yes yaya looks good on this trip I live that white dress and bow in her hair... I can't wait to see the man when it's released and I will surely keep an eye on magazinedee of ethaicd to get my copy....

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@luloveyaya... I visited chasing mai at the beginning of the year if you have chance go to the hill/ mountai where yadech filmed the cherry blossom ssee in TNNKK (only if the flowers are bloomimg) it's a treacherous drive up to get there... But I believethat many scenes from tTNNKK was filmed up in Chiang Mai so have google around.. I

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
welcome back bubba! glad that you had a great time during your vacation ^^
@lu yes yadech have tnnkk memories at chiangmai! go visit the farm where it was filmed lol the scenery there is really nice and calm. yeah i guess it was the rumour of having lakorn together that started the jiraiyaya fanclub, just like mikeyaya fanclub.. i don't mind it either, because i'm satisfied with our NY fanclub which is the best of the best. ^^ jj looks very koreanish to me, and i really feel that he looks like this korean actor call song joong ki who also looks feminine in my opinion..
@m9 don't worry, they can only attempt to separate but we will not let it happen! neither would the couple's mommas agree haha..
@ausa me too, i wish they could extend their stay in europe longer... this 1 week is ending in a blink of an eye...its too short and i want them to have more quality time together!

from lu - Love is in the air~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axrLIn3Q2NM

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I always think of this clip whenever I think Yaya & JamesJi. LoL he's taking her fans from her. BTW what did she say to him when they finally meet. Did she tell him not to call her Pe? cuz they're not close LoL...i watched this half asleep. So i might have heard wrong. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNLOO8uEbGg

Yaya already has her Koo Kwan, but I would love to see her with James Ji. But Goodness the 2 "heartbreaker" kids aka James Ji & Namtarn would make a good couple as well...

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I always think of this clip whenever I think Yaya & JamesJi. LoL he's taking her fans from her. BTW what did she say to him when they finally meet. Did she tell him not to call her Pe? cuz they're not close LoL...i watched this half asleep. So i might have heard wrong. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNLOO8uEbGg

Yaya already has her Koo Kwan, but I would love to see her with James Ji. But Goodness the 2 "heartbreaker" kids aka James Ji & Namtarn would make a good couple as well...

hi, Yaya said do not need to call her "pi" as they are only different in few months, both of them were born in 1993. and James Ji said Yaya is his idol, he said the same to Nadech... therefore he might be one of us as well , is that logical thinking ? hahaha