[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada said:

Yaya looks especially gorgeous here!

Falada said:
Pictures
Credits: Facebook

Not only did she have the ring on that finger in this photo, but for every single day of the Europe trip.

huanzhu said:
Yaya look so pretty here .....

I agree that Yaya looked really pretty, more so than usually, during this European trip.  The atmosphere there must really be agreeing with her!

tippytoes said:
about the ring, she has it ever since she got back from their bali trip last year. sometimes she would switch the ring on different fingers..but during this europe trip, i noticed that it was always on her ring finger ^^ maybe she felt more relax to wear it openly on her ring finger when in other countries? :)

I was thinking the same thing!  That ring must be really significant sentimentally...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
luloveyaya said:
@ bubba: welcome back, great to hear that you had a nice trip, I will have one soon in the beginning of August to Chiangmai, did Yadech have any memory there? Pls let me know I will go there and take picture hahaha.
hi luloveyaya, good morning. hope u will njoy yr hols in chiangmai, a beautiful place 2 visit ! made more beautiful wif tnnkk, hope u come back wif pics 2 share wif us !!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Key : Morning, haha, i will go there next month ka , I'm searching the place now, I found one hill with blossom but they said need to get permission before going and I'm not sure that's it the one or not . If not, I will take picture in Chiang Mai airport, sure they went there by plane , oh, or train ... My god, what should I do now ? Haha

Anyway, thank you na ^^

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Hi, everyone, well, i just get a little time to write sth...i followed everyday on ig and fb about their trip. the feeling for me is they totally look like a sweet couple. even there r not many pictures as bali and america, but their feelings r more stronger. it is sure that they dont want to post many their own pictures online and mae keaw posted some just for fanservice evidently. they keep their private life out of ppl's sight. well, although they tried to keep everything looking like normal, i still can see their sweetness through those pictures. they always sit face to face for meal and sit together in the car as usual, their moms r alway together and "play" a big NY fans role to never really bother them, their definitely couple shoes , their matched color of clothes, their rayban sunglasses, they r together everywhere and nadech is doing everything as a bf, such as carry mother in law's bag, gf's shopping bag.... etc., i even thought yaya's chanel black bag is bought in italy by him...hahahahaha (she has a red/pink one which she bought from paris, and i dont know if she bought the black one in the same time, i just guess, pls dont take my delusion seriously....lol!) 

it is so bad that they have to return today, i really hope they could stay in europe much more longer or never leave, they look like really enjoy their trip without fans, reporters and rumors. sometimes, i rather dont watch them onscreen if they could have their peace in private life, i prefer they r just nomal young ppl and they could be a normal couple to enjoy their youth and beautiful love together romanticly. it is obviously they would get interviewed about their couple style after they come back thailand and they will thoroughly deny everything.....lol!

plus, i m happy that yaya said she had never been closed to anyone like nadech, for me, as what she mentioned, he is her bf or nearly bf, coz i really dont know what type of boy friend could be so close with to a girl.

have to go now, and hope everyone has a nice summer, see you gals soon!! and hope ny have gotten a good memory together again!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: back bubba!    We miss you na.  Glad that you had a great time at Universal Studios and Disneyland!
@Charlenem, hope you are having a great time.  Come and spazz with us when you get back!

Just for you, ladies!   Isn't he charming?

credit:  NadechWorld FB

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the sharing! its sad that they have to be back to reality so soon... if i'm not wrong they will land in bkk in another 2 hours' time. 

@lu hehe thanks ^^ they have too many beautiful pics sometimes i don't know which one to pick. 
@thailakornfan on a closer look at the ring, i'm not sure if its the same flower ring from bali... somehow it looks different?  :shrug:
@charlene its great you didn't forget us here even on vacation! as always, i enjoy reading your comments ^^ the thought that nadech bought her the black chanel bag did cross my mind too (yes the black chanel bag was purchased during europe trip), but we will prolly never know the truth about the bag and besides its not important anyway hehe.. well, enjoy your summer holidays and hope to see you back here soon! :) 
@lovelyk and falada thanks for video! although i don't know what is it about, but i guess the reporters will be bugging them about their europe trip after they are back. hope yadech are well prepared to answer their questions... 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi Charlenem, so nice 2 hear from u....hope u're having a great vacation ! we sure miz u vvv much and your strongest advocate 4 yadechs relation !!! love reading yr tots cmns, all makes sense 2 me and love every thing u put n writing, v reassuring !!! im also delusional like u ...chanel is pressie from nadech !!! hope they both have given each lots of tlc in this trip !!!
will b lovely of u 2 drop by occassionally like 2day, till yr next visit take care and have lots of fun, miz u !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@lovely_k falada vimalee thanks a bunch 4 pics, vdo, da TG rep r so lucky 2 have pic taken wif yadech ! if i was them i'd ask yadech 2 pose a close pic 4 memory, seems v lacking this trip ! every1 looks happy in group pic !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@cool tippy yes hope yadech njoyed their work hols...im quite sure they do !! and poor them having 2 face da media as soon as they arrive !!! but luckily nadech is there, hes so good wif answers and protect his girl !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key yes we can trust nadech in protecting his girl! ^^ frankly i'm quite curious on how they will answer hehe... will it be the usual denial or something different this time? :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: Vimalee and i miss you too.  Yep, Nadech looks so charming :heart: .

Yaya's Pantene CF.   Yaya is gorgeous and fresh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8muOwKI5LU
cr:WindLight2010

This is so cute.  The admin wrote,  Times change but the cuteness of this couple would never changeAnd, I'm so agree with the admin.  Yadech will always be forever cute and beautiful!!!

cr:mad:a_ann_nn

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks bubba and lu for video and pix! in pantene cf yaya looks so feminine while in dao raung she took a 360 degrees change into tomboy hehe... i agree with the admin too, the cuteness of yadech never change. 

yaya once said, "if i fall in love, it will be forever." 

nadech, you are one lucky man! :)