[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

selenabaya

sarNie Egg
I've just seen this small article on FB, i see Oops in this,
it maybe concern to the NY story on Oops magazine last week

Cre: Niracha Fc NY

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks 4 da most awesome pic a girl would love 2 have ! franked and love by mom and mil, two most important persons ! yaya mentioned nadech loves his mom and 1 important quality his gf must have is 2 get along famously wif his mom ! yaya already fulfilled tat and is da grand prize winner !!! i super heart tat !!! and nadech da happiest man, he gets his dream girl and his mom loves his girl !!! awesome !

hi m9 thank u u r so sweet, i always appreciate all u have posted 4 our enjoyment, drool, and also all da other ladies' efforts 2 !!! thank u !

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
Wake boarding time
Cr: Keaw_Jung
Yaya or someone please (or i will) get dear barry some new shades or make him wear the orange-ish ray ban aviators (the couple ones) .... These ones make me cringe everytime i see them... Love his car.... Lol he needs to stay away from wakeboarding he looked like he was in pain that tlkt bts, dont want him to get hurt.... But i love the tan he is gettng from the wakeboarding tho ...

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
@Amya, @meocutduoi, @Neezy, @soso68, @vorleak,  @Pinky3, and @selenabaya, welcome to the thread.  Hope you all will have lots of fun with us na.

Yaya, her mom, and her future mother in law..... narak mak mak kha.....

This is so cute......

cr:as tagged

Don't want o be beautiful......
in the eyes of every men in the world
But, want to be adorable......
in the eyes of the man whom we love is enough!
Thank you soo much with a very warm welcome @bubba and @viimalee
I'm very glad and proud of them (nadech and yaya) with many support from all their fan, even now their Lakorn haven't on air yet,
Myself nevertheless cheer Dara same as NY before,,, ill support them and cheer them within onscreen and real life.....
Thank you soo much @nykim for telling me about this forum, I'm very interesting with a very fast update news abt them .

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
a warm  :welcome1: to those who have just joined this thread! ^^ 

yaya promoting magnum. lol @ the last part! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biXwCmKeoyo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUQtxWKqNZGkMxsjOuDh3XiQ

cr: @urassayas

our princess!

cr: @urng_kanokwan

from looker magazine interview about nadech's woman spec (as translated by @urng_kanokwan): he likes foreigner, half-caste (foreigner plus thai) as they are self-confident, he like girl who is nice and love family.

we all know who she is already, don't we? :)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Ladies, I have something to confess ... I bought Oops MAGAZINE already :woot: :woot2:

I have expected that they will give me kind of A4 size picture but they did not, and the interview has been translated by our lovely Nykim, therefore nothing much to share, just want to tell you guys , haha

BUT I have brought this mag to my Thai friend and they gave me some translation ^^ This topic is about star's weakness

For our Nadech: he has too much sweat, easily to be sweating, there was one time he had to change 3 T-shirts because of his sweat, haha. ( I think it's because he is often with Yaya and excited too much 555+) :pervie:

For our Yaya: she said she has ugly feet because she loves riding horse and it made her feet looks like that. ( You are still cute anyway Yaya ah
:flowers:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the warm welcome @vimalee @m9 @keylargo @bubba @tippytoes! That cartoon pic is soooo cute! Thanks for the pics and articles everyone! So many news of Yadech, guarantee the next few days will be nothing but sweetness! Haha.

@ausa - I agree. Hate the sunglasses. Love the tan! Wish more Thai movie stars would get more tan, but we all know the Asian culture loves to be as light as possible (but American culture is the opposite). Lol.

@luloveyaya - Lucky girl you! Hopefully you can get your hands on Looker magazine too! Haha. And yes, I do love your theory on why Nadech sweat so much! Lol. But with all that hair on his body (and how thick his hair is), no wonder he sweats all the time!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
omg lu!!! i want one too!!!!!! make sure to get a copy of traveller's companion magazine when its out! pretty sure it will be sold out in no time once its released. T_T

i like your theory on the reason why nadech sweats so much hehe...! and thanks for the translation as well! ^^ 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi luloveyaya im definitely envious of u !!! but at least 1 of our yadechers has a copy ! thanks so much for translation, how cute yaya makes nadech hot and so aptly !!! i dun think he ever gets enough of her !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Tippytoes: So tell me if you know when they release, I will stay overnight at 7-11 shop haha

@ Neezy: haha, I love your theory about " hairy thing" as well. Talking about that, I always get shy when he has no shirt on. ONLY 22 years old and WOW, I still do not know why Yaya can pull his chest hair without any hesitation. Haha, did u guy see that video, BTS of Thoranee, so damn cute, tell me if you not I will give video for you, engsub from wishboniko ^^

@ cookies: my dear, thanks for your beautiful pictures, I went out of " Thanks" today, my god, come back to you tmr na haha rak rak

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks cookiies 4 dior opening ! super elegant and classy, really high-end !!! yadech pull it totally, they look gorgeous ! trust pmai 2 style yadech never fail 2 impress wif creativity and skills ! most of all happiest cos yadech get 2 spend time together again !!!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
luloveyaya said:
Ladies, I have something to confess ... I bought Oops MAGAZINE already :woot: :woot2:

I have expected that they will give me kind of A4 size picture but they did not, and the interview has been translated by our lovely Nykim, therefore nothing much to share, just want to tell you guys , haha

BUT I have brought this mag to my Thai friend and they gave me some translation ^^ This topic is about star's weakness

For our Nadech: he has too much sweat, easily to be sweating, there was one time he had to change 3 T-shirts because of his sweat, haha. ( I think it's because he is often with Yaya and excited too much 555+) :pervie:

For our Yaya: she said she has ugly feet because she loves riding horse and it made her feet looks like that. ( You are still cute anyway Yaya ah
:flowers:

Thank @luloveyaya for bringing this interesting information for us!  :thumbsup:  Even though Na/Ya has many more weaknesses, they will all become good things in the other's eyes!!! :weee: Right, u guys??? :weee:
 But I think most men have much sweat, and Ya ja, all of us have  "ugly feet"! Who cares???

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee u r most welcome ! here its like we r getting yadech realtime info, updates !!!

hi soso68, agree yayas gown is beautiful so is she !

hi tippy thanks 4 translation on nadechs spec! cant help but feel 100% he is referring 2 his beautiful girl !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks cookies for the pic! ^^ i love their outfits, hope they will pose together for pic! :) 

@lu hehe i wish i know too!! and really hope it will be released this month so my aunt can buy it back for me but this is impossible...  :lmao:  tnnkk bts is the best and so clear!! even the photos!!  :woot2:

@key no doubt about it!!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Key: hehe, I bought it while thinking of you guys, and  I was like  wow at the pictures  because they look 100% same like what I have seen in our thread, hahaha, so crazy. I have many good Thai friends so now I will start taking advantage of them , hahaha, all of them now knew that I'm crazy for Yadech without understanding anything.

Hope that we can see some pictures of them being together at Dior event soon, I love Yaya in white so much, like angel, another hard night for Nadech then, poor him :woot:

@ meocutduoi: you're welcome dear ^^