[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
@luloveyaya,

You are very welcome.  I'm glad I was able to provide you info about Yadech on time for you to see them, and I'm so happy that you got to see them in person.   I am sure you will remember and cherish that experience the rest of your life.   They are two lovely individuals who have made many people very happy.   I've read many comments that so many people whether they are young or old never feel so attach to daras like they feel for Yadech.   I will quote the lyrics from the song that Nadech's uncle used in his MV when Yadech did merit together.  " Out of millions of stars in the universe, these two Stars have to meet and when they met the world becomes a beautiful place... the hearts are happy..."   

We have many new members here and I am quite sure I don't remember who is from where.    You live and work in Bangkok so you are Thai or you just happen to work there.   Nways, thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us.  I'm touch and feel excited just reading your account, the same feeling I had when MrsChum, KenAnn, Julie, and Kashie met Yadech in California.

Hi, I'm Vietnamese but I have stayed here for about 6 years for studying and working ^^ I can speak Thai but in very basic way, I only knew necessary words for our basic needs : eating, shopping, direction, greeting ... I went to Thai Language School but it did not last long, only 3 months I think ^^ Yadech made me eager to learn Thai again and now I'm learning Thai through their lakorn(s) and my Thai colleagues, not in formal way, but I know lots of new words now haha.

Actually , Vietnamese and Thai have same kind of grammar, you only need to know words ,then combine them together, Thai people can understand you ^^ People here said I'm looked like Thai and  in some cases, if I need to tell them " I'm not Thai" and I say it in Thai, people was like " what is that?so what language you're speaking now?" haha. Or if I go to Thai restaurant and they need me to write down to order, I will say to them in Thai " sorry, I cannot write" and always need to add " I'm not Thai", if not people will think me as an idiot hahaha

Yadech is beautiful in every ways. I am glad that I have joined this thread and met you guys. Having a chance to meet them is great but also having a chance to share that happiness is even greater. :beer:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, I love that song too.  Thanks for sharing.  I know right.   luloveyaya, MrsChum, KenAnn, Julie and Kashie  and huanzhu are so fortunate to meet Yadech and I'm so happy for them.

Nadech will be in Kanchanaburi for an event taking place at 5 p.m.   Yaya will
join other Dao Reung leading cast on Channel 3's Star Chat at 7 p.m.

cr: as tagged

This is so cute......Can't wait to see RFTD

cr:as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@Vimalee, I love that song too.  Thanks for sharing.  I know right.   luloveyaya, MrsChum, KenAnn, Julie and Kashie  and huanzhu are so fortunate to meet Yadech and I'm so happy for them.

Nadech will be in Kanchanaburi for an event taking place at 5 p.m.   Yaya will
join other Dao Reung leading cast on Channel 3's Star Chat at 7 p.m.

cr: as tagged

This is so cute......Can't wait to see RFTD

cr:as tagged

I agree all of the ladies mentioned are very fortunate ughhhh I'm all the way in Canada but hopefully I'll be able to see them next year :)

Anyways new video of Nadech at the event yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Dw4LScrNhvs

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Age doesn't matter when it come to Yadech. I'm at that age where I can be their mom. Following them for the last three yr make my life fill with joy and excitement. They made this old heart of mine become young again. I was never into social media or have any interest in technology stuff. If it not work related I won't even want to touch a computer or go in any web site, but since knowing about Yadech my life change upside down. I'm happy to discover Yadech and also very grateful to know all of the Yadcher in here. Some I have met and some I got close to in cyber world. Thank you everyone for all the sharing and update, most of all the kindness and generosity that everyone have here.....khob Khun Khun mak mak :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
                                                                            Let's celebrate Yadech's 4th Year Anniversary and Many More...!!!

Their first year - DJA                                                                                                                                         Their second year - GRGR

Their third year - TNNKK                                                                                                                                                                                                        Their fourth year - RFTD

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, thanks everyone for updates!! Agree with you about age not mattering. Take the lucky winner teacher for an example that did the overnight superstar. Also, just from pictures & videos I've seen a lot of older women. Like in their mid 40's. Yadech does have that magic touch lol
I, myself did not follow any actors before but I certainly am now (Yadech).

Thanks Vimalee - the admins pick just the perfect picture for each year!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Happy 4 Year Anniversary to Yadech!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

First they were shy.

Then they flirted.

Became good friends.

Now they're lovers (delusional).

I'm not sure which pics were taken what year but you get the idea. I love seeing their relationship grow. I wish them many more wonderful years (and great pics) together!!! :wub:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you all for the every single updates! love them to bits  :heart:

here are some pix of yaya from yesterday's event. watch her transform from a cute little lady to a beautiful woman. love her smiles the most! 

also not forgetting, HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY YADECH!!! gotta love the pix admins chose :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@m9 - Thanks! They're just photos I've come across over the past few months. I feel like those 4 photos really explains their relationship. You can actually see how their attitude changes toward one another. Hehe.

The 1st pic was from a talk show, the 2nd pic was from the 4+1 concert, 3rd was from their calendar photoshoot, 4th was from an event.

Neezy

sarNie Adult

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, ladies!

I'm glad you like the pictures I selected.   I found them in the archive at NY Family and thought it would be nice to celebrate their 4th Year Anniversary together.   They have grown so much and have accomplished a lot.   They take good care of each other and I'm very proud of them and just wanted to honor them.

Another favorite picture of mine (gorgeous couple :heart: :heart: :heart: ).......... good night and sweet dream everyone.!!!

credit as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Amya said:
I'm sick of it too. Although I'm not a full blown James Ji fan but I can admit that he's getting alot of hype right now and he's not going anywhere and as a a Nadech fan, I'm happy for him just like how Na is happy for him. The media and Nadech dislikers need to just also admit that Nadech doesn't care of being replaced or care that he has been surpassed. So many reporters are trying to dig so much into this that its getting so lame. If they ship James and Yaya together then that's on them (even though I'll be a lil disappointed), but they gotta leave Nadech alone already about this. Su su Na Barry!!!
i guess those are paid reporters to hype jj by using yadech so unfair to yadech.i want to slap the people behind this,out of curiousity i lurk jb thread if they can beat yadech in terms of chemistry and face value putting aside my bias to yadech hahaha that dude looks like a lady boy or a trans gender and the girl looks more mature than him.both beautiful people but there is a big BUT blame it to the hype that leads me to compare,i'm not declaring fan war here cause i respect this new family of mine just saying my piece. :rant:  :rant:  :rant:no offense meant

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Thanks, ladies!

I'm glad you like the pictures I selected.   I found them in the archive at NY Family and thought it would be nice to celebrate their 4th Year Anniversary together.   They have grown so much and have accomplished a lot.   They take good care of each other and I'm very proud of them and just wanted to honor them.

Another favorite picture of mine (gorgeous couple :heart: :heart: :heart: ).......... good night and sweet dream everyone.!!!

credit as tagged
awww nadech's hairy chest is yaya's favorite toy those ugly gay bashers were telling it's ugly(like them lol!) without checking their faces on the mirror

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile

Cr: as tagged

Can someone please translate the last one for us? I think it's about Nadech been photographer for Yaya. Now he asked P' Yai how to take it in professional way. Maybe he wants to keep her beautiful moments with him forever hehe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee nee tippy thanks alot 4 beautiful selection of pics commemorating yadechs fourth year anniversary, each and every 1 is well selected ! congratulations 2 yadech and wishing them many many more years of togetherness !!!