[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the pictures update!
I like that BTS video. Nadech is so cute in there & his English is....aww! Lol
Key- it'll be nice if the plans follow through. I would love to see Yadech in person.
There's another Siamdara Award?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya said: 

" I am very fortunate that I was the first model for Pe Nadech for his first fashion photography job......but what is important is that I think I am very beautiful in the pictures that Pe Nadech took (laughing shyly at her own self-compliment).....Overall, it is the final product/result of our working together......and if opportunity allows me to model for Pe Nadech again, I will do it na kha. "

credit as tagged and @pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u vimalee, aww so sweet! Hope yadech will have more such project! sell like hotcakes and beautiful perfect team!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Neezy said:
@m9 - I notice that fans on this thread who are Americans are usually from Cali but I'm all the way from the east coast. Anyway, I told my boyfriend if we have to stand for 6 hours in the sun in Bangkok just to see Yadech, that's what we're doing! He laughed and thought it was crazy but he doesn't mind. He knows how crazy I am about them and he also thinks that Yaya is cute so we agreed. Lol
I was over in thailand ealier this year and I stood for about 3-4 hours for the golden blessings event it was hot and squashy, okayish view yadech didnt face the crowd much cos of the layout of the event.. Crazy i know didnt get a photo with them or sig but only watched the event ... My legs were soo sore

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ausa - So sad you didn't get a picture of them or anything. But I think if I was just in the same room as them that would be enough. No matter how hot or sweaty, that will be enough for me. Hopefully, you'll get another chance to see them in the future and you'll have a better experience! Su su!

Here's Episode 1 of Yaya's new lakorn Dao Reung (thanks to Lakorn2Shares). It's NOT subbed or anything but still interesting to watch. The rest of the episodes are also uploaded. Just thought I'd share it with you guys because it's Yaya-related even though it doesn't pertain to The Rising Sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsDCNTPaZbQ

Mobile Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NsDCNTPaZbQ

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Neezy -- i did get photo of them from whete i was standing , didnt get a chance o get up close or have a photo with them.. :( i had to leave straight away after the event

Anyways i posted this on the dao reung thread but think that it also belongs here for yadech fans

FULL VERSION OF STAR CHAT CR. YUM POOMA ON YT

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-n8oyAbLvY

sorry if the link doesnt work im posting from my ipad ....

YADECH fans... Listen to 55 min mark when mae kaews name is mentioned and the crowd goes wild ... Jack (thehost) reads a question about mae kaew (he was prob confused) mor kong tries to fix the situation by saying that yayas mums name is mae pla and the person who typed it got confused and typed the wrong thing .... Whilst yaya sits there smiling shyly hehe

During the slingshot game yaya hurts her finger and mor kong (cos of his playfulness) comes over and kisses it ....

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Falada said:
Credits: BarryYa

if nadech is serious and not goofy in his pictures he is really handsome and perfect not long faced according to his ugly bashers out there.i hope nadech will maintain this kind of posing to shut up his bashers. :rant:

thanks falada for sharing this awesome pix of nadech :drools:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
ausa said:
Neezy -- i did get photo of them from whete i was standing , didnt get a chance o get up close or have a photo with them.. :( i had to leave straight away after the event

Anyways i posted this on the dao reung thread but think that it also belongs here for yadech fans

FULL VERSION OF STAR CHAT CR. YUM POOMA ON YT

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-n8oyAbLvY

sorry if the link doesnt work im posting from my ipad ....

YADECH fans... Listen to 55 min mark when mae kaews name is mentioned and the crowd goes wild ... Jack (thehost) reads a question about mae kaew (he was prob confused) mor kong tries to fix the situation by saying that yayas mums name is mae pla and the person who typed it got confused and typed the wrong thing .... Whilst yaya sits there smiling shyly hehe

During the slingshot game yaya hurts her finger and mor kong (cos of his playfulness) comes over and kisses it ....
what a nice mistake making yaya smiles shyly it has a beautiful meaning for yadech and for us :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Can anyone translate what he said in here? Please & thanks!
http://instagram.com/p/b3_VL1D0SV/

Aww, my bf thinks Yaya is cute too but men & their pride I'm sure he will not jump up & down lol I need someone to get crazy with haha
Wow! You are on East Coast & yes I am on the West in Cali. Shorter flight for you :) I normally don't like the heat but ill do it for Nadech & Thailand lol it would be awesome to get a group of their fans to go together & have the time of our lives!! I need to see them at least once lol

Nadech said,  .....when you have a date with a lady, then use this product Synergy.  (loud cheers)        Lol, it was so cute.......Nadech was shy when he said that. :bhehe:  Maybe he was thinking about him and Yaya on a secret date , and of course, he used this product :pervie: :bhehe:  .

Thanks m9 for sharing the link na.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Nadech!

Cr: As Tagged

Hehe

Handsome mak mak  :yes:  :heart:

Thank You Bubba! You ladies are always so sweet to translate for us & keep us in the loop. We really appreciate all you do!  :heart:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@m9 were r u from?? Which state? LOL I dont live in Cali too if I did I would had gone to meet up with Nadech and Yaya a long time ago when they came to Cali and would hv met some of the yadech fans there along win Mrschum and Sheng ect. But I live far away from Cali too bad I could meet them. I live in NC. :( will go meet them when I save up my money!!!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Good Morning Nadech!

Cr: As Tagged

Hehe

Handsome mak mak  :yes:  :heart:

Thank You Bubba! You ladies are always so sweet to translate for us & keep us in the loop. We really appreciate all you do!  :heart:
LOVE A MAN THAT CAN EAT!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Kikichue- in sacramento. If I had knew them sooner I would have gone because they were literally in my backyard. I am still mad at myself for it lol save up money so we all can go together ;)

@Maya so do I. My bf & I have that in common lol I needa quite bkos I am putting on some major pounds. Gotta look good for Thailand haha

Falada

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Kikichue- in sacramento. If I had knew them sooner I would have gone because they were literally in my backyard. I am still mad at myself for it lol save up money so we all can go together ;)

@Maya so do I. My bf & I have that in common lol I needa quite bkos I am putting on some major pounds. Gotta look good for Thailand haha

LOL me, too. I live in California, too. And when I found out, I was so mad at myself for not getting to see them. But you know, I'm too young, so my parents, wouldn't even let me,