[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 merit pic ! love 2 c yadech doing merit, its so pure, they in white outfits (i hv a weakness) n an admirable deed !

@lovely_k majority of us hv addiction where yadech is concerned so its fine n do appreciate more posts by u ! sometimes its hard 2 leave this thread 4 da day !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
a big thank you to all the lovely ladies for all the sharing and updates!  :heart:

@key hehe because of yaya i craved for magnum too so bought this new espresso magnum! hope its yummy ^^

looks like our lovely couple did merit together with both families once again :) :heart: and i like the term merit couple, sounds like married couple! well, they look like one anyway hehehe...! ^^

cr: barryya fb

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy thanks 4 pics, definitely love 2 c yadech doing merit and love how u address them ! how fitting !!! u r rite tippy now i c magnum differently ! njoy and share wif us da flavour !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@soso @key you're welcome! ^^ okie i will share after i try the new magnum flavour :) wish we have choco and strawberry/brownie here, just like the ones yaya promote! 

another merit pic of yadech! and the lady in the bottom pic gave me a fright  :sweat:
cr: @numfon_fonz

lol @ their face expression! must be the killer heat in bkk.
cr: @kwankao2010

seems like yaya went to hang out with margie and boy after doing merit :)
cr: @djkris_krazybeat

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks vorleak for the video links! ^^ and no problem, mrschum! you must be feeling very happy right now! the hat looks good on her! well, you never know maybe nadech met up with margie and boy as well and he wore the hat that you gave him too ;) 

of course, this nadech-staring-at-yaya pic is a must have at any event! :)
cr as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Thank you to all the ladies who posted pics & videos!!!! @pinky3 @vorleak @Falada @cookiies If I forgot anyone sorry and Thank you to everyone who commented @Neezy @queenyeon @Vimalee @Keylargo @m9saeteurn @bubba @nykim @huanzhu @luloveyaya and etc..

Anyways new pics :)

I love the way Yaya is looking at her P' Chai in admiration. Usually it's the other way. :coverlaf:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Good observation Charmz! Is it me or does she ONLY wear the ring whenever she's with Nadech like Lays America trip, Germany/Italy trip, and a couple times when they did merits together??? I don't think she wore it to Paris with Mark did she?

This kind of reminds me of TNNKK when they were at the sea and Athit gave Nee that ring. May not be the best ring but it's the one that came from the heart and was bought with hard labor. Haha. :kiss:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@nee i think she wore it to paris as well :) actually, i feel that she wore it most of the time, apart from filming and photoshoots etc. even yesterday at the magnum event she wore it too. yeah it may not be the best but its the thought that counts! ^^

wonder what are they looking at up there hehe!
cr: @mild_rattawan

g'night ladies! 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Finally can come back. Thank you lovely_k and tippy for wonderful pictures, they look so natural here, without make up or anything, so fresh and sweet. I love seeing 4 of them together, good team work jin jin haha

It's not related but I just found this picture, so funny, haha

cr: kong_sarawit