[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Kikichue1 said:
Lol EVERYONE. I think wishbonika is coming back to sub RFTD. Once she did come back an said she was but I don't remember when. I know she's a huge fan of Yadech also.

I hoping Wishbonika will be back doing hardsub for us !!! ..... :wink:

c1ndy said:
Hello everyone.  Thank you so much for all the translations, videos and lovely pics of Yadech and family.   

Yes Huanzhu I am from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.  Lets have fun chatting at AF. 

hi Cindy !!!! wow cool   am from KL too :highfive:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thanks, bubba.   That is a great news for Yadech fans in Thailand.   I remembered there was a big flood in Thailand when GRGR was on air and it affected Bangkok heavily.  

@lu, you mentioned you have been living in Bangkok for six years now, were you there when Bangkok was flooded?    I heard it rains a lot in Thailand so we hope you can stay dry and keep yourself warm na.

Sai Chon and Nang Fah will be seen again on Ch3 starting Aug 7th.     :clap: :clap: :clap:

credit:  babie_sara at AF wiki Profile

oh my I remember that moment!! I still save the interview ....super nice & fun. where are u going away again ???

@inaya91 : :welcome:  to RFTD thread !!!! WOW 1 more malaysian .... :woot:  :dance3:  :cheer:  after few year I can see more & more :heart: :heart: :heart:  from my country for YADECH !!!!

@selenabaya @bobby101 : WELCOME to both of u too !! enjoy ur stay

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
@huanzhu you got another, inaya from kl! ^^ hang on ladies! 14 more days till ramadan ends, and soon it will be hrp! gotta love the fattening but oh so yummy goodies  :heart:

@nee love the pic and thanks for it, it is indeed lovely, like heaven on earth! well its no surprise, yadech loves to travel! hope maldives will be one of their destination soon ^^ hint hint to magazine photographers hehe..! because yadech seem to have their wishes come true in one way or another :) when nadech said he wants to go to the US, they went. yaya wants italy, they also went. not forgetting japan too! i can totally imagine nadech helping yaya to eat, so bf/hubby-like :wub:  this is what the men in my family specialize in, eating food that the ladies couldn't finish lol!  

looking at nadech's tee it seems like yesterday they met up :)
cr: @nikkocafe

yeah I just saw it ....... :dance2:  thanks for the photo !!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww, they are always spending time together. Make me all happy. Lol
I wanna go to Maldives too. Where us that located? I would love to do Bora Bora too.

Maldives is located south of India I believe and Bora Bora is located in the French Polynesia. I would also love to visit both places!

WOW, Nadech and Yaya dining together?!! Where are their moms??? :heart: :heart: :heart:
And is Yaya wearing a mid-drift shirt? :yes:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Another wonderful video from Pitta! It was cute :heart: Thanks for posting Huanzhu,

Thanks Neezy. I noticed her middrift shirt too..looking sexy for her p'chai eh?? lol

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks tippy for the pics and @huanzhu for the vidéo .
@m9 : me too i would like to go to Maldives it´s a beautiful place

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I just noticed the guy in the pic is the same height as Yaya and Nadech is way taller than the guy. Haha. And who said Nadech was short?!! He's tall for an Asian......just short compared to other actors, that's all. Lol. And yessss, Yaya sure is getting dressed for her P'Chai. Hehe.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning every1 !
hi tippy yes beautiful maldives hope will b 1 romantic place yadech will visit, perfect 4 honeymoon ! its near 2 TH n very private, just wat yadech need !
hi neethanks 4 pic of maldives, words cant describe how beautiful it is !
hi huanzhu thanks 4 vdo, love it !
hi c1ndy thanks 4 those pics, yadech meeting up n had stress free time, tats wonderful ! looked like they enjoyed alot!
thanks m9 4 pic, lucky doggy catching nadechs attention !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tippytoes said:
hehe saw people liking it on ig @nikkocafe ! a lovely yadech family pic to end the day with, g'night ladies ^^
hi tippy yadech r totally convincing as young couple/family ! they r more than capable taking care of toddlers ! its such a warm pic, love their family play time ! thanks tippy !

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k said:
Hey ladies! 

I read an article that Nadech biological mother was Ma Kaew's younger sister if that's so does he even have a relationship with his bio mom? I know he has never met his bio dad. So can any of you ladies clarify this for me :) Thank you
Omo! What kind of fan am I? Mae Kaew isnt actually his biological mother!? WTH? I mean I know about the father ordeal but. Lord. He was left behind by both mother and father?! My poor child. I love him even more now. No wonder he loves Mae Kaew so much. :'(

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Mae Keaw is actually Nadech's aunt who adopted him along with her Japnanese husband. That's why Nadech claims he's part Japanese even though he's really Thai/Austrian, to honor his adoptive dad. He really is a mama's boy and spoils her all the time and I don't blame him. People can say that Mae Keaw is greedy and this and that or whatever but the fact is.....she did a good job raising him. But I do wonder where his Nadech's bio mom now???

I think that's why he loves kids too, especially orphans.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am really glad that she decided to adopt him vs. not. At least he is still love & lives with someone who is blood.
I think he see his bio mom & here & there. When I read Mae Kaew interview she did Nadech is also close to his bio mom. The interview was sad.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
The golden adopted child. Like Christian Grey. For him to be adopted he just seems so warm and happy. I love everything about his history and he honors his family very well. Any girl would be extremely and overly lucky to have Nadech.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nee m9 mae kaew did a wonderful job, there's so much respect love nadech showers 2 her n his dad! nadech is grounded, all round excellent in his hobbies, ambitions n goal! Hes a happy young man, all these r from family brought up! Plus shes guided him well in religion,a v good quality 2 hv esp when he has family... yaya pls hold on tight 2 yr bf, hes absolutely a treasure 2 keep forever!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I really want to read Mae Keaw's interview. I wish they would public an English version of her book "Nadech In My Heart."

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult