[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, feels like years I haven't been on AF. Miss everyone and this place. Just want to welcome everyone who are new and enjoy the adventure it brings you :) with my little time away from reality, I thought I'll share one of my moments that accrue a little while ago. My baby sister happen to join me in the bathroom as I was getting ready to wash up for bed, she decided to ask me something...

Baby sis: Naly, where are Yaya and Naly (as you can see she's unable to pronounce Nadech and its cute how she calls him Naly instead).
Me: they're at home.
Baby sis: awe (she made a sad face disappointed of the news I gave her) I wan to visit Naly and Yaya, can we visit Naly and Yaya tomorrow?

I didn't know what to say so I thought about it and while I was debating on what to tell her, my chest squeeze with love of how Yadech can affect not only me but my baby. So instead of telling her they live to far I told her...

Me: yes we'll visit them.

She nearly made me cry with her excitement. Gosh she's adorable and with the promise I made, we'll have our chance to visit Yadech someday.

Alright, back to reality. Hopefully everyone is enjoying their summer vacation, I know I'm trying to yet school is starting soon in a couple of weeks. Not only that but I need to catch up on a lot of the updates. Will I need to head to bed since its going to be a busy day tomorrow, everyone have a goodnight or morning :) oh and those who had follow my story "Home" and are waiting for the sequel, my computer crash on me and everything including all my stories has been lost which mean the sequel will be put on hold till I get things straight out and I might have to change the plot and everything all together, but no worries I'm not abandoning the sequel. Okay this time is bed time, night.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello littledummy! Aww, what a cute adorable story you had shared. Thanks for sharing & hopefully you will come back on here more often. It's amazing how Yadech can touch all ages & gender by being simply just down-to-earth ppl.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Falada said:
Credits: BarryYa

May anyone translate this?

Jin-ned them to be real until the fan clubs secretly tired,  I complain because I'm one of their fan clubs kha.  Currently, Miss Yaya Urassaya and Mr. Nadech Kugimiya
are the koo jin that is the most fin.    Whenever I ask about their jin-ness, they would deviate and say that they can only be Pe/nong   errrrr.     It is not fun at all to hear that.  
Oh but, their actions and their words are exactly opposite  hah.   At last, they are given to be koo bun (merit couple) again.   Oh well!   They're diligently making merit
together like this.  They'll be a real couple in the future ja.

Oh,  everytime they're doing merit, their moms would always be with them.    From the pictures, they look like one happy family.  They diligently do merit to complement
each other.  I couldn't help but jin them to be real.  I'll cheer from the bottom of my heart for  Nadech-Yaya to be a koo jin, then koo bun (merit couple), and finally koo ruk
(real couple)  hehe.  Just thinking about it, I'm already fin-ned.   And,  I believe that the fan clubs of Nadech-Yaya would feel the same.

Okay, the time will tell if what the  fan clubs and I think is true or not,   If "Nadech-Yaya" want to deny it, it's okay.   The truth is still waiting.  Anyways, this couple must
love each other very much.    Okay, every fan clubs are satisfied na ja,

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Wonder why yaya is taking a photo with bunch of kids, one of them , the little boy happen to be yaya ' cousin Henry . Maybe they r in the rs series too.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi littledummy thanks 4 sharing such a charming story ! yadech r really appealing ! hope u have opportunity 2 visit here often !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
@Key your welcome and I appreciate your comments and I am glad you like it lol this recent video I just made took me a few hours but I'm happy with it. Ill definitely make more but can't wait for the new lakorn so I can make a video of that too hehe. Have a good day ok :)

anyways Im not sure if this is photoshopped or not??? Does anybody know??? if not they were together last night!!! 

these pictures are indeed  solid evidences that yadech are constantly dating recently. :heart:

i'm doing my best to convince myself that they are just best friends/siblings no malice at all...as they claimed

while both of them are single and even in the right age to have a lover...

nadech is not hitting to any girl and likewise yaya has no suitors.if there is please give me the link.

so that i will cut my delusional thoughts right away lol! :scratchhead2:

since GUESSING GAME is yadech's indirect game.

i will just enjoy being delusional while feasting some hints. :heart:

and just go with the flow.

let's see if i will have my emergency leave someday to witness yadech's big day :heart:

my only reason to visit thailand is yadech call me insane who cares. :woot2:

thanks Lovely_k for the hinting yadech pictures.my sugar level is rising now :woot2:

i will sue yadech for making me DIABETIC :woot2:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

@bubba  thanks for the translation you're such an angel like falada :thanks:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks alot 4 yr translation ! their relationship is growing by leaps and bounds ! like this dedicated fan we'll cheer yadech till they reach koo ruk status !!!

CaSURVIVOUR

meocutduoi said:
I saw the translaton in NY Always :: Nadech & YaYa
Here u r: "If others see us as lovers, it's okay. P Nadech and I are so close to each other that I don't think there is anyone else this close to me as P'Nadech. He is hard working and we can get along well. He is my advisor, colleague, good friend, and everything else."
:dance2:
the word "advisor"" and the word "everything" are strong words

yaya didnt realized that fans may conclude her longtime secret love affair with her p'chai :secret:  :secret:  :heart:

in due respect to yadech as let us believe that they are just sibling no malice at all :rant:

i remember my own personal experience i have one male friend before

who became my advisor and we shared all our secrets no malice at all

initially we were both confident that we will never develop romantic feelings towards each other.

we see each other as siblings like yadech claimed.

until one day due to constant togetherness we were caught unaware by cupid's arrow :heart:

and the rest is history :heart:

my conclusion is:

it is impossible for male/female couple with no blood relation and both beautiful people,always together not to develop romantic feelings towards each other(unless they are both homosexual)

in due respect to yadech i will respect their romantic privacy :heart:

sorry to yadech they cant lie to an old timer like me lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
Thanks for all the pics, ladies!!! In addition to stress, Nadech is also sick so his immune system is weak. My cold sore usually comes in when I'm sick. It's natural. But I agree, even with a cold sore, Nadech is extremely good looking! Especially with those glasses and hair slicked back! I love Nadech. He never seems to care how he looks. I give him props.

Yaya Kugimiya - I hope Yaya doesn't get a cold sore....but you're right. If she gets one on her lips, we'll know how she got it. Lol.
@Neezy

sorry but i want yaya to have mouth sore right away like nadech.lol! :heart:

isnt it a sweet hint since guessiing game is yadech game :heart:  :heart:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
the word "advisor"" and the word "everything" are strong words

yaya didnt realized that fans may conclude her longtime secret love affair with her p'chai :secret:  :secret:  :heart:

in due respect to yadech as let us believe that they are just sibling no malice at all :rant:

i remember my own personal experience i have one male friend before

who became my advisor and we shared all our secrets no malice at all

initially we were both confident that we will never develop romantic feelings towards each other.

we see each other as siblings like yadech claimed.

until one day due to constant togetherness we were caught unaware by cupid's arrow :heart:

and the rest is history :heart:

my conclusion is:

it is impossible for male/female couple with no blood relation and both beautiful people,always together not to develop romantic feelings towards each other(unless they are both homosexual)

in due respect to yadech i will respect their romantic privacy :heart:

sorry to yadech they cant lie to an old timer like me lol!
I love ur love story and ur conclusion so much!!!!! :heart: And i definitely agree with u. They claimed they r just pe/nong, let's them feel comfortable. We only need to wait until the day when the truth will be confirmed by NY :yes: I'm sure I can wait that day come!!! I'm a patient person!!! :thumbsup:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
U guys, NY went together again today. Did they had filming RS today? :D And who r the chiildren? I have no idea about them? Do they also join filming RS? :dance2:
Cre: as tagged
Na looks like a gentleman! :dance3:

And why r there a lot of kids like this? :dance3: Both Ya and the children r so cute, na rak makkk!!! :heart:

​

CaSURVIVOUR

they both look happy being together their eyes are sparkling full of unspeakable love towards each other (delusional mode) :heart:

hahaha i love nadech's sexy hairy chest cant stop imagining yaya used to plucked his chest hair during DJA filming :heart:

i guess that was the time they begun to have mutual understanding that started as jokes cause nadech loves to tease yaya :heart:

so beginning that day no one would ever dare to hit on yaya except that alex and arthur thing but did not succeed fortunately :cheer:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

I Ladies new video of Nadech and Yaya there really cute. Definitely match made in heaven :). Gorgeous couple with same morals and interests, Who LOVE spending everyday together and so far they havent been away from eachother for more than a day. what more can you want. :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

http://instagram.com/p/ceKCp3AWPy/

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Those kids r child actor model , the little boy she is hugging is Henry , he cousin .. Glad she got him to come n join et .

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
wow so many pages to catch up!! thanks everyone for the updates. :)

they look so cute with those ultra big glasses! must say, nadech really suits wearing black. 

@m9 my aunt went to bkk for a holiday that's why i was able to get the chips ;) 

@queenyeon yes, blame yadech!!! hehehe... 

@nee i cant really describe how the larb taste, just spicy (not those hot like chilli kind). there's this strong parsley taste that makes it appetizing, while salmon cream cheese is like the main course. hehe i will wash it clean and keep it safe somewhere cause if my mom sees this, she will think i'm crazy and prolly attempt to throw it away :(  

@amya its awesome! you really should order it. nvm the shipping cost, its worth trying at least once! ^^

@meo yaya looks so cute with the kids! i think she brought her lil cousin to channel 3 for a short tour haha! 

@lovelyk wow!! that clip must be from a few months back during the rehearsal for some c3 event, but i've never seen it before! they are so cute playing soccer together  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  and we all know yaya used to play soccer, so she wouldn't lose out to nadech in that game ^^

cr: @natty_thong

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
here are yadech's queues taken from NY Family fb.

คิวงานอัพเดตล่าสุด 1 สิงหาคม 2556 
(ปล.ยินดีเผยแพร่ข้อมูลของน้องๆ กรุณาให้เครดิตบ้าน NY Family ด้วยค่ะ)
คิวงานน้องญาญ่า
*** 2 ส.ค. 56 งาน CSC 30ปี Anniversary เซ็นทรัลลาดพร้าว กรุงเทพฯ
:โซนซี เวลา 13.30 น. ห้างเซ็นทรัลลาดพร้าว (งานเปิดจ๊ะ)
*** 4 ส.ค. 56 งานเปิดตัวพรีเซ็นเตอร์ ยำยำ รสต้มยำฯ กรุงเทพฯ (งานปิดนะคะ: งานเลี้ยงดีลเลอร์ยำยำทั่วประเทศ)
*** 9-11 ส.ค. 56 ถ่ายละครรอยฝันตะวันเดือด
*** 14 ส.ค. 56 ไปอัดรายการ 3 แซบ โพลิพลัส เวลา 11.00-17.00 น.
(13 ส.ค. 56 จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย เปิดเรียนภาคอินเตอร์ค่ะ

คิวงานพี่ณเดชน์
*** 3 ส.ค. 56 “เทศกาลกีฬาสร้างชาติ นันทนาการสร้างสุข” กรมพลศึกษาร่วมกับเทศบาลเมืองสงขลา จังหวัดสงขลา 
*** 4 ส.ค. 56 งานเปิดตัวพรีเซ็นเตอร์ ยำยำ รสต้มยำฯ กรุงเทพฯ (งานปิดนะคะ: งานเลี้ยงดีลเลอร์ยำยำทั่วประเทศ) 
---------- เที่ยวไป DD7112 ดอนเมือง-หาดใหญ่ เวลา 15.25-16.50น.
---------- เที่ยวกลับ DD7117 หาดใหญ่ - ดอนเมือง 22.00-23.25 น.
*** 9-11 สิงหาคม 2556 ถ่ายละครรอยฝันตะวันเดือด
*** 12 ส.ค. 56 ร่วมงานวันแม่แห่งชาติ อาคารใหม่ สวนอัมพร 
*** 13-15 สิงหาคม 2556 เรียนที่มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ ปี 4 
*** 17 สิงหาคม 2556 
+++++ งานรวมพลคน Secret 5 ศูนย์การค้าเซ็นทรัลพลาซ่า แจ้งวัฒนะ (ช่วงเช้า)
+++++ งานฉลองครบรอบ 15 ปี บอชแอนด์ลอมป์ โรงภาพยนตร์ที่ 8 เมเจอร์ซีนีเพล็กซ์ สาขาพารากอน เวลา 15.00-17.00น.
*** 18 สิงหาคม 2556 งานพรีเซ็นเตอร์ AIA เมืองพัทยา จังหวัดชลบุรี
*** 19-22 สิงหาคม 2556 เรียนที่มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ ปี 4

งานคู่ขวัญแห่งชาติ
4 สิงหาคม 2556 งานเปิดตัวยำยำรสต้มยำกุ้งฯ..กรุงเทพฯ (รายละเอียดเวลา สถานที่ ทางเพจยำยำจะแจ้งให้ทราบอีกรอบ NY family จะนำข้อมูลมาแจ้งเพิ่มเติม)

***** เกมร้ายเกมรัก ..จะมารีรันใหม่ ทางช่อง 3 เริ่ม วันที่ 8 สิงหาคม 2556

+++++คิวถ่ายละคร The Rising Sun (รอยรักหักเหลี่ยมตะวันและรอยฝันตะวันเดือด) วันศุกร์ เสาร์ และอาทิตย์
***หมายเหตุ คิวถ่ายของน้องญ่าพี่แบร์ อาจจะมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงได้ ขึ้นอยู่กับกองถ่ายละคร
ณเดชน์ +++++เรียนที่ มหาวิทยาลัยรังสิต ปี 4 คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ สาขา ภาพยนตร์
เรียนมหาวิทยาลัย ปี 4 วันจันทร์-พฤหัสบดี
น้องญาญ่า ++++เรียนที่ จุฬาลงกรณ์ มหาวิทยาลัย ปี 4 คณะอักษรศาสตร์ ภาคอินเตอร์ วิชาเอกสเปน เปิดเดือนสิงหาคม 56

using the translation, i can only understand that on the 4th of august, yadech have yumyum event and on the 11th, rftd filming (though we can never be certain if its confirmed...).