[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Might b different area on the beach , just saying
Cuz they r doing the same thing on the same day ? Lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes, it's possible. I would and would not be surprise haha moms gotta tag along just in case someone snap something lol

Such a beautiful picture! Charles & Falada

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

What does the IG owner says? I saw Ya being menntioned.

seng_khonkaen ย่า "พี่ณเดชน์ ย่าไม่อยากไปละ วันเสาร์ที่10 นี้" ณเดชน์ "ทำไมละย่า??" ย่า "ย่ายังไม่รู้เลย ว่าการ์ดจะเป็นชุดไหน หล่อไหม?? มาดูแลย่า" ณเดชน์ "แล้วย่าอยากได้ชุดไหนดูแลละ พี่ตามใจย่าเสมอทุกเรื่อง" ย่า "จริงนะพี่ณเดชน์" ณเดชน์ "จริงจ้า สัญญา☝☝" ย่า "งั้นพี่ณเดชน์จัดมา น่าจะรู้ใจย่าคนนี้อยู่แล้ว แล้วบอกเขาด้วยนะตัวเอง" และแล้วย่าก็หายหน้าบูด ตั้งหน้าตั้งตารอดูโฉมหน้าการ์ดที่จะมาดูแลย่าคนนี้ ถ้าย่าคนนี้ไม่ถูกใจ อาจงอนไม่ไปงานบุญเสาร์นี้ รอดูว่าพี่ณเดชน์ของย่า จะรู้ใจย่าคนนี้ไหม??? โปรดติดตาม... 27min

Credit as picture

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
queenyeon said:
That is indeed a beautiful picture of Charles and Fahlada!! Thanks M9!
I love ur signature pic makkkkk! It makes me miss Khun Charles and Falada so much! :heart:  Should I rewatch GRGR??? :thumbsup:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Omg those two are really using those couple phone cases a lot lately  :woot:
MEO SAME! I was watching some glimpse of it earlier and that just made me want to rewatch it, I think I'll do it tomorrow! I miss Khun Charles and Fahlada as well as Saichon and Nangfah  :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nett love all these beautiful pic u posted, so much!
Hi meo n queen we most definitely should watch grgr again after queens siggy! 2 cute n romantic ! n in sync wif ch3 rerun ! but most of all cos we miz yadech sooo much !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
@luloveyaya  ohhh, i like the peaceful place as u described......enjoy urself with ur family.... :cheer:

but i always think they start feeling since begining, i mean dja, i can feel it during the interviews and bts during that time... and get knowing each other better during grgr, get very close during thoranee, and begin to be bf / gf after thoranee....lol.... :woot:  :woot: so during RFTD, they get "engaged" (ok, for that i was kidding according to the news, but i thought in this way coz their families were extremly close...lol..)
hi Charlenem

your analysis is better than mine the most important is you are not delusional bec your points are base on facts with solid evidences.even yadech will deny but their actions, pictures and vidoes can not lie :heart:

btw does anyone here has the link of youtube when barry fix yaya's bow/ribbon tie of her white dress sleeve during merit they were with p'ae on the stage then barry saw yaya's white dress sleeve tie was untie then he tied it back.that was so sweet :heart:  :heart: of him.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you Bubba!!! I love her response. No straight forward answers such as " impossible". I like that she said "not yet". That leave room for a lot.
@jess... Idk Mae Kaew surrounding look like a river but could also be the ocean??

smile while reading ur comment. i agree with u... it seems like nothing is impossible between them and when she said not yet cant help but feels like she is confirming they r in a relationship and although not yet reach that stage (engagement) but they r definitely heading towards it one day...  i know i;m delusional *lol* ... 

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
I agree on the Mint part lol Margie's singing is a no-no as well. 

I love those pictures seriously, their stares have that spark.  The way Nadech persistently was looking at Yaya on the last pictures was so funny! Why did he see on Yaya that was so.....?
Sometimes I just keep looking at my siggy without stopping to be honest That scene was so sweet!  The kiss was so gentle and delicate  :crush:  

I may be late but Welcome Sasha! Everyone here is sweet :) I like love it here,  there are no fanwars, we get to ship Yadech and be delusional as we like, and no one mind it!  It's a peaceful place~ I think Yadech do have good number of fans all around the world, they just have that charm that seduces everyone. 

Thank you Bubba and Meo for the translation and everyone else who posted pictures! :heart: 

Tq queenyeon...

yes i love it here where we all yadech shipper r free to voice our thoughts and feelings... doens't matter if this thread was originally posted to discuss rising sun but heck while waiting for the film what r we suppose to do but give our full support  and cheer them right?

Lovely_k... i like that lays BTS video u posted...
yaya kugimiya tq for reposting... i like to watch the vid over and over... it's so funny how nadech pushes the director away, he's very possessive... n if u notice the gilr holding an umbrella for Yaya was laughing at nadech's reaction... so lucky of her to be able to work that close with yadech and witness nadech's affection & possesiveness towards yaya hahaha

sad that i'll be a way on eid break. i'll b missing this thread sob sob sob... nowadays i check this thread on daily basis.

to all muslim members i'd like to wish u a happy n blessed eid-ul-fitr... keylargo & queenyeon (i notice that u too r observing ramadhan) and everyone else.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for the updates :)

@lu yes, the salmon cream cheese is very sweet like yaya! love it to bits, but can't bear to finish it hehe... well, enjoy your well deserved vacation! do come back and join us here soon, we miss you very much!! ^^

@bubba thank you for the translation and love your comment! like some of us here, i also think yaya is kinda giving us more hints.. because "have not reach that point yet" is a very ambiguous sentence, therefore it definitely got me thinking, which point have they reached already? :D

@charlene hehe get your whole family to love yadech and you can spazz with them!! like it that your mother goes straight to the point - "are they couple in real life"  :coverlaf:

cr: @olivesuwanee :Lucky day, I met both of my favorite stars at the same time :)#yaya#nadech#chamni 's eye#they 're so nice. 

not sure when is it taken but this fan is so lucky to meet yadech!!! 

cr: @urassayas 

oh my bad, the beach photo was surely not taken in paris, most prolly yaya went back to her home in pattaya! it sure is relaxing over there, sea, beach, horses~ 

cr: @lomchoybigiiez

nadech, fighting! 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics Tippy! Nadech and Yaya looks so cute together in the first pic! His cold sore looks like it's healing and that boy can EAT! Lol. I'm glad Yaya is finally having some downtime. She's been working hard doing 3 lakorns this year. Must be fun going horseback riding and enjoying the beach! The boat she's on.......I wonder if that's the same boat her and Nadech and their families went on during Songkran. Hehe.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sasha

sad that i'll be a way on eid break. i'll b missing this thread sob sob sob... nowadays i check this thread on daily basis.

to all muslim members i'd like to wish u a happy n blessed eid-ul-fitr... keylargo & queenyeon (i notice that u too r observing ramadhan) and everyone else.

hi sasha, thank u ure so kind ! wishing u in advance selamat hari raya adil fitril, maaf zahir dan batin ! njoy yr hols n b back soon !

ur so rite once ure here n start spazzing its v hard 2 leave, its our daily dose 2 kickstart da entire day !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@nee you're welcome! ^^ hehe i know right, nadech is always caught eating!! he loves food too much. i also wonder...does yaya own a boat?? the same goes to the horses...it could be they rent it but honestly im not surprise if her family does owns them... 

@key @queenyeon @sasha advance selamat hari raya to all muslim friends here! (hope i didn't miss all any) looking forward to the long weekend! ^^ 

cr: @keaw_jung

our active boy goes to rock climbing again! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy thanks 4 lovely pic ! some lucky fan 2 meet yadech ! they sure look like on a date, love 2 c them off work, relax n happy ! our girl is so pretty n pull off da white outfit so elegantly ! thanks 4 yr kind wishes tippy, ure so sweet n yes we have a long hols 2 look forward !!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you Bubba!!! I love her response. No straight forward answers such as " impossible". I like that she said "not yet". That leave room for a lot.
@jess... Idk Mae Kaew surrounding look like a river but could also be the ocean??
i was in c9 when yaya said NOT YET AT THIS POINT in her interview about her rumuored engagement with nadech.not yet means they are definitely exclusively dating and in a relationship but not yet engage but who knows celebs are to be liars just to cover up the reality.(just ignore me for overdoing my comment)lol! im just happy seeing yadech together.

thanks to bubba and meo