[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
welcome dami to this thread, enjoy and spazz with us here! and welcome back lovelyk! ^^ 

selamat hari raya to my muslim friends here, happy holidays to you all! :) 

and thanks @devotely @amya @m9 @key @queen @bubbles @bobby @charlene @nee for the comments about nadech with 'this kimberlina' pic, reading them makes me feel much better hehe..! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
@Dami, sadly Wishboniko was the one who always subbed their BTS clips, her youtube account was deleted. I don't think there are any BTS subbed left  :cry:

GRGR is airing tomorrow? Oh I think it's really time to re-watch it again! 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
why i cant see the pic that u mentioned about that girl......
:scratchhead2: 
but i think it is just for fun, and yadech might have more closer actions or pix together, just they never post it. when they r together, yaya doesnt upload often the pix, and even when they joined same activities, she didnt post the pix with him easily too. they dont take pix together coz they dont want to publicize it or get attention on their relationship.  there r plenty of evidences that they meet up very often out of their job, but they never post any pix...... remember songkran? na's mom posted nearly all pictures of nadech's daily life and activities, but when they r together out of work, she didnt post anything of her son too. for me, when they r both quiet on ig, it means they might hang out together in somewhere.   :woot: 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k said:
@m9 Just reposting the cute pic for you, thanx for sharing hehe

Dont know if anyone has posted the story behind the pic yet.. i read on fb that the fanclub were watching/waiting ont he side of the stage for yadech and when they both walked to the stage nadech was leading... they where both listening to a song on the phone (assuming its that mai roo jark chun mai roo jark tur song cos its the first time they has sang it together) na was about to do on stage so he handed the phone to ya. 

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
dami1025 said:
Hello to all, Im new to lakorn, and new to this couple of Yadech, but fall in love deeply with them!! I'm so so thrilled to find out this forum and this topic :p
Do anyone know any website, youtube channel that subbed the videos with Yadech together or BTS?! I watched some already (in vietnamese sub) but lots of the all ones were deleted :(
So sad I didn't know them sooner :((
Thanks all :p ;)
Hi dami! :welcome1: to this thread. Have fun na! I'm Meo. U said u watched some clips in Vietnamese. R u Vietnamese? :bhehe: I'm Vietnamese, it's so glad and happy if u also come from VN. :dance2:
@Vimalee: Love ur discovery about the pic so much!!! :heart:
:thanks: for all ur pics and cmts, ladies! I love them all. I'm waiting for 10th this August to see NY be together making merit!!!

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!
Many thanks to
Vimalee for the warm welcome. Same go for the translation. Look at the snacks u served .... Yum yum ....so mouth watering. Welcome back.
Bubba for the woody talk show clip!. Yeah a real diamond forever be a real diamond, always shine. I want yaya to be same as him too.
Tippy for the pict and clip. How I wish Ya was with Na on her holiday trip. Henry looks cute and adorable. Can see their closeness
together. So envy of him to get so many skinship from his P' Ya.

To all newbies, welcome ... Hug hug.

To all Muslim friends, Salamat Hari Raya and happy holiday!

To all gals which I might have missed out your names. thanks for keeping this thread moving with cosy and lively atmosphere.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
@Falada, thanks for the pics.   Nadech is so handsome!!!

cr:as tagged

Sure!!   If Nadech is more than "Pe", I'll tell  (I'll let you know)!

Really??   Okay, we're waiting to hear na......
==================================
Thanks for the translation.
Really? These words come from Ya mouth?

nett

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Devotely said:
After seeing the first pic, I hope Yaya gives him the silent treatment via text for a few days. If Yaya is not jealous, well I'm jealous for her. He doesn't even hug Yaya like that...I'm just saying.  :whatever:
Thanks m9 for the link. Why must Na put his hand on her waist. Only Ya has the right. Lol. Can I say this is the side effect of being so into Na and Ya? For me I got this side effect. I have not watch or finish watching Na and Ya dramas that are not cast by both of them. Their sweet scenes, cf, events together just make my day. Does RP, DR and the one with Aum, have many sweet scenes?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@nett, I hope so  hehe.

Nadech's off to school

While Yaya 's relaxing.   So beautiful....

@MrsChum, Sorry, I don't know.   It just said to order  from  Mistine  round 18/2013.
This is the picture with Min P.  on the cover.  The T-shirt is 159 baht each.  There's probably the detail on how to order in there na.

cr:as tagged &/@sasilakmon

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Ausa for the link. I just finished watching without sub & have no idea what happened but gosh Nadech is such a handsome Kobori. Must I add the love scene was awkward lol

@Nett not sure about DR but RP does have a few

nett

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you Ausa for the link. I just finished watching without sub & have no idea what happened but gosh Nadech is such a handsome Kobori. Must I add the love scene was awkward lol
As sweet as grgr and Tnnkk? Any real kiss? Hope I am not a nuisance to u asking such questions. Lol.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
thank u nett, i love every of the pic u posted ! overdose of sweetness n romance, makes my day !
Key, my pleasure. Glad that u like. Me too. Love their every scene esp the sweeter the better. Hope RFTD has some hot scene. Haha. but I doubt since CH3 act to be different from CH5 and CH7.

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Ladies! How r u today? It has been raining all day in Hanoi, Vietnam. That makes me so tired and asleep.  :cry: I wish I could come home and rewatch GRGR now, but I couldn't becoz my boss is sitting behind me  :secret: So, I just can see the pics and wait for working hours out. Love this sence so much!!!  :heart: Her smile is shy a bit but it looks so happy, peaceful and satisfied!  :flowers:
Cre: on the photo

And is this pic in the lakorn or it is BTS? Oh my ladies, The way Na looking at Ya never ever change! The eyes of love, of concern, of possession!!!  :dance3:

I  :heart: this pic makkk. What a happy, perfect and cosy family!!! :dance1: When would the image come true??? I'm dreaming about this  :thumbsup:

I guess today is Mint's birthday  :yes:   IG : urassayas: "Happy happy birthday my sweetest girl  I wish u all the best in everything I love you minty thank u for always being there for me @mint_chalida  ps. I borrowed your collage idea kimmykins @kimmy_kimberley huhuhu"

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Haha,m9! I just finish watching it too. The love scene suppose to be like chicken fight. It was awkward to watch. No romance or sweet at all.

GrGr is airing now, those that are interested in watching here's the link
http://www.adintrend.com/