[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Dami - Did you see MrsChum status about finding another YouTuber who has all of Yadech's lakorn subbed? I believe it was "lakornCrack". It does look like Wishboniko page so you should check it out & watch all of their lakorns on there. You will love it.

@ Nett - No, GRGR still has the most lovey dovey scenes :heart:  :heart: Let's hope RFTD will give us a lot to be giddy about. Lol :clap2:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
@vimalee  thanks for translation and information, i cant wait 10th Aug too....

in thailand, does the wife call her husband "pe"? or gf calls her bf "pe" too like korean? they dont call their names directly? can anyone explain me a little? thanks! :scratchhead2: 
@Charlene, the word "Pe" is like a respectable word to call someone that is older than you. Also can be use to call your husband, bf, older sis/bro. Same goes for the word Nong, use for someone younger. Hope this help nswer your question.

@ bubba and Vimalee, mayb you can help explain more with the word "Pe".

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
@Charlene, the word "Pe" is like a respectable word to call someone that is older than you. Also can be use to call your husband, bf, older sis/bro. Same goes for the word Nong, use for someone younger. Hope this help nswer your question.
@ bubba and Vimalee, mayb you can help explain more with the word "Pe".
interesting question, from my understanding, 'pe' is used with person older than you, but used only with the one you already know, familiar or close with. Same in Korean language of the word ' oppa',it is for girl to call older brother, older guy, if not knowing that person well, in Korean they add " Si" behind the name, in Thai, they add " khun" in front of the name. Of course, Yaya will no longer call her pe with " Khun Nadech" , except she needs to say it politely in public or talkshows ...

You can call someone you just know wtih the word " Pe" but onky if you feel comfortable to say that with that person enough, for first time meeting, you add khun in front of name to say it politely.

is that correct ka? Bubba and Vimalee ?

Thanks u guys for all updates, lovely that Yaya is having vacation with family and so am I, it is called " destiny ", right ? Haha

Have a nice day ahead !

dami1025

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Dami - Did you see MrsChum status about finding another YouTuber who has all of Yadech's lakorn subbed? I believe it was "lakornCrack". It does look like Wishboniko page so you should check it out & watch all of their lakorns on there. You will love It
Thanks m9saeteurn for ur info, i just checked for lakorncracks, and yes, they have all the hot lakornnns!! Thanks so much for this :p
And yeah, i have one question to ask you guys, is anyone here a member of yadech.com (international fansite)?! I just registered but i cant view some of the links, download, and subs! I remember seeing somewhere on that forum that u have to have 50posts?! to view everything?! I posted some, but not many interactions there now so its a little difficult :(

dami1025

sarNie Egg
Thanks queenyeon, dont know what would I do to exceed 50 post there!! Not many topic r on :(
Btw, do u know any other forum about yadech beside this and that page?! Many thanks :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol..can you just post "hi" 50 times? I wonder why they set the rules like that???
There isn't many forums that cover Yadech every move like AF that I know of
Ever since Nadech's mom translated her post to English on IG, she's been using the same line/quote now. Lols she's so funny

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@mrschum and luloveyaya, thanks a lot for explaination. i think it is the same way as "oppa" in korean in my understanding, just want to be sure. :highfive: 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I havent had time to join yadech.com, but i think it's good they set up rules like that, i think it's only fair for ppl to leave at least thank you or any sort of appreciative comment to appreciate those who put in their hardwork, time and effort to translate and keep us updated

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
dami1025 said:
Hi Meo, nice to meet u too, im Duong btw :) im from HN too but right now im in the us, and so happy to find something to enjoy this summer :p hehe i know this couple from kites, and downloaded all their dramas from kites! There were lots of bts clips from that forum, but it was privated now!! So sad i didnt know them sooner :(

Thanks all, for your kindness, i will sure enjoy my time here :p
Hi Dương, my real name is Minh! So happy to meet Vietnamese in this thread! :heart: Later than never, Duong! I also knew NY from kites and have followed them for over 2 years, I watched almost clips in kites. But so sad it's privated, there r a lot of new NY's fans couldn't watch them. :(
You can find some clips vietsub in Yaya Vietnam box or NYVNFanpage's youtube channel na! :wink:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing pics, clips, info., translation, and comments.
@MrsChum and @lLu,  both of you are right.   Khun is the same as Mr./Mrs./Miss/Sir.   It's more formal.   If I were to meet Nadech or similiar age, I would address
that person as 'Pe' esp. with young ppl.

@TrTraan, welcome to the  thread and enjoy your stay.

Aren't they cute?

cr:NY Home at Pantip

According to the Admin at Nadech Yaya Home at Pantip,  the filming of RFTD is postponed today (Friday) and will pick up on Sunday na.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing well today :) and Thank you so much for all the updates LOVE each post by all of you  :heart: I hope everyone will continue the constant support and dedication on this thread and I appreciate everyone's post on here small or big. Lastly have a wonderful day take care hehe.

@tippy : I agree he looks so good in black but especially that black dior suit he wore at the siam dara awards wooohooo smoking hehe but I find him delicious in white tooo ughhh what am I thinking he can do no wrong lol

@bubba @key @queen I miss you ladies too :) and the sweet comments you make I enjoy reading them. I said it before and I'll say it again please don't leave this thread.

Also enjoy the pics but side note: I must say only he can rock hair like this and still look so cute and adorable :coverlaf: . 

Is that yaya next to him????

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@bubba thanks for news, now we have something to look forward to the weekend. sat yadech for mothers day and sunday rftd filming! :D feels so good knowing that they are spending the whole weekend together  :heart:

@vimalee goodnight and sweet dreams to you! ^^

@lovely thanks for the pix! i agree with you, only he can pull off this hairstyle hehehe..! love the pic of him helping his superhero dad tie the strings on his pants, nadech takes care of his family best  :heart: oh and not forgetting the suit he wore to the opening of new dior outlet, so drool worthy!!!  :heart: base of her hair + colour, it should be yaya :) 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely u been away 4 couple days ive miz u much ! so nice 2 c u back posting pic, reading yr lovely cmns n shout out 2 us !!! nadech is a thoroughly filial son, so admirable 2 c him taking care, respecting n loving his parents, 2 me tats so masculine! he rocks tat hairdo making it hip together wif his rayban ! love tat pic of him n his sweetie, cant wait 4 tomorrows merit ! thanks lovely, always njoy convo wif u ! HAK

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks 4 explaining n yadechs schedule, sth we look forward 2! tyvm bubba ! HAK
hi tippy just da tot of yadech spending weekend together is so delightful, m so looking forward !

TrTraan

sarNie Egg
  • @Lovely_k Tks for new pic, i like short jean of Nadech ...  :dance1: and agree wth ladies, I like he take care of his father (and  Nong Yaya :spin:  )  , luv him... His stylehair so cute  :heart: