[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Those pictures def. had me smiling ear to ear. So cute how he even held it for to put her arm through. Gawd, they are just too lovely together. Narak mak ❤❤❤❤
my dear

upon seeing yadech's bfgf thing picture smiling is not enough.in fact my initial reaction was having an ENDORPIN RUSH  i run to the bathroom to urinate lol :woot2:  i can feel some butterflies in my stomach so funny lol! :woot2: this is my yadech fever :woot: so hilarious

CaSURVIVOUR

pinky3 said:
He wants to go for 3 months .
hi jess 

i strongly disagree of nadech's idea even if it's only 3 months.filming crash course is not an URGENT MATTER so why in a hurry.i hope nadech is fully aware that more pra ek material daras are aiming to snatch his throne from him.if i am nadech he must focus on how to learn the english language how can he enroll abroad without knowing the universal language my gosh the medium of instruction is in english.i guess yaya is of big help and he cant live without her(my yadech heart is pumping with joy) :woot:  :woot2:

for the mean time he can do some research in the internet or probably there are film making courses available on line.i hope nadech will reconsider this.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you ladies for all the updates, truly appreciate your efforts :heart:  and also, special thanks to bubba for taking the time to translate the article! personally, i will feel sad if nadech disappears for overseas internship even if its for awhile... because it will be hard to get any updates on him... :( but for his interest, he should go. just maybe not so soon...

thanks cookies for sharing with us this touching moment, i also hope the little girl will get a chance to meet yaya in person someday. :)

@yk keep your comments coming, i enjoy reading them! you're so funny hehe...! ^^ 

prepare yourself for overdose of sweetness.... ^^ 
cr: @jajarlalah
p'ae is so funny lol!
http://web.stagram.com/p/519165895313769053_4007863

@fightsoul
http://web.stagram.com/p/519160547515810303_41461263

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen the that first picture from the Dior event! How cute !!!! Thanks for posting tippy toes!!!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@amya you're welcome!! hehe i love how yaya is giving nadech that look of adoration... she must be thinking, p'nadech is so handsome  :heart:

Devotely

sarNie Egg
Thank you ladies for all the beautiful pictures of them. I love that Yaya's body language and stares are gravitating towards him. I could feel the sense of wanting to be close to Nadech from Yaya and he is just accepting it gracefully.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@falada thank you too for the clip! throughout the clip i can see that at nadech was searching for yaya. at the beginning they were far apart but eventually they end up by each other's side :) also, its good to see the relationship between both moms are like BFF ^^ 

@devotely i also feel the same, yaya is more open towards her affection for her BF now :) 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies,

@tippy Thank you for the pictures especially the Dior pic. LOVE IT he looks so DELICIOUS and I'm sure Yaya AGREES hehehe. 

@Falada Thank you for the video na they should have been holding hands during their walk hahaha

@m9 Thank you for sharing :)

@key Thank  you for just being you hehe

@bubba  :clap:  :thumbup:
@Vim Welcome back you were very missed hehe

And everyone else BIG THANKS!!!! 

I love this pic... there going to be such good parents and husband and wife hehe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
my v appreciated thanks to all wonderful ladies 4 sharing beautiful pics, vdo, cmns :
cookiies so touching, if i was da lady i'd cry 2 just hearing yayas sweet n kind words !
falada 4 always posting vdo, pic, i njoy them v much, thank u sweetie ! O
yk yr cmns r abt da best, keeps us all laughing, happy n continue cheering 4 yadech coupleship, dun stop ! n i love 1st pic 2, so wifey supporting hubby totally look !
tippy,ure so v kind n dedicated posting so many pic,vdo, thank u tippy ! love all yr cmns ! dior pic nadech is so cute n fun, his gf simply 2 beautiful ! O
lovely ure such a darling ! posting pic n i really love yr cmns n shout out, makes n gives me mushy love ! thank u lovely ! O

CaSURVIVOUR

forgive me for being crazy over this sugar overload picture of yadech i'm EUPHORIC right now lol! :woot:  :woot:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart: kyaaaaa! stop it yadech i'm running out of insulin :woot2:  :woot2:

Devotely

sarNie Egg
I don't know if this happens to you ladies, when I see nadech and yaya pics, I'm tapping it with my thumb like I'm on instagram lol just wanted to share that.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lovelyk morning to you! thanks for the pic, i love it too!! their future child(ren) will be so blessed hehe.. *delusion mode* off topic, i love the lil boy's camera, looks like the one yaya has :D

@key you're welcome my dear!! thanks for always being so kind with your words  :heart:

last post of the day, or not i will not be sleeping at this rate hehe..! yadech is just too addictive  :heart:
cr: @saovaluk5_mistine 

@tidti5678 

g'night everyone, have a great day and have fun spazzing!! ^^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
tippytoes said:
cr as tagged

My most favorite picture at this event.   Nadech seemed like he was asking the mighty lord up there, "please grant me my wishes and I will be the happiest man on earth."

Thanks so much tippy for this picture!   

TBH, if I didn't know this was the Mother's Day/merit event, I would have thought this was the engagement party.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Very busy today, will come back later and join you all!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What are they doing here!? Saying their vows or making promises? Lol
http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a512/t9saeteurn/B8BB4FDD-5454-4602-B46D-887F3AB8AAE6-6879-00000A036ED0E612_zps8031c804.jpg

My gosh! There is so many good sweet adorable looking pictures. I really love the Dior pictures a lot. What a gorgeous couple!! Thanks everyone for sharing! Love everyone's comment by the way! I feel all the same. Lol great imagination Vimalee. He sure does look like he's praying with a big smile. lol or maybe his wish came true so he's thanking the lord above? lol Hope everyone have a good weekend!