[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting ladies.

U gals are amazing. This thread is moving fast. Need to catch up every posts and comments. Thanks gals for those translation, picture, clips and lol @ vamalee the hints repost.

Na is so handsome in both the secret award and B & L events/Mini concert. The fan gift thingy, is it his fan complaint about it that make the news public and Na has to explain and make apology?

bubba

Keep On Smiling

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,  

Introducing Doctor (in training) Mayumi hehe plus reposting cute video that bubba posted. Wonder if Nadech is watching his girl   :woot:  :dance1:  :clap:

http://instagram.com/p/dI7qdxS17X/

Just Like to add that I love everyones comments, pics and videos SUPER ADORABLE. Thank you ladies so much. I wish they would hurry with this filming come on. It's so agonizing we have to wait a few months which to me feels like years. Wish I can Like everyone's posts but man those quotas fill up fast. :) Lastly @key and @falada love the signatures hehe good job :). Anywhoo Good night sweet dreams  
xoxo Lovely_k

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg! Is that a new picture of them in the Winter Romance? Them upclose holding hands!? I LOVE it!!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nett those pic r just awesome, yaya is giving love 2 nadechs cousin, shes a total babe ! da winter romance poster is beautiful thanks 2 sunisafon!
thank u bubba 4 vdo n cute pic !
lovely i love drs outfit, so cool n hot ! ryu will surely fall hard in love wif dr ! hv a great weekend lovely !
thanks alot mc 4 vdo clip !

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey, ladies! Can someone translate for me what P'Jack said starting @2:22 to 2:45 when the host asked about the couple? Did P'Jack say something about a girl writing to Nadech??? By the look on Yaya's face she seemed a bit jealous like "Oh really?" and Nadech looked scared like "What the heck are you talking about?" Then I heard P'Jack said the letter is from Yaya or something like that. Lol. He's so funny. I just want to know the whole joke though so can someone please translate? Thanks na ka!

Also, if you haven't seen part 2 of this clip, then you're missing out. They played a game and Nadech and Yaya are soooo cute! I just wished I understood the whole segment (Part 1-3). I would ask someone to translate but THAT'S TOO MUCH. Lol. Here's the clip to part 3. I just need someone to please translate what P'Jack said. You guys can find part 1 and 2 by copying and pasting the title to Youtube. Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbT6_B4pf-s

Mobile Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbT6_B4pf-s&feature=relmfu

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Hey, ladies! Can someone translate for me what P'Jack said starting @2:25. Did he say something about a girl writing to Nadech??? By the look on Yaya's face she seemed a bit jealous like "Oh really?" and Nadech looked scared like "What the heck are you talking about?" Then I heard P'Jack said the letter is from Yaya or something like that. Lol. Jack is so funny. I just want to know the whole joke though so can someone please translate? Thanks na ka!

Also, if you haven't seen part 2 of this clip, then you're missing out. They played a game and Nadech and Yaya are soooo cute! I just wished I understood the whole segment (Part 1-3). I would ask someone to translate but THAT'S TOO MUCH. Lol. Here's the clip to part 3. I just need someone tolease someone translate what P'Jack said. You guys can find part 1 and 2 by copying and pasting the title to Youtube. Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbT6_B4pf-s

@neezy P'Jack just said "Please dont get mad" he faces Nadech and yaya. " I was driving behind Nadech and his license plate read Y.. N...  and P'Jack joked it secretly it stood for Yaya and Nadech" thats when the two were flustered and reacted that way and Nadech explained that really he didnt choose the car but someone drove it to the site for him to use.

lol now I'm going to sleep hehe good night. If you need me to translate a specific part  that your dieing to know I can :) but in the morning.

xoxo 
Lovely_k

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you sooooo much Lovely_K! I thought he was talking about a letter. Haha. Yaya's face looks so surprised! They're so cute when they're shy!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Great Sunday with all updates, thank you my ladies ^^

Thanks Key, Bubba and m9 for warm welcome back, i'm back to busy time, but does not matter, I still can get all needed information here , you guys are doing really great works , *rak rak*

I saw picture with the wall was full of Yaya's pictures and thinking to make one of mine at home, yeah yeah

I love how people got fever of GRGR again, like first time ever we see that lakorn , haha.

Enjoy our Sunday, ladies !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks 4 sharing nee, thanks 2 lovely 4 translating, now we know !
hi bubba thanks again ! just in polo n jeans nadech still looks hot ! da stage is well space n animals r cute ! hardly do i come across a nice stage !
hi lu nice 2 hear from u, we sure do miz u ! take a pic n share wif us when u hv done da collage, i 4 1 will never get tired of seeing yadech day in day out ! take care n nice sunday afternoon lu ! stay in touch !

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks girls for all the wonderful updates *jup jup*

Just caught up with news of nadech 'throwing away' fans gifts, Im a lil confused, can you pls fill me in pinky and cookies? So who took the pic of the supposedly thrown doraemon doll? so someone saw nadech leaving something behind and instead of telling him 'sorry you left a bag behind' goes and takes a pic of it? sigh, js seeing nadech's room overflowing with fan's gifts and we all know how much he treasures them all. Talk about running out of rumours to spread!

Cute how yaya defended for her man, and even cuter that nadech remembers all the number of gifts he received to know that a lil doll was missing to claim for it back!!

p.s Ryu js looks too hot for me to handle!!