[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 good morning those wedding proposal pic r so cute esp da 1 wif ring ! love tat they r always together! v healthy i think they r snacking on fruits n yogurt besides popcorn ! hv a v nice tgif m9 !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Keylargo! I know I do love those pictures as well!! I hope when the time come they will throw a big 'AMERICAN WEDDING" hehe
I can picture how beautiful & handsome they will both look!!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

The talented FASTBEAM is so fast just like his/her name.    

Margie posted on her IG about her "falling gang".   She said the theme of the party is white but Boy and Barry (Nadech's friends call him by this name) came in wrong color but she still love them anyways.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ploykamphetch cover - May 2008                                                                                                  

Title:  The Day the Flower Blooms

credit:  YayaUrassaya FB    

Five years later..............Ploykamphetch cover - July 2013

Title:   Looking at Yaya Through the Eyes (lenses) of Nadech

credit:  AsianFuse Wiki Profile

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely_K for sharing!
Vimalee- I would have to say Nadech did an awesome job! I like it a lot better than the 2008 picture too hehe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks vimalee 4 posting dwg n pic ! i can understand why ure unable 2 continue typing ! many will b in same shuz as u ! dont worry da rescue ops team is around 2 provide oxy 2 our leader !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely nice 2 c u back i know ure busy, imu ! thanks 4 vdo n cute pic ! only will nadech tease yaya in da most mischievous fun n adorable way of his n yaya accepting it though a little reluctantly but graciously nevertheless, shes such a babe where he is concerned ! they both look so good in pic, posing like bfgf, love da pic v much ! thanks lovely n hope ull hv time 2 visit often ! tc n O !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum & m9, thanks for lovely artwork, pics and link.  Yadech are so cute.
@meo,  :heart:  your editing, they're so cute  hehe.  Thanks for sharing na.
@kashie & cookiies, thanks for the info. mak mak kha.
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing comments, translation and lovely pics and info ja.
@lovely, glad to see you back.  Yep, they're adorable indeed.  Thanks for sharing ja.
@keylargo,sasha and @lu,   :heart:  your comments.  Thanks na ja.

Yaya is so pretty in her school uniform.

cr:as tagged

from OHO  No. 131

Watch then Jin

Today when I watch a lakorn, the actor/actress whom I saw and felt that they get along well with each other or called koo jin  right?    has to be
khun Nadech Kugimiya and khun Yaya (Urassaya Sperbund)  because they are like koo Pe Num Santisuk and Pe Mam Jintara in a lakorn  (this couple
was one of the most popular/well-known koo kwan/koo jin in the history).   I already watched DJA that they both starred in it together.   This is the couple
that will be the hottest and is.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks 4 this awesome translation, u make my saturday morning more delightful, thanks a mil bubba ! imu2 n hope u will hv a v great weekend ahead ! hak bubba

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
This is exactly why i dont like visiting this thread. I ALWAYS get Yadech fever! I might have a heat stroke one day! Aish! These two are. There isn't even a perfect word for them! But they are soo cute!! Ahhhh!!! Having that fever again. Gotta get outta here and watch Spongebob!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for posting in pictures and updates. Loving it.
Welcome back, Lovely. 
@Key  Love your pro picture, too. Yadech are so cute.  :dance1: It's great that you're having a good week.
@Maikair LOL, I always have Yadech fever, no matter what. And I just love learning about them, no matter if it kills me. 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
cookiies said:
Sorry if i post a picture of him in yadech threads, but i just wanted to clear the topic about him and yaya. 
First of all the picture that he posted and said that he have been dating yaya was taken 1 year ago. And the story behind that pic was that he saw yaya in paragon and had to run to catch her cause he wanted to take a picture with her. He said he been waiting 2 years for this moment. This guy is a really big fan of yaya, he said he have been following all her lakorns every since DJA and till DR. He admitted that he wasn't thinking when he posted that he have been dating her, cause it was on April Fool Day. And he felt really worried for yaya that it made it to the news cause it was never what he meant to be. And this guy is already popular or famous so there is no use for him to post things about yaya to get attention. Like a said he posted this along time ago and not a lot of people knew it until people started to look through his older post on Twitter and then started a thread about his post on Pantip. It all started with the pantip threads that someone started about him and yaya. And everyone that was in there was hilarious and they had fun there WAS NO BASHING at all, but it's just the reporters that want to make the news worse so they started to say that yaya's fans attack him when the true is that yaya's fans thought it was fun and cute that March is a fan of yaya. They are glad that March or any other daras likes yaya. It makes them feel proud that their girl is loved by most of the people in the ET. March came out today and said that he and his manager already called yaya and her mother to clear this up and apologize to yaya, and he said that they were really cute and that they understood and wasn't angry. He also said that yaya told him to not be stressed about it. The things he post about her is really sweet, it really does shows how much he like her. He is a fan of her just like the rest of us. So please don't feel like he post things about her just to get attention or what so ever. LOL I just noticed that i really wrote a LOT, but i just wanted to clear this out. And if u girls don't get it or might have some more questions then just write to me and I will try to answer them ^^ 
my dear

i understand your sentiment but in my opinion you better delete  his big picture that you posted out of respect to all yadechers because he is not related in this thread at all.

i fully understand that this dude is still immature and young in age so i dont blame him.

the one who is responsible is his manager or handler.
it is really a big big deal to any fans whenever their favorite stars are being mention like joking by any other star in any social networks.

because it can cause a huge misunderstanding people will he is  a USER by using yaya who is so popular now a days.

the mere fact that he is also a newbie actor we cant stop the stigma that people will judge him as a USER...
though it is not his intention to use yaya,

sorry for my long ranting just saying my piece.

btw welcome back to queen and belated happy birthday to our very talented sister falada G od bless you always :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

ausa said:
ty ausa

i just love yadech's never ending skinships in this lovely video they never fail to make me giggle it is so addicting :heart:

how i wish yadech are americans so that we can see REAL DEALS in their love scenes hahaha  :woot2:  :woot2: my delusional pervie thots :heart: a hopeless case indeed lol!(i'm sure yadech are doing it in private i can still be in  :cloud9: actually lol!)

btw welcome back to 

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Nadech gave the interview and said he already called the airline and got the doll back.   He sincerely apologized and the fans understood.  The media still brings this up because this type of news can grab people attention and can sell.   Nadech is a super star so anything about him will make news.

Thanks MrsChum for sharing the pictures of the 4HJHKK gang.  Yaya posted on her IG and said,  " the falling gang finally made it!"    They call their group the falling gang because it was very difficult to get everyone together at the same time.  They've failed so many times.

Some comments from the guys about Yaya:

" I wanted to compete with Nadech for Yaya, but I don't have the look."  and then some Yadech fans replied; it takes more than the look to get Yaya's attention.

" I wish the good lord would create another Yaya so I don't have to compete with Nadech."

" I don't blame Yaya if she wanted to date Nadech.   I'm a guy and I still want to date him."

This one was told by Yaya at the Ratree Samosorn show during GRGR. 

Yaya said she walked into the elevator and pushed the button to go up.  There was a young man in the elevator with her.  When it stopped and she was about to leave, the young man said, " I wish you could go up higher (meaning upper floor) so I could be in heaven."  Poor guy, he wished he could spend a little bit more time with our Yaya.
thanks Vimalee

the guys comments about yaya are amazing so yadech.i dont think yaya falls for nadech out of his good looks only.we can see how natural nadech to yaya his is not prentious like yaya said he is a sincere person.nadech is not ashame acting goofy and doing funny silly things to yaya to the point nadech is making himself ugly even losing his poise and we can see how yaya is enjoying his company :heart: in my observation nadech is showing his all self to yaya the good and the bad side of him,the good news is yaya is falling for him no matter what she doesnt care anything inappropriate act of her bf like nose picking,farting on her face,acting like gay,touching her armpit.i guess nadech's sense of humor is a big factor :heart: i therefore conclude that LOVE IS really BLIND :heart:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Morning all just done with my run and taking my time to read all the updates that I've missed out! There's so many hehe thank you ladies for doing an awesome job!

I think I've heard about the news on March but. Couldn't recall much about it.
@yk I think it's fine to post his pic, cookies just want to inform us so there's no harm with his pic here ^^ there might be new yadechers joining us in near future so it's good they know what exactly happened. And I totally agree with your point, it takes more than just looks for her to likesomeone :) reminds me of the what woody said at the kerd awards hehe

Have a good day everyone! :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
sorry yk, but i dont feel the need for cookiies to delete that pic of march ( i personally dont take it to heart, and i hope many yadechers dont either), i dont see the big matter in this, and it doesnt need to be, it's only a big matter if we make it in into one. yadechers js need to acknowledge that yadech are both public figures and actors, they are bound to hug and kiss other ppl, have rumors, criticisms both good and bad, fame and headache comes in a package, it's a price you pay for being famous. I js hope yadechers can be jai yen yen about things like this, hope we all can love wisely and unconditionally to represent yadechers well na

plus if yadech truly love and trust each other, news like this and kk girl shouldnt have an effect on their relationship, but if they cant get over little bumpy roads like these then maybe they are not destined to be together

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Keylargo - School is starting back up again so it's keeping me away from this thread, but other than that, I'm fine! I hope you're enjoying your weekend ka! :)

I don't know who is this March guy is and honestly I don't care to know but I feel bad for the fella. He was just doing what seems like an April's fool joke. Reporters love to stir things up. If the guy is not bad mouthing Nadech or Yaya, then I don't mind. I get that he can defame Yaya's reputation but doing what he did but clearly he apologized and there was no harm done. If anything, I like the guy for the simple fact that he's a Yaya fan. Lol. Anyway, I agree with Tippy and Bubbles8....I don't think Cookiies should delete the pic either. She was just informing us of who he is. I didn't really take offense to it. Tippy's right, some newcomers might read the interview in the future and would want to know the full story behind it. It's okay ka.

Wow, that first pic of Yaya in the Ploykampetch magazine....she was only 15?!!!! No wonder they scouted her to be a model/actress! She was (and still is) beautiful!

I didn't realize Num and Mam (Fai's parents in DJA) was a popular koo-kwan at one point. It's so funny because they're still paired up now. Lol. Hopefully when Yadech reach 40 years old, they can still play as lovers, someone's parents.

By the way, can someone help me? What exactly does JIN and FIN mean????? Like happy? Cheering? I know it's something along that line but what does it mean?

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg

Cre: กรูด มะกรูด คร้า
@bubba: thanks for ur translation na ka! :heart:
@cookies: i feel so thankful for ur explaination, i was so confused when i saw the pic Yaya with March and heard abt this rumour. Of course i never believe that it's true, but i think it might affect to Yaya. Now i know she felt no problem with it and didn't get mad at March! Our Yaya is so cute and sympathetic!
@yaya kugimiya: i also feel fine with the March's pic ka! i think it can help us understand clearly abt this prob! :D
And have a joyful Saturday ka, my ladies! :heart: