[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @mrschum @lovely and @nett for all the beautifuls pics. You are so fast

Thanks @vimalee and @bubba for translation

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Yea MrsChum. How nice if they are put together for the cat walk, they sure carry out well for the product...

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Tanwa is na friend n p ae 's kid who is actor for Chanel 7 . He did that short film with na for their school . He is from Lao .

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Thanks mrschum, lovelyk and nett for quick updates on Marc Jacobs event!
@Lu haha you're so humorous! I also think tanwa (thanks pinky for info) is hot..! That's why Mae keaw must act as barrier!
@lovelyk i love your comment about how yaya attend the event to support her man hehe ^^ the pic taken above showing yaya, her mom and na mom and chief editor, are they cheering for nadech dj-ing? :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

@MrsChum, I'm Lao/Vietnamese ja, but grew up in the States.....Jum Luey Ruk fever in 2008 brought me to lakorn world, but I don't watch many lakorns and not active at AF......until Bam Yadech were born and the rest is history.
Thanks Vimalee for responding back. I'm the same way as you, since knowing yadech I became very active in social network. Join forum and chit chatting with you all. Met lots of wonderful Yadecher, have no regret at all for discovering Yadech. Yadech make me feel young and alive. I :heart: Yadech always :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for the pictures! You are super fast! I got up this morning & ck my IG & saw a llot of pictures & thought "oh I gotta post on our thread" but realize you beat me. Lol My my Nadech is looking good! Hehe both Yadech are in red ❤❤❤

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
Thanks mrschum, lovelyk and nett for quick updates on Marc Jacobs event!
@Lu haha you're so humorous! I also think tanwa (thanks pinky for info) is hot..! That's why Mae keaw must act as barrier!
@lovelyk i love your comment about how yaya attend the event to support her man hehe ^^ the pic taken above showing yaya, her mom and na mom and chief editor, are they cheering for nadech dj-ing? :D

Lol they must be cheering for nadech dj-ing because of the fist pump!!! If you look at all the videos Nadech is usually doing the fist pump so I automatically assumed they were following his actions  :dance1:  :wink:  :bhehe:  that's what supportive gf's do hehe am I right ???

bubba

Keep On Smiling
OMG.......@Vimalee, same here :highfive: , we might be a long lost cousin :bhehe: .
@MrsChum and keylargo, you're very welcome.   You're such the sweet, sweet ladies.   AML to you too keylargo.
:thanks: ladies for all the beautiful pics, links and comments ja.
@Lovely, agree with you.  Yep, that's what the gf do.

Yadech look great!!!

cr:as tagged

It's so nice  of Yaya to be there to support Nadech who was the DJ at the Marc Jacob event.   I'm so happy to see Yaya sitting in the front row cheering for her Pe chai and even danced to the beat with him.   And,  I'm super happy that Yaya even wore the matching color outfit :pervie: :weee: :bhehe: .