[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi huanzhu so much yadech sweetness we cant perform our duties!cos we need oxy 2!! bubba vimalee mc pls help!
thanks lu 4 clear mag cover image, im starring 4 a long time!
indeed because we also drowning  :cloud9: 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum: this pose is sooooooooooo DUBIOUS , this lakorn will be really amazing aaaaaaaaaa

Thank you ka, I cannot stay here any more, I need to fly to somewhere, pls set alarm and call me back when 1st Sep comes  :) Thanks in advance ka :X

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG, so much beautiful pictures this morning. Started my morning with a big smile. I cannot wait to watch the love scene haha I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures from the mag. Aww, Nadech look so handsome at the H&M opening. I'm drooling!!!❤❤❤❤

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
omg I need their Traveller's Companion magazine! The pictures on it look so freaking gorgeous!! Nadech and Yaya look so perfect & beautiful omg 
I hope I won't get the money before it's too late *praying*

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

They're probably facing the mirror during this practicing scene and here Yaya/Mayumi is all serious while Nadech/Ryo is all happy and it shows on his face.

Upon seeing this picture, this one aunty fan said she really needs the smelling oil and the oxygen tank as welll........... then someone sent her thisSo freaking cute!

It said, use for smelling and massaging ... all in one tube.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm all giggly over the new rising sun pictures! I really hate how slow production is. It's really killing me!!! Especially the last batch of lakorns for the year really don't interest me. :'( ......the rinsing sun 1 isn't even part of the last batch. If they got us waiting this darn long it better be as sweet and juicy as GRGR!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
haha, 

Vimalee said:

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

Upon seeing the above picture, this one aunty fan said she really needs the smelling oil and the oxygen tank as welll........... then someone sent her thisSo freaking cute!

It said, smelling oil, massage oil...all in one tube.

let's take that oxygen tank for all ladies here Vimalee, we will need to use it on this 1st Sep, for sure, haha. Thanks for sharing ka :X

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I'm all giggly over the new rising sun pictures! I really hate how slow production is. It's really killing me!!! Especially the last batch of lakorns for the year really don't interest me. :'( ......the rinsing sun 1 isn't even part of the last batch. If they got us waiting this darn long it better be as sweet and juicy as GRGR!
I'm sure this lakorn will be worth for waiting na. As we all knew that Nadech will have at least 2 new lakorn, I'm wondering that he will all lakorn (s) at same time or finishing Rising Sun first. But I think they will do first option na, with this speed, producers cannot wait for Nadech that long. And if it's the case, Nadech will still be with Yaya during filming lakorn with other beautiful actresses and my heart can be in rest, not need to worry too much , haha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@lu, we're praying and cheering for you na in your quest to capture the prize magazine....su su na.  The whole Yadech gang here at AF will cheer for you starting at midnight Friday. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
@huanzhu and queenyeon, welcome back.   We miss you!

This is how I feel about this picture:     :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :heart: :heart: :heart: :spin: :spin: :spin: :drool: :drool: :drool: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:   :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

This picture reminded me of Pe Arthit telling Nong Nee not to look at any guys like that and Nong Nee listened so well.   She only gives her Pe chai this sweet look... :coverlaf: 

credit:  nadechworld FB

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
haha vimalee, that's so funny of them! we sure need that huge medicated oil tank and XXXXXXXL oxy tank on 1st sept! 

wow... the dress yaya wore costs THB34,900!!
and its DKNY  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
cr: @amatyai                                                              cr: @club21thailand

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Looking at the H&M pictures... Margie & Boy were there together darn! I wished they booked Yaya too :'(

Off topic but I'm so happy I spy my Hormones the Series kids just a couple of ppl down from Nadech....I see Sprite (ehehe what is her real name again?), Pattie, and Peach. I'm so proud of them. Difinetly getting more exposure after being on the small screen after all their big screen success.