[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
HI LADIES!!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE NOT ANNOYED IWTH THE UPDATES BUT IM SORRY IM IN WAR MODE WE WILL WIN FIGHT TO THE DEATH LADIES!!!! COMMON INTERNATIONAL FANS WERE A FAMILY!!! NEVER GIVE UP :) :)  :woot:  :dance1: IM AT 901 POSTS LOL 

UPDATE: @11:56 PM

NADECH: 131,48
JAMES: 129,580

YAYA: 100,599
BELLA: 81,541

HERE IS A PIC TO ENJOY :) WHILE WE VOTE HEHE ..... OOPS @NETT OOPS THANX FOR YOUR SHARING :) OF THE PIC

nett

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Love your jolly and cheerful mood Nett.....we all should pat ourself on the back for working very hard for our beloved Yadech.
===========
I am trying to act cheerful. Hahaha. My weak heart getting weaker on seeing those fitting pictures. But this is a fact that to be in ET, we can't possibly see yadech in lakorn and lakorn. I can choose not to watch lakorns with yadech and other co-stars but in instagram world, you can't escape not to see those pictures. Blame for my small heart which can contain yadech only. Hahahah. Today lays picture make my day.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Girls don't focus to much on voting to IG, don't forget that it's also important to vote through sudsapda.com as well. 
I have been voting on both IG and sudsapda.com and I think I'm about to pass out lol, before the voting started I only had 3-4 picture on my IG and now I have more then 200 pictures of nadech and yaya! I have been voting on IG so my fingers hurts xD 
Anyway lets us vote for our boy and girl and just continue to vote on IG and through sudsapda.com. 
Fighting!! 

As for the lakorn with JJ and Yaya, khun'mam said that she wanted to pair them up for a lakorn, but it will be in the future since she haven't got any new project and she want to finish all the project she is having now. And she also confirm that the rumour about JJ and Yaya being in ''Tai Fah See Kram'' isn't true... 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
At Cookies, yes, I just started voting on my IG & I am already tired from posting. I also ran out of pictures that were on my camera. I need to go and screenshot more photos. haha I also voted on Sudsapda too. I wanna make sure all votes counts. I sure hope they win. Do you ladies realize how many days are left? Oyyy, we'll be exhausted! LoL

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks lovely and cookiies for the info and pic!!! We will su us to the end ja :)

@nett, us Yadecher will always support their individual work. If we dont like we just don't watch right? But it doesn't mean we don't support them. I know how you feel ja. Just hang in there, when RS air we will all be cute again ja :)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@MrsChum, oh yes, yadecher will always support their individual works. I have squeezed one portion of my heart to support that. Hahahah.

For the RFTD, the filming pace is so slow that I am going to turn into giraffe already. lol.

Sususu huh!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Dear all, I'm new here...can't afford to stop seeing this thread..it's too fun.
Thx all for giving so many the information and lovely pics and all those fun clips

I wanna help to vote, but can only do it from sudsapda.com.
How do I know whether my vote is succed or not? Is there any sign or something when my vote is fail?

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Dear all,

i m so excited to see their new lays cf, omg......they r gorgeous :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: , pls let them pair up again in a period lakorn!!!! hope ch3 can consider about it. we never get tired to watch them, right? i really love lays now, they always feed us yadechers, and they r proving that they r the biggest yadech shipper....oh, mae keaw has competitor now...lol!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

i've voted 623 photos now and i think it is a good time for us overseas fans to vote coz jj's fans r sleeping now...lol! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: let us fight more for them, it is a long journey, but we have our faith for yadech, we should proove that they r always the no.1 as individual or couple, so maybe we can gain much more opportunities to let them pair up again and again!!!! :wub:  :wub: 

thanks to everyone and i m happy to be here with all of u, i get supports and motivations from here when i come over everytime.

at this moment

nadech: 135339

jj:132029

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mae Ying (Yaya) ------ One more bite na kha, khoon Luang.

Khoon Luang (Nadech) ----- If you feed me, no matter how many bites still not enough.

Aww, these two are killing me...can't wait to see them in a period lakorn!

Thank you Lays!   You always come up with something new.

credit NY Family at Pantip FB

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
For some crazy reason, I cannot access to my IG now, just created it few days ago ...

Can we just repeat vote for them here :

http://www.sudsapda.com/activity/Huggableguy2013/vote.aspx

I just repeat it with same email address ??? is that ok?

LOVE THESE THREE :X

Cr: as tagged

IG:mad:urassayas p Margie missed u! @kimmy_kimberley @mint_chalida

it seems the girls r reunion tonight, so who took that photo? hmmm....from the background it looks like a guy with glasses and a watch on left hand, so can i guess it was nadech :spin: :spin: ? lol!!! so @ lu, do u feel better if it was nadech? hehehe :pervie: :pervie:

photos took after his fitting, he wears glasses and a watch on his left hand... and the arm shapes look alike the photographer in the background of yaya and kim's photos...just watch carefully!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I finally watch the fitting BTS for Nadech's new lakorn. They are moving pretty fast on this. I wish they would do the same for RFTD.

bubba

Keep On Smiling

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
nett said:
===========
I am trying to act cheerful. Hahaha. My weak heart getting weaker on seeing those fitting pictures. But this is a fact that to be in ET, we can't possibly see yadech in lakorn and lakorn. I can choose not to watch lakorns with yadech and other co-stars but in instagram world, you can't escape not to see those pictures. Blame for my small heart which can contain yadech only. Hahahah. Today lays picture make my day.
Hi nett,

Let's look on the bright side.  Nadech will now gain more fans beside Yadech fans.  His fans base will expand and it will only help him especially competing with the newbies who are coming strong like Jame J.   

I'm glad the letters P and Y are far apart so I will not accidentally type Padech in here.  - Padech is the new name people giving to Nadech and Patricia.

Let's hope Taew's and Patricia's fans are voting for Nadech now since they just had a fitting and the ceremony will open sometimes in October.

I had a feeling Nadech's new lakorn will air before RFTD since Pe Mam only produces one lakorn at a time unlike Pe Ja who produce several lakorns at the same time.  Pe Ja is also a workout fanatic and when she came to California to work out with some famous trainers, RFTD production will stop just like the last time... :cry1: :no: :nono1:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
How is everyone doing so far???

Well NY FANS ARE SO AWESOME WE GOT A GOOD CUSHION BUT WERE NOT GONNA STOP :woot:  I WENT CRAZY IM AT 1252 POSTS LOL. I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THESE TWO WOOT WONT STOP CANT STOP HEHE.

UPDATE: This is my time @2:07 pm

BARRY: 150,169
JAMES: 141,687

YAYA: 114,529
BELLA: 89,304

NOTE: I think we need to realize that they both (yaya and Nadech) are actors and we want them to get better and grow. succeed and be that ken and Anne that everyone loves because they are soooo good no matter who they act with. Personally I love it when they have lakorns together but you can't expect that all the time and not alot of producers will cast the same two over and over again.  So with that said we should support them always no matter what because I WANT AND I KNOW BOTH will be the TOP ACTOR AND ACTRESS because their versatility and skill to make that story believable. I love everyone's comments and i hope we can still welcome comments from all different views.

Here is some IG pics I posted that I love and wanted to share hehe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much lovely and everyone for your dedication and hard work voting for Yadech.
Since we cannot vote by vote cards which count the most at 50%, please don't forget to vote at SUDSAPDA.COM as well since it counts as 25%, the same with Instagram votes. 

Vote cards will end on October 16th, but the other two will end on October 31st so we still have a long way to go.

ps:  @lovely, I love all the pictures you posted on IG; especially the one Nadech checked out Yaya's bum, hehehehe.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow....Lovely! You are on a roll
:). I been posting pic here and there....my hand and finger hurts already. I'm digging out as much pic as I can, so many pic but not enough time :(