[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
@Neezy, I think when the media saw the picture of Yaya went to pay respect to Mae Kaew at her house on Mother's Day, they took that as a hint and wrote many articles about it.  Bubba and I translated a couple of them.  In a way, I don't blame the media for thinking that way.  If Mae Kaew didn't post that picture on her IG, the world wouldn't know so thank you Mae Kaew.  You sure know how to FIN us.  Yaya said she paid respect to many elders during Mother's Day, but I was just wondering if she kneel down and wai (pray) like she did with Nadech's mom.  Just curious, :scratchchin:   Anybody here care to elaborate on this?
hi Vimalee

all i can say are these mae kew is definitely a yadech shipper so she is proud and happy about yaya being a real life gf of her son nadech.this is a huge secret even they dont confirm this yet.mae kew being a yadech shipper like us was just too excited and too proud of yaya and she is confident yadech knows how to handle this to the media like for example nadech was clever enough to deny he was not at home when yaya payed respect to mae kew and yaya said she did it to all the elders not only to mae kew.isnt it both yadech are smart.well anyways whatever alibis they have it doesnt matter to me anymore all i know is yadech are deeply in love and this is a fact that they both cover up and i respect this.i will only stop thinking yadech are not real life lovers if both of them will date another people even they hide it it will surely be a huge news.i hope this comment of mine can make everyone smile lol!

@Charlenem and @luloveyaya

count me in i'm a super possessive yadech fan i can not handle seeing nadech with another girl i hate this feeling i know it's impossible not seeing nadech with another nang ek bec he is a superstar he is badly needed for some starlets actress for them to shine.i also prefer mario for yaya and some taken older married actors to be her next praek.but i wish i am their boss hahaha i will never allow them to be paired to another people(delusional mode)

this is my plan in case yadech will have another partners in their future projects i'd rather watch their old lakorns together.anyways it's not boring at all as if i've seen it for the first time.and we have so many yadech fan fictions available thanks to our genius yadech fan fiction authors.i'm confident yadech has a huge fan base in the whole world so for us who refuse watch their lakorn with another partner is not a big deal. i wish even they dont have lakorns in the future they can still be seen doing events and cf together every now and then or else i'll be dead lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Ouuu, just imagine if they were to engage in a passionate kiss lol ok im thinking way beyond haha :)
hi Mey

acttually it's not impossible yadech have known each other for long time they are so close and comfortable to each other already so tongue action is surely happening during their private moments alone together.they are in their early twenties already it's hypocritical if they just acting like friends only or sibling.in fact as i see it yadech are addicted to each other  :heart:  :woot2:  :woot2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
didieyadech said:
Hi everyone...im new here eventhough ive been following this thread quite sometimes...im from Msia :heart: Love YADECH so much...i also vote them in sudsapda.com :yes:
Hi didieyadech i like yr name such a yadecher ! Welcome n hope u'll hv lots of happy moments wif us, njoy!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
today's yadech

they shoot the RFTD

cr as tagged

our beautiful doctor mayumi

Ryu and khun ja

yaya wants a hug too, right?

who is the sexest in that photo?

finished job

like an angel

three actors of RFTD

hug barry!

the most beautiful doctor

hug yaya

the ig owner wrote: casting for nagaro

dont know if it took today

pinky3

sarNie Adult
yes , they r doing the fashion show again.. no that pic was for 2011 show.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Charlenem said:
@LU
nooooooooooooooooooo...........................lu, never JJ :teary: :teary: :teary: !!!! :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: but i m totally agree with mario pairs with yaya :thumbsup: !!! like i alwys say i cant watch they both pair with others coz i only want them to be together, i m more worse than u and m9 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

but mario would be ok for me, i like him too...hahahahaha!! so if yaya would pair with mario, i think i will be happy to watch them.

BUT, JUST NO JJ :annoyed: !!! JAMAIS!!! :pervie:

@yayakugimiya
u can read my thoughts or what? :pervie: i think the same way as u said about he said once that he would bring the girl who he was interested in to dinner and prepared some surprises.... :rockon: i think yaya is the one special to him.

dear all,

pls check this link and to listen nadech singing 'lucky'' and ''she'' in english song contest of his university today.

https://socialcam.com/v/FDi9ng0m?autostart=true&fs=twitter&fsk=flRgNtcG

he does have beautiful voice :thumbsup:

today's nadech, exam in school and then went to film RS
cr as tagged

NOOOOO!!! No no... not JJ  :no:  :no:  :no: .... never not ever pls! hahaha such strong emo here.

charlene, wow nadech hv a song competition and then sit for exam after that RS film, that's a very hectic schedule hope he does well for his exam.
love his voice, he can sing very well. i'm in love with lucky song bcoz of nadech but not very fond of the song SHE, the lyric is ok but the melody is too slow paced. ouiii nadech is soo naughty at 1.47 he shake his head and bon bon everybody start screaming, the girl who record the video also giggling so cute! at 2.00 even the cd player stops running... too hot to handle! lol

lovely_k thanks  for the video of nadech thanking his fans. that's very nice of him to make a vid purposely to thank US  :weee:  :bhehe: , it lifts up my spirit again! fightinggggg!!! i shall continue to vote on website i hv 6 email accs now! lol....

vimalee waittt i'm joining u at  :cloud9:  :cloud9:   thx for add info on valentines dinner... so she didnt deny it and it's finally leak out that the exclusive rest is Banyan Tree! wow the reporters wont stop digging and thanks to them too we r in  :cloud9:, gud job! lol

lol! Neezy u've been silent for a day and comeback with strong aversion for LIPS mag... but i;m with u. i find it very unethical for the media for trying to bring down a celebrity whenever they feels like, and for them to crown JJ as the new prince?... blahhh the industry dont buy it... just look, nadech is still a hot comodity even the unilever is renegotiating... JJ can be LIPS new prince whatever, but NADECH & YAYA REMAIN AS THE SWEETHEART OF THE EI, and US. :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

and  :welcome1: didieyadech... we hv a few MY yadecher in this thread incl. me! pls make urself feel at home ;-)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
A clip from Yaya IG.....she's so cute with her dad  :)
urassayas's video http://instagram.com/p/efFaBsPgtP/

thanks mc.... the feeding video reminds me of nadech and yaya's eating chips on the set of TNNKK "How to eat chips nadech & yaya style"

ehemmm... so the feeding style yaya learn from nadech and spread it to the sperbuen fam or... the other way round? (^_*) (^_*)

check out the vid at thoranee2012 fb

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1830480419554&set=vb.324347194265193&type=3&theater

cr. thoranee2012 fb

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Tippy: You are back babe, where have you been ka ?? Miss u na  :heart:

@ yayakugimiya: yes, you can join us to pray for new lakorn btw yaya and mario ja. I love Yaya playing a movie with Mario too ^^ Actually, I want Yaya with all handsome guys , as many as possible hahaha  :rolleyes1:  :baby:

@ Lovely_K: I want to give you title of " cheerleader" in this thread or " Voting Team Leader" haha. Thanks for your priceless effort ka !  :kiss:

@ Charlenem: I will go to Lays' event yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Thanks for your info ka  :spin:  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:

THANKS LADIES FOR ALL UPDATES  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

cr: as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you ladies for all the updates and voting ja.
@tippy,  hope you're doing well.  We sure miss you mak na.
@didieyadech, welcome to this thread and enjoy your stay na.
@huanzhu, thanks for continuously voting na,

Link to Nadech wake boarding.....

http://web.stagram.com/p/549900533174482194_184752668
cr:mad:botan_pid

more cute pictures

Kendo darling.......

Soulmate

cr:as tagged &NY Home at pantip

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
miss you too lu  :heart: been very busy lately ever since school started... so i finally found some time to catch up with this fast moving thread and also to thank you wonderful ladies here! ^^ yay!!! you're going to the lays event, i'm so happy for you!! hope you get to take pix with yadech and give us live updates hehe ^^ is the slippers a couple thingy too?? :D

:welcome1: welcome to the big and exclusive yadech family thread, didieYADECH & dahlala!  :welcome1: enjoy your stay here! 

@huanzhu, yay! more MY fans joining you!! :)  and keep it going with the votes!! i will vote more before sleeping hehehe

@bubba miss you too dear! thanks for the beautiful yadech pix and of course always translating articles for us ^^ must also thank vimalee, and lovely for translation and vote updates too, and lu for the great attempt at translation! special thanks to key for always being so supportive and encouraging to every single one of us here <3 many many thanks everyone here, charlene, nee, m9, huanzhu, falada, meo, yk, sasha, kashie, mrschum, nett, bobby, cindy, pinky, sovatana, nthu(thanks for the mooncakes! must take lots of effort to make it yourself), nykim, fyi! hope i didn't miss out any :) our yadech family is expanding!!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Thank u all for the nice pics and keep on voting!!! :heart:
I saw the translation of this pic's caption in Vietnamese :D
Mayumi: If u get well and i have time, i'll go.
Yoshi: I get well now!
Mayumi: Oh my!!!
Nurse: Hihi...
Cre: NY pantip

@didieyadec: :welcome1: to RS thread, enjoy ur stay here na ka!
:goodnite:  every1!!! :yawn:
Cre: on the pic

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello tippy im so glad ure back n choose 2take a breather wif us here, thanks tippy ! i sure do miz u alot! Thank u 4 yr long msg, its so njoyable 2read! Take good care wif yr hectic schedule n i look forward 2yr next visit! HAK tippy