[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Vimalee said:
:heart: :heart:   These two start to look so much alike.  They said when two people look so much alike, they must be soul mates.  Hope this is true!

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB
Vimalee in my beliefs some elders do say when two people start to look alike they might be soulmates. Lol I'm not trying to give us yadechers some fake hope but I'm saying by what I know and believe by what I hv seen some ppl who r married an do kinda look alike r together.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Bubba, this is another pic to be drooled of   :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  nadech is so manly here  :yes:
thx for sharing na..

bubba said:
:thanks: so much ladies for sharing the cool pictures/clips, wonderful comments and translation, and the vote updates na.

Wow!!!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Oh kashie dear...I'm not sure but I don't think they will write off the old hashtags, it won't be fair..so don't worry too much na ka and keep su su  :yes:

pink_juliet_kashie said:
Please don't tell me that they are not counting the old hashtags otherwise I might have to kill someone lol.

BTW the new pictures of Rising Sun 2 is worrying me a bit. They added Golf not too long ago, and now they just added Oh. On Oh's Instagram he seem surprised but happy about the role. Are they not finish with the script yet? Still casting actors here and there. *shake-heads* at this rate I don't think we'll get to see the rising sun tun til mid of 2014.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auw meo..that's why I mentioned before this thread is like another family for me...showering me with flower and love...

meocutduoi said:
Morning ladies!!! Have a nice day and not working hard today na ka! :flowers:
@fyi: i also so hope that we can be close here and share our love like this 4ver! :yes:

I like when whisper like this feels like they're so close 
meocutduoi said:
what were they whispering with the other??? :rolleyes1:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Oh lovely...it so nice of u, praising everyone like this and those words u've given to us are touching my heart.
u r also a dedicated person to this thread, being so active on updating the result and cheering us all to keep voting... and look at those pics u've been posting, u r such a true and sincere yadecher, indeed everyone here are all true yadechers..
thank you mak mak na ka to let me be in this community  :grouphug:  :grouphug:
Lovely_k said:
Good Night Ladies,

I just want to say ever since I've been a member on here I've realized that not only are yadechers so strong and so loyal their very kind to each other as well. Regardless of different points of views, I commend each and every one of you ladies and I have the utmost respect of all the ladies whether your new or a veteran on here. Every one has different lives yet you ladies find the time to go on and visit this thread and spread your warmth and charm even if its for a few minutes. I'm filled with happiness having the ability to share my thoughts and my excitement to you all and even though I'm tired I know you all are as well yet we keep this thread active you all deserve rewards for that. Even though I'm tired I will find the strength to FIN AND FIGHT but while I do that here is a long list of Thank you's I feel I need to express to each and every one of you since all of you have been so kind and sweet to me and with that my happiness and joy when being on here will always grow because of all of you.

@fyi: I'm so glad you joined and so far you have been nothing but sweet and kind and I hope you continue to share as much as you can.

HAK ALL YOU GIRLS THATS WHY THIS IS POST IS PURELY DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
huanzhu u r definitely right...this thread is moving so fast, I can't take a peep for 1 or 2 days and the page is already been so far from my last comment..and like u, I'm happy too whenever I stop by  :dance2:  :dance2:
huanzhu said:
am here .....just too busy w/ work & sometime I don even know how to reply because all already posted and this thread moving so fast .....[н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] make me drowning in YADECH land .....

I so happy whenever I stop at this thread...more n more ppl joining us !!! ++  w/ photo and all the sweet comments !!! :ghehe:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
how come he always so comfort between children...in fact he always being comfort being everywhere in any ocassion, that's why I love this guy so much, he can do it in such a young age, I think he can conquer anything when he gets older
thx vimalee for sharing this picture na ka..
Vimalee said:
Nadech and Yaya will go to Japan on November 14th.

So cuteeeeeeee...!!!

credit:  Nadechworld FB

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
hi yk..i think the same like u
yaya kugimiya said:
hi pink and all

who would never get star strucked to nadech's handsomeness pat is not an exemption she is abnormal if she will never compliment nadech lol!

but only yaya can complete nadech he will be boring without her and vice versa i guess bec they are soulmates :heart: any picture of them together speaks a lot the burning chemistry of yadech :heart:  :heart:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm enjoying your summary tippy..good for me in case i missed some  :wink:  :wink:
tippytoes said:
morning @lovely! thanks for updating us the good news and rftd pix! fighting!!  :ninja:

hehe i did a montage of yadech, kinda like a summary for september.. hope you all like it. :)

this shall be my last post of the day (lpod) , goodnight!  :heart:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
HI Ladies!!!

I'm sorry I hadn't posted an update since the morning, just got really busy with work. Anywhoo here is a FULL UPDATE!!! YADECHERS ARE ABSOLUTELY THE HARDEST WORKING FANS!!! IM SO AMAZED LETS KEEP IT UP SHALL WE!!! NEVER GIVE UP WOOT WOOT!!!

UPDATE: @10:00 pm  HAK YOU GIRLS! ALWAYS KEEP FINNING AND FIGHTING!!!
:heart: BARRY: 1,278,247               :heart: YAYA: 839,507
    JAMES:  1,226,759            BELLA: 540,622
  Leading:  +51,488   :clap:      Leading: +298,885    :clap: 

:heart: BARRY_NEW: 278,211            :heart: YAYA_NEW: 192,997
    JAMES_NEW:  232,428            BELLA_NEW: 88,030
    Leading: +45,783      :clap:           Leading: +104,947    :clap:

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda....vote.aspx?v=101

Here is some pics to enjoy :) Nadech at kalasin province!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good evening or good morning to everyone.  Hope all of you are doing well.   Finally, I have some time to come in.  Miss you gals mak mak na and thank you so much for sharing wonderful pics, clips and comments.   I need to catch up hehe.
Vimalee said:

Thanks Vimalee for the clip na.  
This is such a cute MV clip from the rehearsals of the Lays launched new flavors.    Pitta said that the song "ordinary person" is so appropriate
for Yadech since both of them are  "ordinary person" who want to have some private life.....able to go wherever like the ordinary people.  

This song is so beautiful and I love it esp. this part.   (I just can imagine Nadech sings that to Yaya :bhehe: .)
" I only want to take care of you.......Being near you, always concerned about you.  Just that already makes me happy.......
I'm not someone who 's special like so many others.   I have only my body and heart.....that I'm ready to give to you." :heart: :heart: :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u my lovely taking time 2refresh us despite being busy! n tysm 4da double results, ure really v kind lovely! i njoy looking at those candid happy pic ! hv a v nice sat evening n beautiful sunday lovely!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba welcome back i miss u! thanks 4da lyrics trans, its beautiful n so humble, any1 listening will b so touched hope yaya gets 2listen from her bf! hv a v nice wkend bubba!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
GOOD NIGHT LADIES!

LAST UPDATE OF THE DAY!!! Again long day for me, I would LOVE to stay longer and share more with you guys but Im exhausted. Thank you my friends for everything you ALL ARE SO SWEET AND YOU ROCK!!! HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!! 

@key IMU my friend HAK AND HUG xoxo

UPDATE: @12:25 am  SU SU SU LADIES   :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:  BUT REMEMBER TO FIN TOO NA KA!!  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: 
:heart: BARRY: 1,282,844                  :heart: YAYA: 844,448
    JAMES:  1,249,969                BELLA: 544,153
  Leading:  +32,875     :clap:       Leading: +300,295    :clap: 

:heart: BARRY_NEW: 287,992               :heart: YAYA_NEW: 199,438
    JAMES_NEW:  241,883            BELLA_NEW: 91,639
    Leading: +46,109         :clap:           Leading: +107,799    :clap:

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda....vote.aspx?v=101

P.S. : PLEASE HASHTAG pics with these combined #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry_new #sudsapda_hug_yaya #sudsapda_hug_yaya_new. Ig hashtag counter has updated old ones too so let's do whatever we can girls WOOT WOOT FIGHTING!!! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
me2 imu lovely, thanks once again 4updates n well noted both hashtags! nadech has a happy fam, theyre v close, yaya fits into his fam perfectly! GNSD rest n sleep well my lovely! HAK