[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone!! Thank you for sharing and updating. :) Nadech looks so cute for the event. Him andvthe cousins are so cute mak. I am having Yadech withdrawal again. Its really been too long since their lakorns so i am re-watching ALL AGAIN!!! :) ♥♥♥♥

daai

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone!
Its been a few days im not posting anything bec im so busy wif my holiday :)
Wow! At least i can see so many new pics of Yadech..i love it! :) thank u buddyz!
Plus,im a Yadech's fan/shipper..
Wait! I thought Yadech gonna shoot in Oct for RS in Japan..why Nov? Lol
Can u guys help me by posting any pics of Yadech like when they're dating (the one that had been deleted), went merits, songkran, their birthday party/surprise, anything..i wanna see their 'love' thru their eyes/interaction..i dont mind..PLEASE!!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee : :thanks:  for the schedule na ....
@fyi : indeed ..everyone here is so lovely and sweet ....
@bubba : the translation was so damn sweet ... sweetness overdose LOL :crush: :wub:
@Lovely_k : :thanks:  for update and I keep voting everyday non-stop just for YADECH!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all

thanks to everyone for updating infos, news and photos. thanks to bubba and vimalee for translation, thanks to lovely k for updating the votes...i m sorry that i dont have enough likes to click for every post.... :annoyed: , but i want to say that i like all ur posts here!!

i m kinda busy during this period for school and something else, but i would come here as i can and i m trying my best to keep voting for yadech everyday. i bet they will be annual huggable girl and boy this yr, they always r :bhehe: :bhehe: !

ig peeda 36 and as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe m9 tat cos nadech was kissing his real babe, v likely he was expressing his true love/feelings tats why was such a passionate perfect scene 4 both of them esp when yaya closed her eyes, her bf kissing or 90% near-kiss her 4real !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
welcome back charlenem, miss u ! nadech is ever popular, so many peeps turned out 2watch him ! thanks 4 pic, yum2 should hv yadech together in event, they mustve missed yaya, mc was cute wif her mask on !

thank u vimalee 4 yadechs sch n mv ! ure always so kind 2advance info, thanks vimalee !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
here, i want to post some photos i've liked during this vote on ig :wub: :wub: .

cr as tagged

they r so beautiful there, they look like two dolls

"u r my sister, my beloved sister" - Arthit TNNKK

we r not couple but we r the closest ppl to each other

"p'nadech is really handsome and a good person"- yaya

"i like to tease her, she is just my sister" - Nadech

"i 've never been so close with anyone but p'nadech" - yaya

we know each other without talking, just by eyes.

"i like to be with someone who can make me happy" - Yaya

"yaya likes to pull my chest hair" - Nadech

"i think she needs someone who can take good care of her" - Nadech

we r born for each other :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Hehe Nadech is so cute & funny. Practice make perfect!
http://instagram.com/p/e1kx76OmBf/
http://instagram.com/p/e1lDegOmBs/

Gosh! The kiss scene in TNNKK at the Orange Orchard is so dreamy. Nadech make it look soooo passionate like he's truly in love with Nee. I guess he played his role so well!!!! I can't stop watching it over & over. Lol I would love to do that role with haha
Omg, that role where Nee helps him put on/take off his sweater! Give me goosebumps every time! Love the way he looks at her.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing! Charlenem, I love the pics and quotes! It's funny how most of the sweet quotes are from Yaya! Lol. Nadech is so tight-lip!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Charlenem,  thanks for sharing pics and captions na,

Poor Nadech......He allergies to  shrimps.   After 5 mins of eating shimps, his eyes turned red and his lips got swollen.  Hope he feels better. Su su na.

Hahaha .....Nadech & Yaya

LOL here's link of introducing Yaya from nyclub.   http://web.stagram.com/p/555635438283944973_237215540

Here's IG link of Nadech dancing from seng_khionkaen
   http://instagram.com/p/e1wMhOwgBP/#

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@Charlenem,  thanks for sharing pics and captions na,

Poor Nadech......He allergies to  shrimps.   After 5 mins of eating shimps, his eyes turned red and his lips got swollen.  Hope he feels better. Su su na.

pity him ....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

Dear bubba,

Have a wonderful birthday and many many more...!!!

May all your days be filled with good health, laughter, love, and much happiness.   

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling

bubba said:
Here's IG link of Nadech dancing from seng_khionkaen
   http://instagram.com/p/e1wMhOwgBP/#

lol the same mc again... he took the limelight away for a few mins with his energetic dance, really enjoying himself. perhapd yumyum will sign him up for the next campaign... as permanent mc lol
nadech as always look handsome! thanks bubba

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
To my dear friend BUBBA !!!!!  :party:
Light up the candles,

Dance some more,

Let everyone know,

That its your birthday today,

Feel the joy,

To make it an awesome day,

:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: