[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies! Lots of beautiful pictures today to look at. Thank you everyone!
Charlenem- thanks for the beautiful quoted pictures!
Poor Nadech. Him & my bf gets an allergic reaction to shrimps. Nadech still looks good with the reaction lol
@Key - I think that too. It shouldn't be hard to show if you really do feel that way right?
Neezy - Yes, I love that part too. I think everything from Nadech telling Nee he's not leaving to Bangkok in the rice field on was GOOD! Bkos
that's when the feelings are let out ;) it's a slow lakorn but I still Love watching it ❤❤❤

Bubba!! Happy Birthday My Dear! May all your wishes come true & many many more years to come!!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
dearest bubba

Happy Birthday Bubba ! wishing u a birthday filled wif love, laughter n da things u njoy most !
may your birthday wishes come true ! have a great birthday bubba, ilu ! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yes m9 tnnkk epi 16n17 r sizzling hot, just need 2c yadechs reaction n chem its more than perfect ! i love da suddenly bold athit so fun n hot ! their action n eyes speak so much ! i can watch repeatedly n never bored wif it ! love yadechs songs n da other ost !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA !!!

Wishing you all the best, always be surrounded by joys and happiness. Glad to meet and know you here
Rak mak mak ja !

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

bubba, Here for you ><

Couple tee, pinky blanket

Since when they like to wear watch as often as they like

Remember to vote for our lovely yadech

Tabloid asking to vote for hug yadech. Will it be one day the tabloid will print something like this "Nadech and Yaya finally confirmed they are real couple and are going to marry soon"

Hug hug to all lovely girls up there... and to Lovely_k, warm and tight hug to you. Su su su!

credit as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone today??? I hope all is well with you all. I apologize for the lack of updates work kinda got crazy today :) but anywhoo I would like to make it up to everyone with an update and some FIN PICS!! THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE AND THEIR SHARING WHETHER IT WAS PICS OR JUST COMMENTS OR NEWS LOVED IT ALL!!!

P.S. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR BUBBA MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!

UPDATE: @8:10 pm  SU SU SU LADIES    :arrg:   :arrg:   :arrg:  BUT REMEMBER TO FIN TOO NA KA!!   :spin:   :spin:   :spin: 
:heart: BARRY: 1,290,124                  :heart: YAYA: 880,523
    JAMES:  1,249,969                BELLA: 556,201
  Leading:  +40,155      :clap:       Leading: +324,322     :clap: 

:heart: BARRY_NEW: 346,171                :heart: YAYA_NEW: 242,150
    JAMES_NEW:  287,088            BELLA_NEW: 106,713
    Leading: +59,083          :clap:           Leading: +135,437     :clap:

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda....vote.aspx?v=101

P.S. : PLEASE HASHTAG pics with these combined #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry_new #sudsapda_hug_yaya #sudsapda_hug_yaya_new. Ig hashtag counter has updated old ones too so let's do whatever we can girls WOOT WOOT FIGHTING!!! 

PLEASE ENJOY THESE PICS NA!!!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Morning every1, have a nice day na ka! :heart:
@bubba, suk san wan keurd na ka! Wish u always be heathy and happy! :spin: Sr if i wish u late na :D
Give u, and every1, these pics! Hope they will bring u smiles and happiness all day na!
Cre: รอเทอกลับมา รักกันอีกครั้ง

This pic makes my breathless :worthy:

:thanks: every1 for ur sharing! It makes my days a lot! :wub:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi nett

are they using one blanket?or both yadech has this..... the same blanket.

btw bubba my dear

happy birthday and wish you all the best in life God bless you all the time :party:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :kiss2:  :flowers:  :bdaycake:

@key and Mey

yadech were not acting anymore during their sweet scenes in thoranee :cloud9:i dont see them as athit and nee but i'm seeing them as yadech having good time together at work. :cheer: i think because this is the time when yadech were sure they were really in love for real :heart: after being together almost everyday for 3 years after being skeptic during dja and grgr.thats why yaya said they dont celebrate their 1 year anniv but FOUR long years :heart:  :heart: of knowing each other  :cloud9:  :cloud9: and this includes being in love for real :cheer:  of course they will deny this :scratchhead2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello nett meo my lovely love love love all pics posted by u all ! i sure m smiling meo looking at yadech back hug, front hug n bed hug, all r v lovely romantic hugs ! tyvm making monday a smiley1 4me !
ever thanks n apprecation 2 my lovely ! we owe u much ! tc wif yr busy schedule, dun ever 1u unwell or 2 exhausted, ilu !
hi yk.....tats even better yadech having a good time at work, in fact romancing at work ! ty 4 sharing yr tots yk !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow!!!  I'm so happy and in cloud9 :cloud9: .
Dearest Vimalee, MrsChum, huanzhu, Falada, m9, keylargo, Lu, nett, Lovely, meo, yk,
Thanks you so much for the amazing, awesome, warm, wonderful, and lovely BD wishes.  I'm so happy and so touched because
I'm surrounded with my loved ones here!    Thanks for being part of it.  Lots of Love :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  and thousand hugs :grouphug: 
to you all!!!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@Bubba happy birthday na ka!!
Sorry if I'm too late but still I wanna wish the best for u, full of happiness and living a blessed life all the time  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, Yaya had a lot of magazines out; practically every months since summer.

Poor Nadech, I just found out that he is allergic to shrimp.  He did try to avoid eating shrimp, but he didn't know the chilly sauce he ate the other day had shrimp in it.

peeda36, the make up artist wrote a story behind this picture:

"They had a photo shoot the other day and a short interview afterward.   Nadech then borrowed the light from the make up artist to shine/illuminate for his nong sao.  Too too cute..!  Such a very good Pe Chai ."

I think peeda36 is another Yadech supporter.   She has worked with many stars but lately she has posted a lot of yadech's pictures with hashtag Barry and Yaya.

Aww, our Yadech.  Whoever has a chance to work with them always end up adoring them.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good night  :yawn:

All you ladies are just so wonderful it brings me much joy to update and share. Thanx again. Please enjoy the update and I know even if I'm sleeping you ladies will continue to FIN AWAY  :wub: . HAK ALL YOU GIRLS, YOU ALL ARE VERY SPECIAL PLEASE TAKE CARE AND SEE YOU IN THE MORNING NIGHTERS!!! xoxo

UPDATE: @12:25 am  SU SU SU LADIES     :arrg:  
:heart: BARRY: 1,290,124                   :heart: YAYA: 886,428
    JAMES:  1,249,969                BELLA: 559,483
  Leading:  +40,155       :clap:       Leading: +326,945     :clap: 

:heart: BARRY_NEW: 356,030      :heart: YAYA_NEW: 249,718
    JAMES_NEW:  296,851          BELLA_NEW: 110,916
    Leading: +59,751 :clap:                Leading: +138,802      :clap:

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda....vote.aspx?v=101

P.S. : PLEASE HASHTAG pics with these combined #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry_new #sudsapda_hug_yaya #sudsapda_hug_yaya_new. Ig hashtag counter has updated old ones too so let's do whatever we can girls WOOT WOOT FIGHTING!!! 

PLEASE ENJOY THESE PICS NA!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@fyi, thank you so much my dear.  You're too kind.  HAK to you.
@MrsChum, Vimalee, Lovely, thanks for wonderful pics, info., and updates mak mak na.

Wow...... Nadech is so handsome!!!!
cr: as tagged & mistine

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Wow!!!  I'm so happy and in cloud9 :cloud9: .
Dearest Vimalee, MrsChum, huanzhu, Falada, m9, keylargo, Lu, nett, Lovely, meo, yk,
Thanks you so much for the amazing, awesome, warm, wonderful, and lovely BD wishes.  I'm so happy and so touched because
I'm surrounded with my loved ones here!    Thanks for being part of it.  Lots of Love :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  and thousand hugs :grouphug: 
to you all!!!!

@bubba: this cat looks so cute, i love cat makk makkk! Cat is the cutest animal in the world, for me :D Not sure u guys know, my nickname (meocutduoi) means A cat without tail :D and ur handsome Nadech's pics made my heart melt  :woot:
@vimalee: we find out more and more Yadech shippers, fin makk makkk  :dance1:
@mrschum, nett: thanks for ur nice pics ka! Ah right, @mrschum: u post a lot of yummy foods in ur fb na  :drools: Look aroi mak ka 
@key: u r welcome ka, my dear! Yadech always make us smile whenever we see them  :kiss3:
@lovely_k: till 31st Oct, u've still been working hard to vote for Yadech and updating score for us na. Thanks for ur dedication na  :heart:
@yk: i believe like u, too. Their acting in TNNKK was really, really real. That must have been their real feelings, their real words and actions  :dance2:
Cre: as tagged
A picturesque pic!  :dance3:

A charming girl! How do u feel, Nadech?  :secret:

Our handsome guy!!!  :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xafdHe4QIko

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@ yaya kugimiya, Can't tell if the blanket is the same. But look like the print is different. One thing for sure same pink color. lol