[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Miss all u a lot!!! :heart: There r much more nice pics, cmts to follow within a day :thumbsup: i want to say thanks and like all ur sharing but it announced that: "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" :cry1:
So, please recieve my flowers as my thanks na ka!

@lovely: so glad to see u could get over ur lose, everything will be ok ka! Thanks for nice pics! :flowers:
@fyi: thanks na, hope u not work hard, too. :blahblah:
@mrschum: i feel so sorry for ur family's friend. i completely understand the hard feelings when we lost someone that was close with us. I had to take it when my adoptive mother passed away 2 years ago. u r right, tomorrow may never come, so we should cherish every moment today.
Take care na ka, every1! i :heart: each of u here!
@key: i'm pretty busy with work in Oct, there r a lot of tasks to finish :cry1: I'm working on a MV for Yadech, but i don't know when i can keep on it. :rolleyes1: And i have same thought with u, i do believe that Yadech deserve with our strong love for them. :arrg:
@charlenem: i totally agree with u, i cant understand the old admin's action. How could she do this just bcoz of Mea Pla didnt agree her to be Yaya's manager? If she just spent love for Yaya bcoz she wanted to become the closest person with Yaya. Doesnt she know how hard rebuilding a fanclub fb is? :angry: Maybe i'm slightly negative, but i think she didnt really love Yaya :(
@m9, bubba: thanks for all ur pretty pics na! it makes my working hard day brighter and brighter! :heart:

:thanks: every1 else for keeping this thread interesting and close as a warm home!!! :wink:
Cre: Natt Ntk NY

Side by side!!! :heart:

Same stuffs! :thumbsup:

Very proud of our lovely Yadech's win in IG votes. Let's su su to vote on web na ka! :kiss3:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely, glad to see you back.  Hope you feel better and thanks for sharing beautiful pictures and clip na.
@MrsChum, I'm sorry to hear that.  My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Agree, we should cherish every moment of our life and thanks for all the pictures na.
@hsdsfan, thanks for sharing info. mak ja.
@keylargo, thanks for being so positive and cheerful.
@clacken, thanks for nice comments.  Agree with you - so proud of Yadech.
@Lu, so glad to see you.   Miss you mak na.
@meo, thanks for the flowers and thanks for sharing na.

Wow!!!!!  Love these jin and fin pictures

:heart: the way Nadech staring at his nong sao......Sooooo Sweet!

:heart: the way Yaya whispers to her Pe chai.....Very sweet!

cr:as tagged

GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAM EVERYONE!!!!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

THNX FOR EVERYONES KINDNESS LOVE ALL OF YOU! IM GETTING THERE DAY BY DAY!!!  :) I missed all of you   :cry: So I decided to share.  :spin:

ENJOY YOUR DAY IM FINNING TO NA KA  :spin:

AHEM THIS(YA'S OUTFIT) IS PROBABLY WHY NADECH HANDS WERE ON HER BACK HEHE IM SUCH A PERVERT

lol @ lovely_k... yaya really know how to tease his bf with sexy back  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  she looks beautiful as ever... i prefer her face made up by the make up artist tiwakorn, he makes yaya looks naturally beautiful. 

@clacken welcome back ... that's a really sad news abt yaya's admin betrayal. some ppl can be so greedy and too proud of what they did (like managing an artist's website) feeling they deserve more attention and can demand anything they want... well its good that the admin already left b4 he/she make more trouble. it is a relief that yaya now already hv new website but feel sorry for her, they hv to start again as of now the new website is still under construction? 

@ hsdsfan cudnt agree more wif u! that's really cruel... if the news abt the admin wanting to be yaya's manager is true then i would say his/her intention are based on MONEY... MONEYYY... MONEYYYY... not loyalty! it is not a loss for yaya, at least yaya see their true colour.

bubba said:
@hsdsfan, nett, Vimalee, Charlenem, clacken, Thanks so much for the info.   Yaya, su su na!!!

Yadech look so good in this ad!

@bubba thanks for highlighting this... aww at 1st glance the female model's height, shape, hair does resemble yaya. even her pose mimicked Nong Nee taking P'Athit's measurement for sweater in TNNKK!!! I guess since yaya already endorsed HONDA with Mark there's no way Mazda can sign her up for their new add. So to make up for the loss of yadech combined power, a subsitute will do. I have to say it is a good advertising strategy... it gives an illusion that yadech are in the ads. lol

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Wow!!!!!  Love these jin and fin pictures

:heart: the way Nadech staring at his nong sao......Sooooo Sweet!

@bubba, nadech is staring at his nong sao with love in his eyes  :wub: ... owhhh i'm melting here help!!!   

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ hsdsfan : ohhhh.......noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  not jj......i hope there will have some changes, or maybe jj would stay in korea coz his feminin looking might be popular there :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: ......no jj, no jj, no jj....i think i will pray to not have him with yaya since today.... :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

@ nett   lets stick here together for our yadech! we r never heartless fans who change as they want.

@lovely k    sorry for ur lost, everything will be fine, we r here for u!!! :spin: :spin: THANKS FOR UR SHARING SUCH NICE PHOTOS AND MOMENTS OF NY!!!

@lulove yaya     hahahaha, u r my soulmate, knowing me so well for not having jj with yaya..... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: i understand there would be always bash on her because she is the one nadech likes. with this type of situation, they have nothing to do with, they r stars, they cant put their emotion towards to fans to medias... :no: . nadech had tough time the first half yr and now it is yaya, i m sure he will help her and support her as she did for him. if i was right, she begins to show her supports and affection publicly during the time ppl began to question nadech. and now, i would like to see how nadech supports her. nadech told her that they would go through together when they face difficulties. as long as they r actors and have to act with different ppl, they will always get comparison and bash. nadech will be better in this condition than her, but yaya will be definitely compared to every co star with nadech. she gets too many jealous there just because nadech adores her.....lol!!! i hope nothing would against their relationship or friendship or whatevership, just be happy and happy everyday. i love them.

and again, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JJ!!!!! PLS GOD, NEVER JJ!!!!!! :teary: :teary: :teary: REALLY CANT STAND HIS FACE ESP. HIS CHIN AND ''ALWAYS SAME'' SMILE :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :annoyed: :annoyed: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
It might not be JJ na. That was just an assumption from the fans on Pantip and truthfully, from now until next year anything can change. The reason why people suspected that is because James' admin has revealed that he will have a new lakorn next year and it's a period lakorn remake from 2005. P'Mam has also revealed that she plans for them to pair them up. For quite some time, both Yaya and James have never denied the possibility of working together and they even say they'll have to look at their schedules so that's an indication. But again, we won't know until next year. I'm a little excited because in the interview that I read, Yaya was saying she'll have a new lakorn but P'Mam told her not to reveal too much so she covered her mouth and stopped talking haha. Being this secretive, I hope it's something good, storyline wise. 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
HAHAHA Charlenem, whatevership, good term LOL

I knew that JJ couple with YAYA will be a nightmare for many of us haha. But let it be, anw, we will not know it now. I really want Yaya with Mario, because Nadech will have lakorn with Teaw, this switch will be really interesting. :dance2: :dance3:

@ hsdsfan: there are lots of rumors about Yaya pairing with JJ. I think it is high possibility that it will come true. ^^

@ bubba: kit tueng mak mak duey ^^

cr: @yayeeumarin

IG:nytogether

WOW, YAYA, naked back ... m9 and bubbles8, where are u ?? T_T

cr: as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty hsdsfan providing much update, appreciate it!
hi lu ure back, miss u! ty lu wif so many dreamy pic all so beautiful, esp love yayas heart back, so sexy n feminine, if we're melting wif longing im sure her bf feels 100 times her sexiness, standing/sitting so close 2her throughout da event!

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
She looks very tired but her face still cute ... Cute couple ever .... By the way... Hope her next lakorn have a good story line n at least she can have a period lakorn or that kind of lakorn that wear hmmmm just like in Wanida lakorn... That would be perfect ☺

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@bubba @Sasha : Nadech seem like he keep looking at Yaya lips .. or just my imagination ....

@Charlenem : all of us should stay / stick together for YADECH !! :highfive: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

@hsdsfan @Charlenem : Oh Plsss . :yuck:.... NO JJ plsss!! not that I don like him but his face not suitable w/ Yaya . he is just a pretty boy not handsome / macho man for Yaya .....but I think James Ma or Mario is better w/ Yaya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm nett! yadech r v lovey dovey in T21 fs! in fact da whole days event is super, they look happy, all smiles most of all as though they're exclusive 2each other!
thank u all of u ladies posting pics 4 our view n sending me 2c9, im v satisfied!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe huanzhu no ure not imagining nadech was staring like a bf v in love...tats why im on c9!! Earlier pic posted by mc i imagined his hand on yayas sexy back!!! im staying together wif u as yr oxy teammate n 4da love of yadech anytime my buddy! ditto on yayas male lead, no jj!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hehe huanzhu no ure not imagining nadech was staring like a bf v in love...tats why im on c9!! Earlier pic posted by mc i imagined his hand on yayas sexy back!!! im staying together wif u as yr oxy teammate n 4da love of yadech anytime my buddy! ditto on yayas male lead, no jj!
faint of heart :kiss3: :crush:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dont like na's costume tonight. wawwww.....the popularity, i think they should go to some events together more often, all NY fans r crazy about them today. it is appearently that they always have big demand and they r no.1 koojin in thailand all the time!!

expect that they could pair up again after RS asap. never get tired of watching them.

cr keaw jung

cr as tagged

beautiful yadech

the news of this morning, first 2 mins in this clip

http://youtu.be/Pm0HuDlDZNw

interview of this fashion show, can anyone translate if u r free, thanks in advance....

http://youtu.be/u_k5ISvXtro