[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

Think the article is extract from seventeen magazine. Is there something to fin.

Cr: opzimef

Is pitta saying both is getting to look alike?

Some fans comment.
[ @ ] smoothmuffin แปลกมั้ย ที่เราเพิ่งเกิดความรู้สึกว่า สองคนนี้หน้าเหมือนกัน... หลายครั้งที่มีคนเอ่ยให้ได้ยิน ก็ไม่เคยรู้สึก เพราะแต่ละครั้งที่ได้เจอตัวจริงแบบคู่กัน เราไม่เคยได้อยู่ใกล้ หากอยากจะมองหน้าให้ชัดต้องดูผ่านจอกล้องและแว่นตาอีกชั้นหนึ่ง ซึ่งมองหลายครั้งก็ยังไม่เกิดความรู้สึกที่ว่านี่ จนงานที่ช่องเมื่อวันพฤหัส อาจจะเป็นเพราะยืนในระยะประมาณหกเมตร และในบางจังหวะที่ไม่สามารถทำงานได้ ก็จะยืนมองด้วยตาเปล่า นานนนน เพลินนน และ .. ตะลึง!

เหมือนกันจริงๆง่ะ โหย ขนลุก ... คนที่ดูจากรูปจากคลิปจากจอทีวีอาจจะนึกเถียง หน้ายาวกับหน้ากลมจะเหมือนได้ไง ... อ่า ตัวจริงทั้งคู่หน้าเรียวพอๆกันค่ะ จังหวะจัดวางเครื่องหน้า แก้ม สันจมูก หลายๆอย่างอ่ะ บอกไม่ถูก ดูแล้วช่างเหมือนกันจริงๆ ไม่ใช่เหมือนแบบฝาแฝดหรือพี่น้องนะคะ เหมือนแบบ .. คนที่ไม่ใช่ญาติจะเหมือนกันได้น่ะ .. บอกไม่ถูก
555 หายเงียบไป กลับมาเวิ่นยาวเบย ว๊าาา 49min
[ @ ] ny_always เห็นด้วยคะว่าเหมือนกันจริงๆๆ 45min
[ @ ] tidaratminky เนื้อคู่กัน โบราณ ว่า มักมีอะไรเหมือนๆกัน ชอบอะไรเหมือนๆกัน นะค่ะ พี่พิตต้า 43min
[ @ ] nanzii_bearandrabbit ใช่ค่ะไม่ได้เหมือนแบบพี่น้อง แต่หน้าเหมือนกันเหมือนคู่ ป็อกกะตัั๊ก อ่ะค่ะ...เอ๊ะๆ 37min
[ @ ] nikalee อยากจะบอกว่า ก่อนหน้านี้ก็ดูว่าไม่เหมือน แต่ไม่รู้ทำไมเดี๋ยวนี้รู้สึกว่าเหมือนกันเข้าไปทุกทียิ่งดูบางรูปอยากจะบอกว่าคล้ายกันมากค่ะ 36min
[ @ ] yah_maprod เห็นด้วยอย่างยิ่งค่ะ 35min
[ @ ] forbelovedny เห็นด้วยที่สุดค่ะ 35min
[ @ ] kanlovely_minny เหมือนกันจริงๆ เพราะเค้าคู่กัน คุุุู่บุญ คู่จิ้น คู่ฟิน #และคู่แท้ คริๆ^^! 34min
[ @ ] da_da_thida ใช่ค่ะ สังเกตุเหมือนกัน ว่าคู่บุญนี้เหมือนกัน ยิ่งหลังๆมายิ่งเหมือนมาก 33min
[ @ ] smoothmuffin แว๊กกกก ขอเม้นท์แบบไม่จิ้น เดี๋ยวโดนกล่าวหาว่าเป็นแอดมินบ้านจิ้นอีก ม่ายอาว .. ที่เขียนมานี่ไม่ได้นำจิ้นนะ มันคือความรู้สึก 32min
[ @ ] nok_yary หน้าเหมือนแบบกบกับบรุ้คเลยค่ะ เอาจริงๆ 32min
[ @ ] fialovely เป็นเหมือนกันค่ะ หลังๆนี้รู้สึกว่าน้องๆหน้าเหมือนกันเข้าไปทุกที ทำอะไรพร้อมกัน ชอบเหมือนกัน นึกว่าเป็นคนเดียวสะอีก 31min

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
yeah I notice that too, that guy getting closer and closer..even I worried about yaya..

Lovely_k said:
I'M SORRY I HAVE TO REPOST THIS AGAIN TEEHEE LOL DURING 1.43-151 HIS FACE EXPRESSION IS SUPER PISSED BECAUSE THE GUY KEPT GETTING SUPER CLOSE WITH HER EVERY TIME HE LOOKED OVER AND HE LOOKED OVER AT LEAST 7 TIMES HEHE OF COURSE I COUNTED LOL
SO AT THE START HE WOULD SMILE THEN EVERY TIME THAT SMILE WOULD SLOWLY DISAPPEAR  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: 
@0.12, @0.31, @0.54, @1.00, @1.30, @1.44, @1.51  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@nett,  :thanks: for sharing the article!

Nadech said about Yaya,    " Yaya is one friend I've known for a long time.  She is also an entertainer ??, an actress and an artist (in ET), a person who has charm.  I wanted to see this little girl growing up in the future how beautiful she will be"

Yaya said about Nadech, " Pe nadech is many many things kha:  a colleague, a very good friend, a person who has gone through a lot together, a person who always give support and encouragement.  He is my idol. "

Smoothmuffin or Pitta commented,

"Very strange.  Suddenly, I have a feeling these two look so much alike.  There were many times when people mentioned that these two are so much alike, but I still didn't have the feeling because I always saw them from distant.   If I wanted to see them close, I have to watch them on screen with my glasses on.   I still didn't have the feeling until finally at the merit market.    Maybe because I stood nearby about six meters and didn't have anything to do so I have more time to watch them attentively.   OMG, they look so much alike...I had a goose bump.   If people watched them on screens, clips, and pictures, some might say how can two people look alike when one has long face and the other has round face....but when seeing them in persons, their features are so much similar:  their movements, gestures, nose, cheeks, etc. cannot pinpoint exactly....just so much alike but not alike in term of being twins or brother/sister, but if two people are not related how come they look so much alike? "

I can answer that they call them soul mates.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auw...congratz mairoro and lu, u re gonna attend the 17 event...I'm getting exciting about this.. :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: 
like vim said we will camp here and wait for any news u have...
and mairoro ka...welcome to thread..sorry for late welcoming u  :kiss:

Mairoro said:
Thank you guys , i and ss lu will try all our best. But with my pour English =((. So maybe ss Lu will write this But my friend said that Seventeen award is private event so hope that we can see them in red carpet  or when the event ends.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, Yaya looks lovely at the Yum Yum event. Nadech look handsome mak for his trip to southern Thailand. I have to agree with Pitta. Their facials & actions are more & more alike everytime. It's too cute. You know they spend a lot of time with each other ;) thanks Vimalee for translating. Thanks to everyone else for posting & commenting!! ❤❤❤

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Vimalee said:
:heart: :heart: :heart:      OMG, the aura they give off just looks like a couple..!     :heart: :heart:  :heart:

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub.com FB

Ok, I just had to quote my own post because a few days ago I mentioned that Yadech looks like a couple and now Pitta confirmed that they look so much alike.   I know so many married couples looks so much alike.  How about you, MrsChum?    Many people said my DH (dear husband) and I also look alike.   

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the translation. I do agree that they do look alike. I guess that's how it is when they spend too much time together. Also agree with you vimalee that those two could be Soul mates :heart:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
@nett,  :thanks: for sharing the article!

Nadech said about Yaya,    " Yaya is one friend I've known for a long time.  She is also an entertainer ??, an actress and an artist (in ET), a person who has charm.  I wanted to see this little girl growing up in the future how beautiful she will be"

Yaya said about Nadech, " Pe nadech is many many things kha:  a colleague, a very good friend, a person who has gone through a lot together, a person who always give support and encouragement.  He is my idol. "

Smoothmuffin or Pitta commented,

"Very strange.  Suddenly, I have a feeling these two look so much alike.  There were many times when people mentioned that these two are so much alike, but I still didn't have the feeling because I always saw them from distant.   If I wanted to see them close, I have to watch them on screen with my glasses on.   I still didn't have the feeling until finally at the merit market.    Maybe because I stood nearby about six meters and didn't have anything to do so I have more time to watch them attentively.   OMG, they look so much alike...I had a goose bump.   If people watched them on screens, clips, and pictures, some might say how can two people look alike when one has long face and the other has round face....but when seeing them in persons, their features are so much similar:  their movements, gestures, nose, cheeks, etc. cannot pinpoint exactly....just so much alike but not alike in term of being twins or brother/sister, but if two people are not related how come they look so much alike? "

I can answer that they call them soul mates.

I do agree with pitta..when we have the same behaviour and mindness, we will be getting the same more and more physically..
thx vim for translating this

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

Ok, I just had to quote my own post because a few days ago I mentioned that Yadech looks like a couple and now Pitta confirmed that they look so much alike.   I know so many married couples looks so much alike.  How about you, MrsChum?    Many people said my DH (dear husband) and I also look alike.   
haha, Vimalee......there's no way me and my husband look alike cus he's an American and I'm Asian. But one thing I do know is me and him are meant to be with each other cus no matter what the circumstance is with our relationship we always end up back together.

But I do believe and agree on two ppl that look alike usually end up together. The longer we are with each other we tend to know every little move each other make.

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Oh all my dear ladies, i couldn't come here only 2 days, but how fast this thread has been going :dance3: Miss u all a lot!!! :heart:
:thanks: for all ur sharing (blood-taking pics, nice cmts and beautiful clips) :wink: Is there any1 who has oxy tank left??? Send me one, plz!!! :no: Cant wait to watch RS on air!!! :lmao:
@vimalee: thanks for ur translation! It's said that the people who've known for a long time and close with each other usually have the same actions, same thoughts and same appearances as well, for ex husband and wife :whistle:
@cookies: i love ur creation a lot! So awesome! :kiss:
@key and every1: i finished my MV. It got a good feedback ka. Hope u guys like it! :flowers: it's time to bed now :yawn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBuAbI2zom0

:goodnite:  all my dears!!!
Cre: on the pic

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
@vimalee, I forgot to add that me and my husband relationship is what you call "opposite attract". We have nothing in common, interest or like. We're soo opposite !!! Till this day I don't know how we end up with each other this long....hehe

I think what's why they call soul mates.  No matter under what circumstances you always end up together.  Seems like you have a very fun and loving marriage.

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Nadech ----- Errr, I have something to tell you.....

Yaya -------- Ae, the line got cut off, haven't found out what is it about.

Nadech ----- Ummm.... like this..... I love you na.....

Yaya -------- Ae, what is he trying to tell me?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good Morning Everyone!!!  Hope you'll have  a beautiful Sunday na and thanks for sharing.  Yadech look so good!!!
@meo,  wow..... love your MV.   You did an amazing job!!!
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

I missed all of you :) Here is some pics to enjoy

an IG VIDEO- They are playing the same game hopefully we get the same response as to what grandma did to Nadech hehe http://instagram.com/p/fHTPfiMt34/
@bubba what was her response I can't here what she said.... I listened to it about 7 times still cant make out what she said other than .......... Nadech.
@anyone else who has fantastic ears can you tell me what it sounds like....

Thanks Lovely for sharing  pics. and the link.    I think nykim's  right, she prob. said KugimiYa (as in Yaya Kugimiya) :pervie:  na.  Good hearing nykim!!!  But somehow, my delusional ears kept hearing "fan pe Ya" which means "Yaya's bf" hehe :bhehe: .

Thanks Vimalee for translating na,     Nadech said that Yaya is one friend that he has known for a long time.   She is both a painter and an actress,  ..........
Yep, I agree that they're soulmate :heart: :heart: .

Here's the clip of Yaya dancing at Yum Yum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBvZ4Pni2zM
cr:Tak Sunita
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBvZ4Pni2zM

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: selenabaya for sharing the article....very good article, talk about dinner, wedding, honeymoon, etc. 
I will translate it when I have time unless someone can get to it first.  Thanks.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@meo...like your mv.....now u make me wanna learn how to make mv... :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
and thx na ka for the info of the link I've shared...I like the song...and good nite

@mrschum...I and my bf also have so many thing in opposite but we also have many things alike, I still don't know if we can end up together like u do..but I always think that 'opposite attract' is like magnet they pull each other and then fill up each other... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

@vimalee thx your pic na ka, if I were nadech, I'm gonna be so frustated the line got cut off right when I'm telling a big thing like that  :wink:  :wink:

meocutduoi said:
@key and every1: i finished my MV. It got a good feedback ka. Hope u guys like it! :flowers: it's time to bed now :yawn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBuAbI2zom0