[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lu, m9, meo, MrsChum, Lovely, kashie, bubble8, Chalenem, thank you mak mak kha for sharing beautiful pictures and clips.
@nykim, thanks again for sharing the voting tips. 
@keylargo, fyi, Vimalee, bobby, thai lakorn fan forever, thanks for sharing beautiful and nice comments.
Big thanks to everyone for continuously voting!!!

Lovely_k said:
Good night,

Also @vim or @bubba whenever you have time can you translate this article for us. no rush na ka. Thank you   :flowers:   :flowers:   :heart:   :heart:
http://www.thairath.co.th/column/ent/gookgik/374772

ENJOY THIS PIC IN THE MEAN TIME

This is an advice column by Thairath which is like Ask khun gookgik.
I'll translate only Yadech part na.

Itching from Nadech-Yaya fan clubs.

Fan clubs:  "Khun Gookgik ja,  don't you agree that koo jin for 4 years Nadech-Yaya who love each other and will be forever are getting more handsome and  beautiful
                    day by day?  Every roles they'd played were very cute.    We, the fan clubs, had watched "The Three Musketeers" which was fun and nong Yaya was so cute. 
                    We also saw "Dao Reung" which was relaxing."

Khun Gookgik:    "Then, khun Nadech-Yaya fan clubs,  you'll have a happy sleep while dreaming of watching a lakorn of Nadech-Yaya in "RFTD".  Don't miss it, coming soon
                               on Channel 3.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Hi everyone,

They are filming today!!! woot woot I can't wait for more pics. Hak you girls!! Thanx bubba for translating that article your so AWESOME!! but I already knew that. WELL LOVE YOU ALL GOOD NIGHT ENJOY MY UPDATE NIGHTERS!!!

HERE IS A BTS VIDEO TO ENJOY BY TALUIKONGTHAI @3:20 he licked her ear!!! if that's not love I dont know what love is hehe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P7DTbcGYbqA
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P7DTbcGYbqA

HERE IS AN IG VIDEO: http://web.stagram.com/p/563433873296331721_321119099

I LOVE LOVE THESE TWO!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i dont know how they count 4 yrs for nadech and yaya, they began to fitting for dja in early 2010, and yadech said they ve known each other for 4 yrs in this May on one magazine....but if we count from early 2010 to may 2013, it is a little more than 3 yrs....but they keep saying 4 yrs for them, so they actually meet each other some day in the middle of 2009....which makes me remember the magazine photos they took and where nadech looked awkward and young.....just i dont remember when this mazagine published.

if it is like so, i want to say they really count the days for reminder how long they've met each other, which means they've got deep impression since the first day they got shooting job together :scratchchin: .....lol!!!

cr as tagged

help his sister?

our pretty girl

finally, we could get some bts of yadech to watch, cute yaya and ......nadech...lol! btw, yadech part stops at 3:40 and some of us maybe dont want to see another part....like me :pervie: ...hahahaha. ok, i have to stop kidding :bhehe: , pls enjoy our yadech, nadech is always teasing his nong sao.. :lmao3:

http://youtu.be/P7DTbcGYbqA

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7DTbcGYbqA&feature=youtu.be

HAHAHAHA yaya said nadech were a psycho/perv, she said it during the fighting scene btw ryu and mayumi it's around 3:12 and then he push her into him a bit (not sure if this was in the script, since Yaya called him psycho/perv) but I guess we have to trust Nadech since he said that it's in the script hehe) There is also another moment when nadech hit her butt with that thing they are holding, and then he hit her belly and she said: it huuuuuuurts... There is so many moments that i like in this bts, haha I also like when he stick his tongue out and it nearly touch yaya's ear and they both laugh and yaya's face was like eeewww.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bts :D :D

This is to much for me to handle 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7DTbcGYbqA&feature=youtu.be

HAHAHAHA yaya said nadech were a psycho/perv, she said it during the fighting scene btw ryu and mayumi it's around 3:12 and then he push her into him a bit (not sure if this was in the script, since Yaya called him psycho/perv) but I guess we have to trust Nadech since he said that it's in the script hehe) There is also another moment when nadech hit her butt with that thing they are holding, and then he hit her belly and she said: it huuuuuuurts... There is so many moments that i like in this bts, haha I also like when he stick his tongue out and it nearly touch yaya's ear and they both laugh and yaya's face was like eeewww.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bts :D :D

This is to much for me to handle 

dear cookiies, thank u for translating these lovely moments. i think yaya said him is a perv after that fight scene coz i heard the director said something, maybe nadech pulled her too close to him and which was not the same as director or script demanded, and i do notice that he lick her ears or face... i dont know if he did touch on her, but yaya was so lovely when she found out it.
and i laugh a lot at ur attached reaction.....so creative.
================================

so we can easily to find out that nadech is just a naughty boy and who likes to get body touch (whatever beat, tease, hug or lick) with his nong sao :pervie:  and he seems to be very enjoyable :weee:  to see her reaction. he could pull her closer to him or lick her by tongue or tease her as he wants and never need to be worry maybe she doesnt like or really be angery to him. and yaya could be "angry :annoyed: " to push him away or call him perv, but he is still her idol....haha.

who could be an idol and perv for a girl in the same time? we think our bf / husband is good at everything in our eyes coz majority of women r "blind"(not in bad meaning, just want to say that beloved couple see everything good in each other) when they r in love, and meanwhile, we call them psycho/perv/ crazy or something when they do some stupid behavior with love too.....hahahahaha :bhehe: !

that is why nadech said yaya could be mean sometimes in an interview and a journaliste replied if u dont behave....hahaha :loool: :loool:

btw, can we imagine how "perv" he would be during the shooting of bed scenes :pervie: ? ohhh....poor yaya :bhehe: , but it is ok, the perv is the one she really likes....no matter how "perv" he is :crazy: , no problem there :whistle: :whistle: ....lol!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
Hi Hi everyone,

They are filming today!!! woot woot I can't wait for more pics. Hak you girls!! Thanx bubba for translating that article your so AWESOME!! but I already knew that. WELL LOVE YOU ALL GOOD NIGHT ENJOY MY UPDATE NIGHTERS!!!

HERE IS A BTS VIDEO TO ENJOY BY TALUIKONGTHAI @3:20 he licked her ear!!! if that's not love I dont know what love is hehe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P7DTbcGYbqA
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P7DTbcGYbqA

HERE IS AN IG VIDEO: http://web.stagram.com/p/563433873296331721_321119099

awwwww.... lovely_k this bts is wayyy too hot for me to handle... i think i've died n gone to heaven watching this lol

thank you charlene, cookies and everyone else for lovely, sweet and sizzling pics of yadech...  it seems like nadech is really enoying filming RFTD esp the teasing scenes... and awww that ear licking thing OMG nadech is sooo naughty... he wouldnt do this kind of thing with others thats bcoz they r not his nong sao :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: it shows the level of comfortness he has with yaya and no bro and sis will act like this even teasingly... but of course that bcoz they r not! lol... nadech ur action is a dead giveaway

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@nykim thx na ka for teaching us how to vote in a quick way...bcos we want nadech to win this right...
@key really hope I can join fully soon...I'm getting busier now, wish the project can be finish faster...but I come here sneak in sometimes and usually before going to bed, this thread is like my second family now.. :grouphug:
@pinky auuw so he is the director, no wonder I feel like seeing him somewhere...thx for the info na...
@lovely @charlene @cookies I think u guys share the sama bts clip but so much fun to watch that one...thx na ka...like @sasha said so many moments in there, I watch it over and over...hahah...so our boy is such a perv for his nong sao now...heheh

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning,

I just wanna share another favorite part of the BTS VIDEO @ 3:25 other than the ear lick hehe 

Yaya says: Where are you gonna take me and repeats in an even cuter voice she says Where are you gonna take me 
Nadech says: I'll take you to go sight see/vacation hehe

@1:48 Yaya smacks his bum with a stick I think they're both naughty for each other 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P7DTbcGYbqA
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P7DTbcGYbqA

I believe this is after filming

HOT HOT HOT LOOK AT THE MUSCLES ON THAT MAN HEHE MY BF IS GOING TO KILL ME LOL

HMMM DOES THAT LOOK LIKE NADECH HAND PASSING THE PEN TO HER BOTTOM LEFT PIC HEHE

New drawing by @fastbeam

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Ladies !!!

So many amazing pictures today, I love their bts pix so much, so match to each other ...
Today, I went to Ice Planet myself first to make sure I can go straight there tmr, not wasting time to look for it, hehe. So excited >_<

Besides, JJ will have another event tmr to attend at 6Pm in Siam as well, but in Siam Paragon, not Siam Discovery as I just saw the banner for it today. If like that, I think he will no go to Seventeen Mag Award right? Is that because "someone else" will be winner, other than him ? Haha, I dont hate JJ but it's just my thought ^^ anw, we tried our best then no regret at all.

Thanks ladies for all updates ka , rak na !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
  Good Morning Ladies. Ahh, I am on C9 this morning seeing all this BTS and comments.

Ahh these two!! thanks for the BTS Lovely, Charlenem and Cookiie. I love watching it. I get butterflies and I can't wait to see the 2 in a new lakorn again. I love their teasing. Can't believe he did lick her ear! I can't stop watching from 3:11 & on haha. Oh, i'm on C9 now! :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: Nadech is such a cute dork! :yes:  :wub: Oh, i must save this BTS under my favorite list now. haha

Cookiies - I love your siggy btw. That's how I literally felt hahaha

Charlenem- thank you for sharing the 3zaap info. I watched all last night. I love it when they subbed it. finally, I know what they are talking about. Hehe

Thanks MrsChum for the beautiful pictures and Yaya.

LuLoveyaya - Once again you ladies are so lucky! I hope you'll get a lot of beautiful pictures. Can't wait to hear from you and your experiences along with pictures. :clap2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Lovely! Narak Mak! Just imagine it being real haha okay I am just being delusional lol

Aww, mother and daughter n law moment ❤

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
@Lovely.K 
Yaya says: Where are you gonna take me and repeats in an even cuter voice she says Where are you gonna take me 
Nadech says: I'll take you to go sight see/vacation hehe

You got the translating of what yaya said correctly, but not the one with nadech.
Nadech said ''หมั่นเขี้ยวเว้'' (man kieow way) I don't know the correct English words for ''man kieow'' but it means something like ''I want to eat you up'' or ''I want to bite you''. Personally I use the word to someone I find loveable and when they are 2 cute, when my thai friends says man kieow to me they always end up pinching me on the cheek or bite me lol.... 
It's easy to mix ''kieow'' and ''tieow'' with each other since they sound really similar, so I understand why you wrote vacation :)

Thanks to all of your girls for being so nice and post pictures of Nadech and Yaya ^^ 
Always makes my day when I come here 

nykim

sarNie Egg
Hi guys.... Actually towards the end when yaya talks with him like where a u going? And where u gonna take me to? ( in a very cute way )
Nadech said Man kiew(veuy!) !!!!!!!

If u knew wad it means........ It could be a term to use when u wanted to bite someone, to kiss, or to hug very tightly until one can't breathe!!!!! Arggggggggg!
They r too cute and funny!!!!!!
And wow!! 41 users were spazzing here!!!! I think becoz of the new released pics again!! Heheh seriously can't wait for this drama!!!

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
Well, that was my opinion and I respect yours too!!  :thumbup: Neither am I here to make a war! As far as I like both Mark-Kim and Yadech, I've no issues. I enjoy watching both the couples.
In fact I find Yaya extremely CUTE!! But somewhere in my heart I like Kim more (doesn't mean I dislike Yaya. Pls get a life who says so :thumbdown:). (Moreover even Mark revealed that Kim is more BEAUTIFUL than other actresses he said during the shooting of 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao, all the Pra'eks were discussing about who's prettier among the Nang'eks, and everybody agreed that KIM IS GORGEOUS.. Including Nadech!!!!)

And to those who were questioning about my liking towards Yaya, I wanna say "I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE THAT TO YOU"  :tease: 
In fact I'm looking forward to Yadech's "Roy Fun Tawan Dued". If I wasn't their fan or if I didn't like her, I wouldn't have waited for their new lakorn.
As for my comment in this thread, let me tell you that I follow this thread cos of YADECH and that was JUST my opinion, you don't have to get frustrated.. :bhehe:
All I wanna say is.. I root both for YADECH & MK!! :rockon: 
Oh yeah and don't forget that KIM IS THE NEXT ANNE OF THAILAND  :rockon: