[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

dahlala

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the updates everyone! It is much appreciated.

I am quite disappointed that Yaya is going to be paired up with James Ji. He gives off an arrogant vibe that doesn't bode too well with me. But ehhh, I will support Yaya in whatever project she joins. It is always good for our favorites to branch off and do new things :) Let's just hope Nadech doesn't get too jealous  :pervie:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@yk and key  i laughed a lot for what u r talking about, i think it is too obviously that everyone close them knowing what relationship they r and actually they let u understand by their gestures and stares.

@Lu  i think i saw yaya, mark and ken making together the magazine, but mark got the chance to carry her leg....lol! nadech was close with por too, i thought maybe because his nong played with him.. so maybe nadech would be close with JJ later?

@neezy  it is not us who r daring to say something, u too....lol!!! we enjoy to share our minds everyday, dont we? and btw, i like what u said and totally agree with u!!!  frankly, even i m a yadech shipper, i feel they were too close that night, they seemed like conjoined twins, they only aparted when they had to receive that award but even during that time, their eyes never left each other.....sometimes i want to ask them,  r u two tired to stare each other like a gps always???

@mrs chum thanks to bring us the chapter....i cant wait to see this series on air

@lovelyk @m9 @sasha and @fyi, thanks to ur photos, infors and comments,  which makes me feel happy this sunday morning...btw, good morning, girls!!!

@naya and @paul4nr  welcome to join us, lets share, talk and enjoy always!

as pitta said, they look the same more and more even with a round face and a long face...in my original culture we call it couple face, they really spend too much time to be together whatever during job or private life.

cr as pitta

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
@nett,  :thanks: for sharing the article!

Nadech said about Yaya,    " Yaya is one friend I've known for a long time.  She is also an entertainer ??, an actress and an artist (in ET), a person who has charm.  I wanted to see this little girl growing up in the future how beautiful she will be"

Yaya said about Nadech, " Pe nadech is many many things kha:  a colleague, a very good friend, a person who has gone through a lot together, a person who always give support and encouragement.  He is my idol. "

Smoothmuffin or Pitta commented,

"Very strange.  Suddenly, I have a feeling these two look so much alike.  There were many times when people mentioned that these two are so much alike, but I still didn't have the feeling because I always saw them from distant.   If I wanted to see them close, I have to watch them on screen with my glasses on.   I still didn't have the feeling until finally at the merit market.    Maybe because I stood nearby about six meters and didn't have anything to do so I have more time to watch them attentively.   OMG, they look so much alike...I had a goose bump.   If people watched them on screens, clips, and pictures, some might say how can two people look alike when one has long face and the other has round face....but when seeing them in persons, their features are so much similar:  their movements, gestures, nose, cheeks, etc. cannot pinpoint exactly....just so much alike but not alike in term of being twins or brother/sister, but if two people are not related how come they look so much alike? "

I can answer that they call them soul mates.

this is exactly how i felt to my bf before :Yaya said about Nadech, " Pe nadech is many many things kha:  a colleague, a very good friend, a person who has gone through a lot together, a person who always give support and encouragement.  He is my idol. " :cloud9:

and as days go by yadech are getting similar in looks and mannerisms :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
dahlala said:
Thank you for the updates everyone! It is much appreciated.

I am quite disappointed that Yaya is going to be paired up with James Ji. He gives off an arrogant vibe that doesn't bode too well with me. But ehhh, I will support Yaya in whatever project she joins. It is always good for our favorites to branch off and do new things :) Let's just hope Nadech doesn't get too jealous  :pervie:
hi dahlala

dont be disappointed it is useless to feel this way it's ok (though i hate seeing yadech with another partner :woot:  ) we are all still lucky and spoiled brats as yadechers though yadech are not together in their future lakorns the most important is advertisers and their moms are yadech shippers so we wont be missing them.we can always see them together so we can expect more yadech CFs together and more events together and more merits together just like now.didnt you all notice?nadech had a lakorn with kim and a movie with richie and yaya with aum,mark and i forgot the other veteran gentleman.and who cares about some fake news to create havoc to promote their lakorns with another partner just ignore them all and dwell on the positive side that can feed our addiction to yadech.remember when nadech was link to KK few days later yadech went to rock climbing together with katriya and kim as chaperone then follows the dog park together w/o chaperone and at a coffee shop that the pictures suddenly got deleted.yadechers are so blessed with yadech good news galore comparedred to other fandom i guess we are the happiest and the luckiest bec destiny and fate are on yadech whoever their future lakorn partner :cheer:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
haha, right Charlenem, how can I forgot that, i must be too old now. Ken did not look good on that shoot, even Mark. I think because of their hair styles.

I will wait to see YAYA having lakorns with all of our favorite guys, hehe.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
ohhh... i m old, i forget to say something again :shrug: .

@lu and @neezy

i dont think nadech would be jealous by JJ, really :whistle: . i think he might get knowing about JJ by yaya and then him and JJ can make a good couple later :lmao3: ...we all saw how awkward and shy during JJ and yaya's shooting job, yaya looked ok and normal, but JJ was so shy and a little bit nervous, he was thinking :rolleyes: : ohhh....i get chance to shoot with p'yaya, so it would not be so far for me to meet p'nadech..... :loool: :loool: :loool:

i totally trust nadech's charm :coverlaf: !!! so actually, the one would be jealous is yaya :faint: .... well, i m still fond of nadech and mario :drool:
==============================================================
and all my dears,

i have to defend for nadech :spin: , u only see him getting closer and closer to yaya, why dont u think yaya getting closer and closer to him :lmao3: ^_^ ?

sorry for reposting, let us check clearly

first, nadech was talking with mario, and mario was sitting behind JamesMa, so if nadech wants to talk with him or mario called him, they have to be this position as the first photo :blush:

second  yaya turned back to join them, she can just turn her head to right coz mario was in her right behind, but she moved her body to left side which close to nadech, actually she leaned on him :wub: :wub: . we can see as the second and third photo :ghehe: .

third , we could tell easily from these gestures, they r for real and very comfortable to be with each other :spin: . it is not only nadech wants to get closer to his nong, his nong wants to be closer to him too :clap: ....let us review again all the fancam clips, we can find out that they sat very close, but the other daras just sat one by one, not like them, their arms leaned on each other's. ok, that night, they stick to each other from beginning to the end.... :loool: :loool:

btw, during ch3 merit market, go watch again the clips and photos, they stood so close too, maybe it was not a big stand, but they still could get more space to stand with a little distance to each other. :loool: 

cr nuch arunrat
they look so match, so gorgeous and so alike....lol!!!

@dahlala  i m disappointing too but we dont have choice, support whom we like and ignore whom we dislike...that is the only thing we can do since we r not the god who could make everything by his will....lol!! so let us be happy here, ok?

@yk  hmmmm....like what i said, majority of women (in good relationship) would think his bf or husband like so, once at least....lol! well, they r dating, it is like so! hahaha!

@mai  i saw this mv on fb, so meaningful, yaya was gorgeous with thai traditional costume and nadech sang verry well this song on his english song contest....nice match!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome naya paul4nr, uve come 2da right place, we speak yadech every waking moment n never tired of it cos we r so full of love 4yadech n definitely love, consideration n respect among yadechers! njoy n hv fun!

Hi fyi ty4yr shoutout, ure so sweet, me2 wish u a nice remaining Sunday evening! Thinking of u n hope theres more time 4ur visit, tc! HAK

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Mairoro: you're back safely, nice :heart:
@ Charlenem: I like your way of thinking haha, Nadech with JJ and Mario, oops. hahaha. I agree that JJ and YAYA are not comfortable with each other yet, but It's normal as almost of the time YAYA is with Nadech ^^

Yes, about YAYA leaning toward NADECH :rolleyes1: , maybe she did not purpose to do it but she just acted like that bcs they are so close, just feel comfortable with each other , like the most natural thing in this world :heart: . aww, cannot get enough of that moment ^^

About JJ, I know that lots of us feel annoyed as reporters kept comparing him with our NADECH but it's the way of this ET, I guess. Don't need to hate anyone, I believe first unhappy person is ourselves , not JJ's fan. Like for me, I do not hate PAT, she is lovely, just i'm kind of possessive fan, I will not be able to watch or cheer for her on lakorn with NADECH ^^ If having a reason for that, it's because she is so beautiful to ignore haha ^^

Beautiful met up again today ^^

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Kerd awards by woody 2.0 is coming on 6th Nov, which prize yadech would get this time?

let us recall last yr......nice job woody!!

cr kerdawards

when sexy meets sweetness

"it is easy to meet a handsome guy but the one u can trust is ur brother only....."  do u remember that funny but nice joke?

other winners

strange cup...lol!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I am being unreasonably pouty towards P'Mam atm for giving our a girl another remake (possibly Neung Nai Seung- i couldnt even finish this boring lakorn) and yaya for accepting such a role. I am over being upset that Yaya is pairing with JJ, bcos i know it is inevitable, but im more upset that the n'eks role in Neung Nai Seung is no challenge at all, and yaya is willing to accept it. I want her to challenge herself in MOVIE with mario or even mike. As a was saying in the other thread, p'mam is being so unfair to her lovechild, she gives nadech an interesting script from a novel, but this will be the 3rd remake lakorn that she is offering to yaya. Is yaya not worth offering a new script to, why do you always give her remakes?? :cry:  :cry:  :cry: . Someone pls comfort and cheer little bubbles up and tell me this is all CH3's doing, and it is not yaya's and p'mam's decisions  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

ok im gona go to rewatch rftd's latest bts to cheer myself up. oh my goodness my 2 sweethearts and getting cuter and more naughty these days, lucky mae pla was not there, otherwise that lick would warrant a smack from mae for sure!! eheh what happened to apologising to nong and mae pla at every slight touch ha nadech? 

need to post a pic of my 2 sweethearts to cheer myself and those like me up cr:as tagged

ps. thank you mairoro and lu for sharing your experience, hehe i laughed so hard reading that you saved your last bits of your battery for yadech!! 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
I am being unreasonably pouty towards P'Mam atm for giving our a girl another remake (possibly Neung Nai Seung) and yaya for accepting such a role. I am over being upset that Yaya is pairing with JJ, bcos i know it is inevitable, but im more upset that the n'eks role in Neung Nai Seung is no challenge at all, and yaya is willing to accept it. I want her to challenge herself in MOVIE with mario or even mike. As a was saying in the other thread, p'mam is being so unfair to her lovechild, she gives nadech an interesting script from a novel, but this will be the 3rd remake lakorn that she is offering to yaya. Is yaya not worth offering a new script to, why do you always give her remakes?? :cry:  :cry:  :cry: . Someone pls comfort and cheer little bubbles up and tell me this is all CH3's doing, and it is not yaya's and p'mam's decisions  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

ok im gona go to rewatch rftd's latest bts to cheer myself up. oh my goodness my 2 sweethearts and getting cuter and more naughty these days, lucky mae pla was not there, otherwise that lick would warrant a smack from mae for sure!! eheh what happened to apologising to nong and mae pla at every slight touch ha nadech? 

need to post a pic of my 2 sweethearts to cheer myself and those like me up cr:as tagged

ps. thank you mairoro and lu for sharing your experience, hehe i laughed so hard reading that you saved your last bits of your battery for yadech!! 

ohhh...@bubbles, dont be upset. firstly, we dont know which one she will take and we even dont know if they will really act together since it always has changes there b4 the fitting :wink: . in my personal mind, p'mam was not sure to take JJ and yaya in the first place, she might not consider about them b4. but there would be some force to make her decide to take a challenge to pair them up laterly.  but maybe p'mam is working on it too. honestly, i think she is more concerntrate on nadech's lakorn right now. later it would be yaya's turn.

appearently, JJ and yaya dont have any chemi during shooting :nono1: , of course we can say they r not familiar, but when yadech was fitting in dja, they were quite shy but the chemi exploded :crush: .JJ and yaya r both cute, but sometimes, the same type of actors dont make any chemi :no: . as fans, we cant require our beloved star to work with someone we like :teary: , and we cant help them to choose what type of roles which more fits them :teary: . nadech said they were actors, their job was listening to the boss and acting well. see? it is just their job, whatever good role or script or not, they take and make, just it ^_^ .

so let us just wait and see, we never know what would happen tomorrow, right? i dont want yaya works with JJ but it would happen anyhow and i could help nothing with it :facepalm: , so let it be, they r actors, working with whom or acting as whom, it is just their job and they will always have new chance to get a better role!!

i m hoping to see yaya on movie :D , but i hope she could act with nadech there :wub: ....and in movie, they can do real kiss :pervie: ....hahahahaha!!

hey, i dont think he would appologize to mae pla anymore for some love scenes...lol! it is his gf, he has the permission from mother in law already :whahuh: ....so licking on ears is no problem....hahahaha!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet charlenem tyvm 4 yr wise beyond years tlc advice 2us, both v welcome n so well written ! i feel so much better, positive after reading ! I love all uve written but esp da last two, yadech doing a movie wif real kiss hehe we'll all b sooo happy n mil approval of nadech !!! ty c, HAK key!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Dear my Bubbles8,

Please cheer up, dont be upset about JJ or Yaya's role yet, nothing is confirmed now, at least about the lakorn. Since it's CH3, much or little, they sure do have influence on this arrangement. I do want Yaya in challenging character who can show both sides, bad and good, not only childish, sweet and cute. But maybe bcs that character is suitable for her to play with JJ as he is new, dramatic lakorn might not suitable for them to play together. I believe that they choose thr lakorn after selecting the cast as obviously they want Yaya with JJ in same lakorn, therefore sweet lakorn might be more suitable with their images ka. Actually, I'm waiting another lakorn of Yaya with Mario who is more mature to play and lead her for more difficult role. Yaya is still young, she will need more time to improve and complete herself, remember that she has just entered this EI 5 years and will be in the last year of university life soon, let her graduate first and focus more on scripts and challenging lakorn later. We all sure will able to see that day, just be a little bit more patient na

Remake doea not matter dear, in,my opinion, accepting a role in remake lakorn might have high risk as well as you will be compared with othera. People will expect that they should see sth new and more interesting in new lakorn. The reason why I love Thoranee the most is bcs I dont see Yaya in GRGR or DJA anymore, I only see Darunee. Even that character do not have much intense or crying scenes but it is so natural, like it happened next door, all characters are so real. Well, i will see it again then.

Bubbles ah, pls cheer up and focua on our business na, m9 did not do anything but posting dangerous pictures and i'm always in position of not only running out of batterty but also blood. Pls visit us more often na, we miss u ka ! Hehe

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you ladies for the updates!! loving the comments, pix, videos of our lovely yadech!  :heart: some of your thoughts are so funny! i literally laughed to the screen! 

BIG THANKS to LU & Mairoro for sharing your experience at the seventeen awards event! i enjoyed reading your fan account, from the start to the end ^^ hehe both of you are so cute with the 17th mag! it must be an eventful and awesome day for you two..! just being near yadech is too much to handle..! i'm very glad you met other yadechers, let's spread the yadech love!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

a warm :welcome1: to NAYA & Paul to this lovely yadech thread! hope you enjoy your stay here! ^^ 

maybe i'm one of the few who is ok with yaya and jj pairing hehe... both are cute individuals. in the oops bts jj looks so shy! and i agree that they are kinda awkward in it but thats for sure since they hardly know each other well. like some of you said, nadech will prolly get to know jj well too hahaha... remember he left a comment in ananda's ig? and that was when yaya working with him for magnum ad hehehe ^^ i wish for her to pair with ken.p and mario too, but most importantly, with nadech  :heart:  praying hard that the producers will be kind to yadechers to pair them up at least one lakorn a year :) 

lastly, yaya looks absolutely GORGEOUS & SEXY in that black dress! i hope she gets to play characters wearing that kind of dress in her future lakorns ^^ 

ok, have to go, will be back again if time permits. HAK TO ALL THE WONDERFUL LADIES HERE!  :heart: 

cr: @opzimef