[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies :)

I will try to translate this :)...... Um @cookiiies and @bubba or @vim FEEL FREE TO CORRECT PLEASE AND THANX LOL

In the Entertainment industry, Reporters and Fanclubs have seen him quite a bit and it seems as though there isnt any quesion we haven't asked. But reporters want to know more about his private life. The fanclub wants to know about him and yaya. When the two of you are free, where do you guys plan to do? Where are you guys in your friendship has it progressed romantically? Do you take her to movies and etc... He will go in a group usually with Mark and Kim and yaya and when he does take them out he tries to scare them or tease them (yaya and kim)

Do you act like the guy in movies ( a romantic guy) a gentlemen. Actually I like to ride motorcycles more. If you were to sing a song for a girl what song would that be??? He would sing "Just the two of us" have you heard it?? Ive listened to it so much the to point where he knows it by heart. He has not done anything romantic to a girl before but he teases them more He says hes a notorious teaser almost does it to the point where its a little to much.

I'm sure I definitely missed something  and for that I'm sorry

Also here is an IG video of them taking pictures last night.... Love it when they both say "shoot"

IG : nytogether
"Shoot" จ้ะ !!! เด็กอินเตอร์ อารมณ์ดี Energyเยอะ ใส่แบตกี่ก้อน หรือชาร์ตแบตด้วยอารายยยยยย อิอิ 
http://instagram.com/p/fjGoPjMPJn/

Here is a pic to enjoy

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMFG, can I just smack each & everyone of those reporters for asking the stupidest questions??? Like seriously, if you don't have any better questions than don't ask!!! It's the same question twisted around. 0_o it's okay Nadech!! We are here for you! Lol
Thanks Cookiie for the translation of the long no point interview from the annoying reporters ;)
Oh & how dare they say mr. handsome has no talent?? Pssshhh sound like they got the rumors from a bunch of haters

Thank you Lovely! Love all pictures plus your translation

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
cookiies said:
http://youtu.be/Wo9e4xHXMQ4

I talked a lot about the event today which I won't be translating, since I didn't think it was something important. 
After he talked about that the reporters ask him why he doesn't hang out with the 4hjhkk any more because there is to many people which makes it not private. And nadech said no it's not like that, it's depends more if we are free cause sometimes we have works or doesn't have time to go that might be the reason why we don't always meet up.

One of the reporters ask if he is busy these days and Nadech said that he finish school already so it's ok and that he just had his exam, then another reporter said something to nadech which I couldn't hear clearly but nadech said that he just said that he finish school( he laugh after that cause he haven't finish yet, his done with his final exam but will graduate next year).
Then another reporter said: what those friends say when you don't go and see them?
And nadech said they doesn't say anything since they always talked to each other in their group (probably through line) and then he said that they all understand each other and that there's no problem. They also ask if he is worried about his private life cause if they are a lot of people they would want to take picture with him.. And nadech said up till now I'm not worried (laughing) and he said that he wasn't serious if his friends or other people wanted or posted pictures of him in IG. 

Now to the boring part! I wonder if these reporters even take their job seriously or if they just make the things up! super annoying -.- 
The reporters said: now days there is no nangek that dares to work with you since they are afraid to get bash about ''koo Jin'' (mean yadech's fans)  and another reporter jump in and ask if nadech were pressured by it
Nadech said: Oh god, don't think like that and he said that he didn't felt pressured by it. Then he said that he doesn't know to say this, and that it's depends on other people opinion about it. And he continue with that he will just continue do his part of the work 
Then another guy reporter said when you heard about the new how did you feel? and the reporter guy continue with for example when a new lakorns comes to go and the nangek is like ''who will I act? with nadech? I will have to think about it''
And nadech said: soo sad(laughing) it's sad for me (laughing) and he continue saying that they shouldn't think like that (he meant about being afraid to being paired with him because of the ''Koo Jin fans''
A girl reporter ask if he felt bad/sad about it, and he said a bit but it's nothing. I think it's just a small amount of people who think like that. Then he just say is chill and that acting together is ok.

Then the reporter ask if he wanted to say something to the fans 
And nadech said that he wanted them to ''tam jai hai sabai'' (clam their hearts) and be open minded. And then he said ''it's their things, not ours'' (not really sure what he meant by that) then he continue saying that this part of the work and he wanted the fans to understand it. No matter if it's my fanclub or other fanclub he wanted them to  be open minded and accept new things and it will make us feel better. 

They also said if this makes him uneasy which nadech said that he is more ''greng jai'' (don't know how the English word for it) for those who will act with him since they might be afraid that they will get bash or something. And then he just repeated mai mee arai ''there's nothing''

The reporter said one of JJ's commercials tried to push JJ so that he would get more famous then you, and it turns out he couldn't take you down and now he can't take you down. (a girl reporter said) you're coming back. 
And nadech said that he didn't want to say anything about. After that they said something about JMA and JJ taking over a lot of cf and nadech said it's something we should be happy for those boys. He also said that it's good thing that they get work, money and famous which is something we should be happy for them. 

Then the reporter said do you think it might because you came first that's why you are being compared that he is more famous, that the new boy and older boy (they didn't mean he was old lol, they meant that he is like their senior since he enter the et before JMA,JJ). And nadech said that there is no being more famous cause there is no one that is more famous. It might be because of the chance, the timing and the moment or luck or their good personality that the boys have that made them get the good things back.

Another reporter said: A lot of people say that you are the King of ET and commercials (nadech jump in and said no) the reporter just kept continue by saying and that a lot of people want to take him down. And nadech said that he isn't higher above the others and he also said that he never thought about it and that he just keeps on doing his jobs cause it's makes you happier. Then another reporter said that it looks like Ae is trying to sell you by letting JMA be presenter together with you and nadech said there is no presenter  together. Then they ask if he sad that he will get taken down by new boys, and nadech said no, I don't and I haven't  thought about it. And another reporter ask if he felt like giving up and nadech said that he doesn't felt like giving up.

The last part is about the reporter saying that there are people saying that you get a lot of works because you good looking, that it's your weapon and that you don't have any talent at all.. Then Nadech said ''satuu, satuu'' (satuu it's something we said when we want something to happen) then nadech starts laughing and said what?? what did u say? then nadech said ohh, it's says I'm good looking but have not talents. 
Nadech then said that he look is ok and his talent is ok, and then the reporter said if u didn't have talent then they wouldn't have hire you. And nadech said yes. And nadech continue saying if u are just good looking and doesn't have talent people who hire you might get worried and isn't happy with u then they won't hiring you any more. Nadech said that he put all his strength whenever he works and there might be some mistakes which is normal. You just have to learn with it. Then a girl reporter said do you feel confident in your acting skills?
And nadech said: if you mean in lakorn we need to improve ourself all the time, but if they want me to sing like a singer then there might be some mistake, like he might not sing the right tone or he might sing it right and then wrongly. 

Last part 
The reporter said if you weren't confident then would you still be kooJin like these days, right?
HAHA(LOVE nadech's reaction) Nadech said: aah? (laughing) 
And the reporters : being KooJin
And nadech said: Yes, that's right Krap

Then the reporters just said so you are conforming that you are selling your talent and not your look, and nadech said yes, I confirm that the talents is a long-lasting thing to individual's look.  

@cookiies, :thanks: so very much for translating for us!   Much much appreciated it na!
Many people were not happy with the reporters.  Some even questioned if these reporters had mental problem, lol. 

Don't worry ladies, Nadech handled this interview very very well.  He is very relax and answered each and every questions politely and professionally.   I think by going to the temples often since he was very young, doing merits all the time, and meditate a lot really help him keep his cool....plus he is very savvy with his answers.... very proud of you, my boy!  :thumbup: :clap2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Lovely, :thanks: so much for translating NADECH & HIS GIRLS article.   You did a very good job there.   I will make minor addition to the second paragraph na.
Nadech said,   " I will ask nong (Yaya) to go exercise, go to the movie, or go do things that many people usually do.   In reality, when nong has some free time, she will get together with Kimberley.........(the rest you already translated)" 

The last three sentences nadech said, "I knew my teasing is too much sometimes; for example, I used to scare Kimberley with a lizard.  She was so scared that she ran away and fell down and cried.   She was mad at me for one day.  I felt what I did was wrong, but at the same time it was also funny."   I think this incident happened during filming his lakorn with Kim in RP (Heated Desire)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Okay Lol Ladies um I got my friend to translate it better lol I trust her translation since she is thai. Okay so she says the part I got confused on was:

The reporter asked Nadech what he usually does on his spare time and aslo if he goes on a date with his nong sao yaya urassaya at all. Nadech said that when he has time, he would take Yaya out for a movie or go work out together. Just do normal things that friends usually do. And the reporter asked further if Nadech has a romantic side and how he shows his romantic side to his gf. He said he doesn't have much of that side. It would be like teasing and making fun of her instead. But when he needs to show his love to his gf he would sing a song called just the two of us.....

my friend said that was pretty much it :) other than what I had posted earlier

@vimalee I knew you would come to my rescue :) Thank you and HAK HAK 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ohh so they do go to the movies together. We can count eating out too! Im sure we all do that before or after a movie :) is he being more open too now? :) i wonder how they manage to catch a movie & no fans or paparazzi get a snap shot? Thank you ladies

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
They look so good together.    I think this is after they finished working.

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB
awww too much space in the middle lol... cant u guys at least take a picture a lil bit closer to each other  :bhehe: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
gnsd my lovely but b4 u do just 12 thank u 4 yr efforts editing da transl n sexy pic, yaya is in the photoshoot ! ty HAK !
thanks vimalee appreciate your trans v much n ty 4 championing nadechs interview...yes he did great nothing negative abt others but singing praises, v gallant nadech n we love him even more ! HAK

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
@cookiies tq for the interview translation. but that was a really stupid interview seems to me the reporters were born yesterday. perhaps they were trying to stir unneccessary negative issue abt nadech but i'm very glad nadech was not goaded in to reacting out of character... he is composed as usual. big applause to him  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

m9saeteurn1 said:
Hello, Hello, Hello Everyone! Good Morning and Good Night to some! Thank You for sharing! Love the clip of the shooting. Especially the end. They should have also made eye contact. That would be sizzling. :yes:  :wub:
Let's not forget to continue voting everyone! Su su!!
Nadech look handsome mak at the event! :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :wub:  :kiss2:

Heart you too Nadech! :heart:

@m9 tq for the pics.

what was the Let's Walk event all abt? nadech do u need a partner? if yes, nadech i'll go walk with you anytime  :heart: lol, if not i'd still go walk with u but i want ur nong sao to joins us as well coz i'd like to witness ur sweetness to each other in front of my eyes lol

lol @ lynnyang u r very funny but i'd probably do the same just looking at him from afar coz I dont trust myself i'll go weak on my knees and when i'm nervous i'd normally end up embarassing myself lol

@key tq ur very nice n sweet as always, dont ever change 

@kittiya hi, gud 2c ur back and spazzing with us. i juz wanna say i appreciate and love what u did translating the RS novel. that was very very kind of u and u really spoil us :flowers: 

@charlenem gud luck with ur exam! and take cr of ur health

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Okay Lol Ladies um I got my friend to translate it better lol I trust her translation since she is thai. Okay so she says the part I got confused on was:

The reporter asked Nadech what he usually does on his spare time and aslo if he goes on a date with his nong sao yaya urassaya at all. Nadech said that when he has time, he would take Yaya out for a movie or go work out together. Just do normal things that friends usually do. And the reporter asked further if Nadech has a romantic side and how he shows his romantic side to his gf. He said he doesn't have much of that side. It would be like teasing and making fun of her instead. But when he needs to show his love to his gf he would sing a song called just the two of us.....

my friend said that was pretty much it :) other than what I had posted earlier

@vimalee I knew you would come to my rescue :) Thank you and HAK HAK 

ok, wait, he would take yaya to movie and go work out....it means they do that together during their life, right?? or it is just suppose to do??? i m questioning myself coz i dont trust my understanding of english right now.......

thanks to @cookiies for so long translation, yes, i do agree there r plenty of boring and no-point questions....but nadech handled it very well...

thanks to @lovelyk and ur friend for bring us such a nice information...i feel they would publicize soon?hahaha!

thanks to @bubba and @vimalee for always translating for us, thank u !!!!

thanks to everyone who shared photos and thoughts and comments, i love to read and watch it !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Ladies,

Bangkok kept raining heavily since yesterday, flood seems coming :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . I love rain but not this much, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand ... are all suffering natural disasters now :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

I guess this is new as flood came to some parts of Thailand already T_T I really love seeing her in those kinds of activity.

Hope everyone will be safe  :heart:

cr: Urassayaclub.com FB page

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies :)

Just have a few things to share, Have a wonderful day na ka!!!! . Love you all!!!

P.S: Don't forget to keep voting :) SU SU SU Here's the link  http://www.sudsapda.com/activity/huggableguy2013/vote.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzP0znAaPI8
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GzP0znAaPI8

Also a BTS video of seventeen magazine Nadech and Yaya cover @1:09 lol too cute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg7VXwkHrqs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pg7VXwkHrqs

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lu hope ur safe not in flooded area! Take good care ka lu! so nice 2c yaya n da other stars helping in this campaign, kind of them, n really 4a good cause! stay n keep safe lu! x

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Good morning lovely, hope u hv a lovely day! sending my love n million thanks 4ur constant posts of pic, vdo n love shoutouts! holler back my love 2u lovely! x

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Bubba, Vimalee, Cookiies, Lovely_K - Thank you for translating the articles for us! It's very much appreciated ka!

M9 and Sasha - I totally agree with you! I just want to smack those damn reporters! Like are you freaking serious?!!! Nadech is ONE of the BEST actors out there right now and to say that he's only getting by on his looks is absolutely ridiculous! Where the heck do they hear these rumors??? First of all, there are plenty of good-looking actors out there right now who's just about as equally as hot at Nadech, but they're not getting endorsement deals and lakorn deals because they don't posses the charm Nadech has. Don't fault Nadech for something he can't control. Yes Nadech is charming and good-looking, but that's in his nature and that is how he was born, don't make him feel any less of a good actor because he possesses those qualities. Anyone who has watched any of his clips and interviews knows how hard-working and humble he is. I don't understand why the media would every want to bring Nadech down? He has down nothing but kept a low-key, private life and helped many charities. I'm sorry but some of these reporters need to quit their job and go into another career field. Either that or learn how to do their job correctly. Ask questions based on facts and not gossip, and stop para-phrasing the same damn questions over and over again. Secondly, I give props to Nadech for remaining calm and answering the questions the way he did. I know he's not the one to let this type of stuff gets to him and hopefully he can continue to think that way. Thanks to those ass-hole reporters (excuse my language), they make me want to support Nadech even that much more! Su su Nadech, your true fans love you! Don't let anyone put doubts in you! Actions speaks louder than words, I hope you can take this experience and use it as motivation on your next lakorn project to prove people wrong, and show them why you do deserve to be known as a good actor!

Moving on to a happier topic.....M9, I'm totally with you again! So Nadech and Yaya do go to the movies together?!! But like Charelenem mentioned, have they gone together or is Nadech saying that's something friends usually do together??? I'm so confused. Lol. Anyway, I know Yaya like Lords of the Rings so I'm assuming she likes The Hobbit too (since they're basically the same series)....does this mean when The Hobbit: Part 2 comes out in theaters this December, she will ask her P' Chai to go with her?!!!  :dance1:  Anyway, how is this possible? They can't even go out to eat together without getting stalked, so how can they managed to go to the movies and not be seen? I really hope we can get a glimpse of them catching a movie soon! If I was Yaya, my heart would explode just sitting next to Nadech, sharing popcorn with him! Lol.  :faint:  :crush:

NYKim - Thanks for sharing your stories with us! You're sooooo lucky!!! So are you Cambodian? I'm Cambodian and I always wanted to go to Cambodia. I'm going to Thailand this December with my boyfriend and I'm still debating if I want to go to Cambodia. I kind of want my first time to be with my family and since they can't go, I don't know if I want to go without them and ruin the experience. Anyway, my sister was born in Cambodia but lived in a Thai refugee camp when she was younger and picked up a little Thai. She and I grew up watching Thai lakorns and she taught herself how to read Thai. I would ask her to translate some articles for me but she's very busy and is always out of town. Anyway, hopefully one day if I do go to Cambodia we can meet up and go see Yadech together. Lol. Again, thanks for the awesome stories and I wish your sisters best of luck! Hopefully they can meet Yadech as well!

Anyway, enough of my super LONG essay! Thank you everyone else for sharing pics, videos and comments! I hope you guys will have a great weekend and I pray to Buddha that if Nadech and Yaya do decide to take psychology courses internationally, that they would want to take it in the United States. I would love to see them! Anyway I hope everyone in Thailand and southeast Asia is staying safe from all the heavy raining! Su su!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Right Neezy? I think they want Nadech to lose his nerve & explode plus they want him bad mouthing other stars. I don't balm Nadech if one day he does just smack one of the reporter! Lmao haha just kidding we don't want him doing that.
I know I am very curious about the interview. Did it happen or this is just a "if"? Well, in my heart I know it happened. Lol I wonder if they have private seating for stars like upstairs in theater?

Everyone in Thailand or any part of the world that is facing Mother Nature's disaster please stay dry, be safe & careful!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@Neezy and @M9, for me, i just want to ask the journalist, pls name one who is as handsome as nadech but with more talents than him in thai EI...

btw, @Neezy, we can watch movies at home instead going to the pictures... :wink: