[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
meocutduoi said:
i want to share these cute cakes with u guys. A Yadech Vietnam fan made them for Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage for celebrating Vietnamese Women's Day (20th, Oct) She is so neat and sweet. She must be a very, very, very big fan of Yadech!!! I'm admire her a lot. I'm really bad at cooking :facepalm: :facepalm:

Take care and be happy na ka, all my dear ladies!!! :heart:
Hi Meo, miss you too!! The cupcake look yummy and very artistic. The person who bake the cupcake is very creative. I'm also not a baker, very clueless in baking.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Thanx everyone for sharing. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of them walking underneath the umbrella. They are very close you can tell not just by how they look but the feeling you get when looking at them. THNX for all the yum yum pics and videos ladies and the blownup version of the umbrella pic @neezy. Well I decided to finally share my new fanvideo of our lovely couple and I hope you like it. Feel free to let me know what you think. LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! TAKE CARE HEHE 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pODg8mJ_mhU
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pODg8mJ_mhU

@Lovely,  
:thanks: so much for sharing this beautiful MV.   I super :heart:  :heart: :heart: the song and all the pictures you selected.   Thanks again for your time and efforts.  :flowers: :thumbsup: 

@naya and @MrsChum, thanks for sharing the bts of Lays clip.   I had so much fun watching this clip; especially, the part where both sang in an ancient song.  These two can make me laugh and cry at the same time and that said a lot.

@meo, thanks for sharing those mouth watering, yummy cup cakes.  Wow, the person who made the cake is very good and creative.  Baking is not my passion but I do know how to operate the oven on/off buttons.   Glad to see you back, meo.

@Charlenem, thanks for the info about awards.   Yaya is confirmed to attend the CROW award but Nadech is not confirmed yet since he has to film lakorn that day.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi soso welcome back ! ur visit is special bcos of yr busy sch ! glad u njoy da posts, i do 2, our sweet ladies r so generous n kind 2share so much ! its always a pleasure 2read yours ! tc soso ! o

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
From the admin at NY Family at Pantip FB

4 ปีแล้ว
ข้างๆของ เขา ก็ยังเป็น เธอ
ข้างๆของ เธอ ก็ยังเป็น เขา
ยังเป็น "เรา" อย่างนี้และตลอดไป
หลับฝันดีกันทุกคนนะคะ ^_______^

" 4 years ago,
  Beside him, it was also her
  Beside her, it was also him
  It is still 'US' like this always
  Sweet dream everyone "

Wow, Nadech has grown a lot in 4 years from a lanky kid to a very handsome young man.

credit:  Ny Family at Pantip FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
From the admin at NY Family at Pantip FB

4 ปีแล้ว
ข้างๆของ เขา ก็ยังเป็น เธอ
ข้างๆของ เธอ ก็ยังเป็น เขา
ยังเป็น "เรา" อย่างนี้และตลอดไป
หลับฝันดีกันทุกคนนะคะ ^_______^

" 4 years ago,
  Beside him, it was her
  Beside her, it was him
  It is still 'US' like this always
  Sweet dream everyone "

Wow, Nadech has grown a lot in 4 years from a lanky kid to a very handsome young man.

credit:  Ny Family at Pantip FB
Thanks for the pic Vimalee. Look like the same post and the same color of clothing. Nadech did grew up to be a very handsome guy who always have his beautiful nong Sao next to him. I'm happy that they went through their four yrs journal together and hope many more yrs to come.

spyNY

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm very happy when I find out this site,I think I love Yadech more when I read all your comment, pic, vid.... Hope some day I'll meet them in person. Again, thank sooo much for everything .... Very appreciate for all ur work . Love all of u ❤❤

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good morning! Have a nice day na, every1!!!! :heart:
@key: u r sweet as usual. Thanks for ur nice words, it makes me feel happy and warm :kiss:
@mrschum, vimalee: I'm a person who love cakes a lot, but just know to eat, don't know how to make it :rolleyes1:
And thanks for ur translation, vimalee. Nadech and Yaya grow up and look alike each other a lot through 4 years :dance1: Their sweetness also grows up as well :beer:
This thread always brings me smiles and happiness whenever i come here. Thanks for all ur dedication na ka! :flowers:
Yadech look so young in this pic, but the sweetness between them still can make my day!!! :heart:

Cre: Fatookta Tookta

This cat is so cute!!! Chun chop meaw makkkk makkk! :D

This pic is so cute :dance2: Yaya ja, u keep Nadech in ur heart is still not enough? U even want to swallow him, so he can't run away??? :woot2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks so much for sharing beautiful pictures, clips, and wonderful comments ja.
@Lovely,  super :heart:  your amazing MV.  You did a wonderful job....wow....wow....and super wow!!!!
@spyNY, welcome to the home of fun fun fun and enjoy your stay na.

Wow!!!!  Our handsome Nadech sticker line are available to download from AIA Thailand...

cr:NYtogether

Nadech and the food...hehe...I love hot pot!!

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ok, ladies.  Another article for Yadech fans to jin and fin again!

NADECH & YAYA - Love.....to please the other.

Nadech thought about asking his good friend Mark Prin Suparat to go parachute jump in Pattaya.   His good sister, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund thought it was a good idea and she wanted to tag along too.  Finally, we met Nadech and Yaya at the 2nd Anniversary Fashion Show: Mix 2 Wear.   Nadech said Yaya begged and pleaded to go along with him.  He said no matter what he would not allow Yaya to go with him because if she got hurt her mother would not be happy and would scold him.  He said Yaya should wait a little bit longer and when she is ready he will take her to Dubai.  They will jump from there where she can see the beautiful cities scenery in the middle of the sea.....it is more fin that way.  Let me have some time to do research and I will take her.    Anyway, whatever khun pe said, khun nong is okay with it ka.....what a lovely couple.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: you sooo much @vimalee for the sweet article. I'm in Finland right now :cloud9: :cloud9:
Didn't Nadech went to Dubai for a photo shoot with Sara???

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much vimalee 4 trans! Super super sweet n romantic of nadech! He isnt stingy at all dubai is an expensive country! mc im joining u in finland lets sing n dance 2this happiness together! x
ty 4giving us so much joy vimalee! x

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
cool :) said:
OK OK! DATING . ARMS. UNDER UMBRELLA .  Whaaat have i missed?!  If this is true,Holy molies this is a dream COME TRUE. They better confirm something here so i can control myself 555+ does that make sense.. :scratchhead2: ? I'm gunna be out of control neither way! :drools: :drools: :drools:  lol sorry for just butting in like this but dang i CANNOT resist replying to this news  :bhehe:
hi Charlenem and cool

yadech will never confirm about their private real life love affair it's their preference and decision for long and lasting bfgf relationship :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  yadech without any news dating anybody is more than enough for me as of now.as long as they are always together on and off cam doing things together out of work while yadech will keep on denying is already a big confirmation for me enough for me to stay in :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: hahaha the more they deny the more they are defensive and getting fishy  :coolpix: remember their songkran date they claimed that were not alone but with their family and friends hmmm but i doubt it why cant they show any pictures at least even one :lol2:

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Hello everyone and thanks so much for sharing beautiful pictures, clips, and wonderful comments ja.
@Lovely,  super :heart:  your amazing MV.  You did a wonderful job....wow....wow....and super wow!!!!
@spyNY, welcome to the home of fun fun fun and enjoy your stay na.

Wow!!!!  Our handsome Nadech sticker line are available to download from AIA Thailand...

cr:NYtogether

Nadech and the food...hehe...I love hot pot!!

cr:as tagged
OMO ! Hi :) I'm new in this site :) but I have been Spazzing / reading :) all ur discussions about NADECH and YADECH :) and it makes me so happy . I would like to guys so much .. :) I'm so thankful I found this forum :) thanks for the translations and stuff ! Plus I do love all ur reactions :) and opinions :) I look forward for more news and discussion about YADECH .. I hope I can interact with more fans in the future :) I'm happy to be seeing all ur posts .. Keep it up :) lots of love ❤❤❤ I appreciate all the hard work u guys put into :) keep on loving YADECH ! ❤❤