[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Charlenem said:
cr nyworld ig

i only post the schedule related to yadech and RS. <ps:nadech's new lakorn lom son ruk will begin to shoot at 4th nov., i guess u can find further information in another thread.> :pervie:

* they will go to japan for RS shooting from 14. nov. to 30nov.

*yaya will be back on 24.nov. coz she has the other job to do...so bad...i hope so much that she could be with her pechai in japan as long as she can..

flight info.

nadech: 14 nov.    TG676   8.00(bkk)-15.50(jpn)
               30 nov.    TG641   10.45(jpn)-15.45(bkk)
yaya:      14 nov.    TG676   8.00(bkk)-15.50(jpn)
               24 nov.    TG677   17.30(jpn)-22.30(bkk)

i dont know if their moms will follow them this time as khun ja mentioned once b4....lol!

* RS shooting from 31.oct to 3. nov in bankok

*yadech will attend a fashion show on 7th. nov.... expecting it so much!!

*yadech will attend the thairath annual party on 10 Dec.

IG : naga_naga "coming on 7th November at the Park Paragon"

Thank you for posting the schedule! I'm always amazed about Thai celeb's schedule being soo public. They are soo accommodating unlike stars in the US. Is it normal for them to be so generous? I noticed they are always signing autographs and taking pictures. The celebs in the US are stingy and private about where they are, what they are doing. 

I wish I could stalk them on their trip to Japan. Someday hehe.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Sasha said:
O M G!!!!! A RING??? is this true???? the monk is such a tease giving them a ring each  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: 
awww... but i just couldn't believe it even the monk is shipping them... the monk should have just initiated a wedding ceremony then lol
but i love the bottom pic most where nadech n yaya look so shy... am sure they booth were dumbstruck by the monk's gesture... he he he
okay since now we know the monk shall be praying very hard for this couple to end in a marriage i think yayakugimiya, huanzhu, key & fyi you girls have to make express savings to come to the wedding!! lol

tik tok tik tok ...countdown for that and am ready for now ....

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
cr nyworld ig

i only post the schedule related to yadech and RS. <ps:nadech's new lakorn lom son ruk will begin to shoot at 4th nov., i guess u can find further information in another thread.> :pervie:

* they will go to japan for RS shooting from 14. nov. to 30nov.

*yaya will be back on 24.nov. coz she has the other job to do...so bad...i hope so much that she could be with her pechai in japan as long as she can..

flight info.

nadech: 14 nov.    TG676   8.00(bkk)-15.50(jpn)
               30 nov.    TG641   10.45(jpn)-15.45(bkk)
yaya:      14 nov.    TG676   8.00(bkk)-15.50(jpn)
               24 nov.    TG677   17.30(jpn)-22.30(bkk)

i dont know if their moms will follow them this time as khun ja mentioned once b4....lol!

* RS shooting from 31.oct to 3. nov in bankok

*yadech will attend a fashion show on 7th. nov.... expecting it so much!!

*yadech will attend the thairath annual party on 10 Dec.

IG : naga_naga "coming on 7th November at the Park Paragon"
:thanks: for the schedule @Charlenem

@bubba : np

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Sorry to bust your bubbles ladies. My understanding is Monks bless jewelry all the time. My mom always told me to wear gold, something about protecting your soul from death. Like if you die and you're not wearing any gold it's bad. Anyways I don't know the entire reason but it's a buddhist thing. Someone can confirm.

As much as I love Yadech and hope they end up together I think they're too young. Especially for a star like Nadech he won't settle anytime soon. I'd rather they experience life apart to realize they are soulmate. Like Puri and Ann. Don't hate me!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Here's a couple of pics where the monk gave Yaya and Nadech the ring and the necklace...... The monk look so happy, i guess he is proud of Yadech like how we are proud of them. 

cr.Nujung

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
tsukasa said:
Sorry to bust your bubbles ladies. My understanding is Monks bless jewelry all the time. My mom always told me to wear gold, something about protecting your soul from death. Like if you die and you're not wearing any gold it's bad. Anyways I don't know the entire reason but it's a buddhist thing. Someone can confirm.

They don't bless jewellery all the times, how came I never got a single one when I did merit? lol
I don't think it's a buddusht thing for the monk to do, well not in my hometown :p 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
tsukasa said:
This is the first that i heard of having to wear gold to protect your soul from death.....i thought you have to wear the buddha pedant. Well thats what I thought cus I always get the string bracelet  and necklace from the monk when I do merit......unfortunately its not gold like Yadech ;(

cookiies said:
They don't bless jewellery all the times, how came I never got a single one when I did merit? lol
I don't think it's a buddusht thing for the monk to do, well not in my hometown :p
I think the monk bless the jewelry only when you asked for it to be blessed. Most of the time I think they bless the yarn bracelet and the necklaces, they would pass it out to the ppl that come to do merit. I have alots of it in different color just like the one Yadech have at the merit. 

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
cookiies said:

@cookiies hmmm maybe you need to ask your parents why they never give you blessed jewelry? hm? No I don't mean they give it out for doing merits. For us it's usually a special occasion like when a baby is born the grand parents or relatives gift the child a bracelet which they have blessed or invite the monks to chant to bless the child. Also when you get married of course ;). Similar to the string they tie on your wrist.

I love how everyone in the crowd is soo happy while the couple is shy.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
tsukasa said:
@cookiies hmmm maybe you need to ask your parents why they never give you blessed jewelry? hm? No I don't mean they give it out for doing merits. For us it's usually a special occasion like when a baby is born the grand parents or relatives gift the child a bracelet which they have blessed or invite the monks to chant to bless the child. Also when you get married of course ;). Similar to the string they tie on your wrist.

I love how everyone in the crowd is soo happy while the couple is shy.

Similar to these and those sting they tie on your wrist are giving out for children when they are born or when people does merit. Which I also got. But what I mean is that it's totally different from the what Nadech and Yaya got. These are actually not jewellery compare to what yadech got. And as for as I know we don't get golden neckless or rings lol (at least not where I live) It might be different depends on where u live at in Thailand. But around in Nakhon Sawan they don't give out golden neckless and rings to people. And according to the fans, the monk got those jewellery from someone who did merit to the monk, and I guess the monk felt like he didn't know what to do with it, so he gave it out to yadech instead..... Like I said they might do it differently depends on where u live in Thailand, so how the merit works in Nakhon Sawan might be different compare to Esan people or lao's people :) 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks cookiies mc explaining 2us 4 better understanding ! cookiies ure so right im sure every province practice slightly different culture, just like in chinese during special occassions 4 eg wedding certain dialects must hv specific items 4 exchange but not 4 another. thanks cookiies !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty charlenem 4 providing yadechs flight n work sch, not 2 mention so many lovely pics ! yadech were shy during presentation of rings by da monk but look who was cheering so happily, mil ! i like those pics posted by nadechs aunt, yaya n her mom were so comfortable wif nadechs family... hope they become inlaws soon ! thanks a lot c ! x

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba
The latest result for the Daradaily Koo Jin Poll.

Nadech-Yaya is leading!!!

ty bubba 4 da great news, so glad yadech r leading ! i'll just hv 2 keep voting, hv a nice day bubba ! ilu

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
keylargo said:
thanks cookiies mc explaining 2us 4 better understanding ! cookiies ure so right im sure every province practice slightly different culture, just like in chinese during special occassions 4 eg wedding certain dialects must hv specific items 4 exchange but not 4 another. thanks cookiies !
I'm glad that I could make u understand it better ^^ :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

Charlenem said:

they would like to take photo together laterly...lol! good!

they got fitting together and shooting together today.....hehe, they really choose to work together as much as they can, isnt it?  :drools:

hi Charlenem 

yadech are superstars they are lucky people are shipping them their wish is always granted to do projects together.it feels so perfect for yadech mixing work with pleasure :heart:  :heart:  :heart: my heart flutters seing yaya and her mom with nadech and his relatives at their home.it's like visiting the in laws :cheer: 

@Sasha 

i'm always ready to fly to thailand in case of a surprise YADECH WEDDING :cheer: that makes thailand interesting and beautiful :dance3: dreaming mode  :woot2:  :woot2:

btw i've noticed yadech are busy texting while in the plane while sitting separately hmmm i smell something fishy it seems the two are communicating secretly through texting.yadech are pretending texting someone else.but i guess their moms are fair enough to give them space and privacy in their own homes.they knew it's hard to separate two people who are in love :heart: and yadech earned a lot of money they should at least allow them to be happy in love in private :heart: the two moms with yadech in public is just to protect them to avoid scandalous news especially for yaya's sake being the girl.