[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww lovely how imu!!! so happy ure back n pampering us wif such fin reality updates, im on c9 pls come along wif me cos i love ur co vm ! tyvm lovely yadech r def in exclusive dating status n i super love it! biggest bts shippers r yadechs moms ! hak lovely, heart u !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Well I missed all of you!!!. Thank you everyone for there updates!! LOVE AND FINNING TO HEHE. I have some translations of news videos that came out a couple of days ago.

:heart: I wanted to share some news with you soooo I am not sure if you ladies know this I can't remember but according to EFM on Tv @35:00 They are talking about the Valentines day/ 1 year anniversary where there was some rumours that they had a private dinner. So the lady is saying that she got an eye witness say that Nadech came first and that Yaya came after however Nadech actually got up and met her at the elevator. Once they were finished there dinner her mom came and picked her up. The Lady is POSITIVE it happened like I said she was talking to someone that was there that told her what happened.  :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfdDDk0fJNU&list=UU1xHBd80OrGDbrdBpDvbSmQ
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfdDDk0fJNU&list=UU1xHBd80OrGDbrdBpDvbSmQ

:heart: So for this video @6:18 the news reporter is talking about FIN moment that happened when Nadech went on Vacation and so during his vaca he went to dinner with a friend(s) and she said from a reliable source ( who heard him say this in the restaurant) that Nadech called Yaya "Yaya, Um Nadech is gonna have dinner with my friend na" :heart:  If you aren't bf and gf then why would you have to call and tell each other  to tell that kind of thing and say that you are going to have dinner with so and so....  :coverlaf:   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-1BINzwHM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-1BINzwHM

SOOOOO LADIES ARE YOU FINNING AND JINNING TOO? WOOT WOOT I LOVE TO HEAR THIS KIND OF STUFF HEHE. HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL OF YOU!!!

HAK HAK 

lovely_k
:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: this is all i can say @Lovely _k tons of thanks :cheer:  for throwing me to  :cloud9:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k
Before I go Here is a cool video of the merit day :) Enjoy Ladies http://vimeo.com/78378931#

Here is a video for the previous merit day 
http://vimeo.com/72389690

Miss all of you very very very much!!! If I am not back for a few days doesn't mean I am not thinking of all of you na ka!!!

sure i'll miss u lovely dun take 2long2b back cos i 12 feel ur love 4 yadech, 4us n 4me ! i hv tons of love reserved just 4u waiting 2shower on u ! love da vdo vvv much, so lovely ! mulu ! key

daai

sarNie Egg
@nadechlover1 - thank u so much for the video as a proof that Nadech actually can speak in English  :bhehe:  thank God! love his accent. hahaha. now, im happy and glad since Nadech also half Thai/ Austria right??? so, he should knows how to speak in English too even we still can hear a lil bit accent though not so fluent/ perfect. hope he can learns Norwegian from Yaya as well if he wanna be part of her family.  :wink: im just concern since most of Thai people are mix not like in certain of Asian countries. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good morning everyone!!
:thanks: Loveley for the fin info :cloud9: What a wonderful way to wake up to some good news. Miss you so, hope you are doing fine :)

Also :thanks: everyone for the cmt, pic and mv:)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for all the updates and for wishing me well on my exam! You girls are the best! Thanks for the "kalam jai" (encouragement). I think that's how you spell it. Lol. Anyway, you guys are truly an amazing bunch! Love all you girls! Oh and welcome back Lovely_K and M9! Looking forward to reading your comments again ka!

Also, don't forget to vote on DaraDaily! Does anyone know when the voting ends?

By the way, I think Yadech met up again today. I'm not sure. But I do wonder why are they dressed so nicely?

Credit: KwanKao2010 IG

naya

sarNie Egg
Thanks to all for clips, comments translations and photos.
@cookiies I don't make comments a lot because I am neither Thai or English-speaking thus I use translators and it is not still good.
Today, they seem still turned(shot) by the scenes(stages) of bed.
It is an actress

CR:nadechyaya.com

It's an actress ??

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone!!!!

@Lovely, thanks for the fin fin news  and sure miss you mak na.
@yk, MrsChum, &keylargo, I'll join you gals on cloud9 na hehe.
@Neezy & naya, thanks for the pictures.  Yadech look great.

Another sweet photo from Traveller's Companion Dec. issue

Yadech's filming RFTD today....

Nadech looks so handsome in lemonade mag.                                                          Yaya looks so beautiful in Preaw fortune

cr:as tagged

The monk compliments Nadech and Yaya for being a good example/role model for the youth today.     Congratulations to the merit couple  na!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9hmoXENMWs&feature=youtu.be
cr:Pastelbeads NY

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
meysaelee said:
How can we preorder there magazine for dec?
Sad to say this but we can't preorder the Dec mag. Last time was too hectic for the mag team. I want one to but can't. Those that live in Thailand are lucky to be able to get everything of yadech..... Jealous!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am glad to be back too Neezy! They are probably off to dinner after. They both look so gorgeous in the new magazine ❤❤❤
Lovely_k thank you for the finning story. I love hearing stories like these.
Btw, welcome all newbies!!! Hope you guys are enjoying it here.

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Hope everyone have a wonderful day.. for me it's raining and windy and hope that I don't have power out.. take care everyone

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
I am glad to be back too Neezy! They are probably off to dinner after. They both look so gorgeous in the new magazine ❤❤❤
Lovely_k thank you for the finning story. I love hearing stories like these.
Btw, welcome all newbies!!! Hope you guys are enjoying it here.
:welcome: back na m9! Hope you had a wonderful time in Hawaii

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
meysaelee said:
Hope everyone have a wonderful day.. for me it's raining and windy and hope that I don't have power out.. take care everyone
Sorry to hear about the weather there. I live in Cali so the weather is not that bad. It's Nov now and it still sunny here. Today I'm meeting up with some of Yadecher in Fresno. I'm so excited to meet them and getting Nadech BJ tshirt, another thing I will add on to my Yadech collection. I was blessed to meet lots of sweet and kind Yadecher. Without them I wouldn't get the thing I get of Yadech. Now I have both Yaya and Nadech tshirt.