[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Luloveyaya -we miss you! Don't stay away too long.
Yay! Thanks to Kashie I get to watch Koogum with eng subs! Was I the only one that found this out late? Lol
Lol! M9 I think someone post this info a couple of wks ago. So did you watch it yet?? How you like it ??

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Thanks for the pics M9! Oh geez.....I nearly fainted! I'm totally loving Nadech's new hair do! Well I like all his hair do, but this one makes him looks sooo HOT! Also, off topic, but I love khaki pants on him! Don't know why! Lol.

what ever is related to NADECH or YAYA is not the off topic ....hehehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
Luloveyaya -we miss you! Don't stay away too long.
Yay! Thanks to Kashie I get to watch Koogum with eng subs! Was I the only one that found this out late? Lol
LoL thank Nadech's China FC instead..

Mey it's fairly new so ur not too late, I've just been on top of it because I kept asking them to sub it so they let me know as soon as they did...

daai

sarNie Egg
thank u sooo muccchhh @MrsChum and @Neezy for the answers! i love it  :wink: 

plus, cant wait to see our lovely couple at their fashion runway today...hehehe

hope, u all can share so many sweet photos of them at the show!!! yahoooo

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Anyone interested in preordering the Dec Traveller Mag, you can order from Ethaicd....
I'm sooo excited that we can order one.

Traveller's Companion : December 2013
Traveller's Companion : December 2013. Cover : Nadech & Yaya. (Limited stock)

Our Price : US$ 19.5

- Free Shipping Worldwide -

Availability : Usually ships within 3-5 days.

Detail

Traveller's Companion
เพื่อนเดินทาง

December 2013

Cover : Nadech & Yaya

* ready to ship around the 1st week of December 2013
http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=76297

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
MrsChum - I am disappointed to say, I didn't even finish it yet. I fell asleep. I know I am a bad Nadech fan. Lol
I love Nadech in it, but I have to honestly say the whole casts, crew and directing just seem so stick like. Idc though. I am still going to finish it tonight. :yes:
@Kashie - Yes, definitely thanks to BarryNadechChinaFC! Khub Khun Mak!

Aww, our Yadech look so handsome and beautiful at the fashion walk. Yaya has such a nice body curve. She definitely has the walk too.
Thanks everyone for posting and sharing.

Here are more pictures! :heart:  :kiss3:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
OMG! @MrsChum, @Lovely_k! Thank you soo much for sharing! Heart palpitations, soo lovely. Yaya looks gorgeous, especially when she smiles. This couple is soooooo perfect!