[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone  and thank you so much for your wonderful sharings ja.
@Lovely, thanks for your kinds words.  Life is so busy lately but I'll try to stop by more often na ja.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:          super love this picture           :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: as tagged

One of the highlight comments made by a gentleman.

"This is a very beautiful picture.   The heaven sent them here to be a couple (match made in heaven).  I've seen some
ppl sitting and talking to the monk without taking off their shoes or some ppl might use their shoes as the cushions for
their knees.   But,  look at Yaya-Nadech, their knees touch the ground.   I remembered an interview with the reporter asked
if Nadech believed in the fortune teller.   Nadech replied that he believed in his mom krub.......This is a beautiful thing that
parents help to embedded since childhood.   We must obey/respect the parents, then we shall meet good ppl or thing in life
just like Nadech got to meet Yaya."

Yep, so proud of Yadech!!!   They're indeed a couple made in heaven.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i see all of u here r so exciting for their home merit today, but, stop ur delusional mode (including myself), nadech will tell u again that they r just siblings and yaya will tell u that she would not be there if mae keaw didnt invite her. they r just siblings!! ok??  wake up, ladies!! :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba ty i love tat pic2 ! thanks 4 sharing da cmn wif us, nadech is a v filial son, his mom does an excellent job ! mulu bubba, tc wif ur busy sch ! hak me2u !

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Bubba, I love that comment! It's soo true. Nadech do what your mom says, grab Yaya before it's too late. 

Haha Charlenem, back to reality. I would believe Mae Kaew told Nadech to wait. If Yaya is the one for you, and you are the one for her, wait until you are older. If she/he is still around, then it is meant to be. Nadech always comments that he wants to see the future, I bet so he could see who he ends up with. You don't have to be a fortune teller to know these two will be together. :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
ausa said:
Can someone help translate what nadech says about grgr and tnnkk

So far/different but the most gukgik:   TNNKK

The down to earth character in a lakorn might not be far from me.    If talking about the career as a farmer, then it might be a little different from mine.  
I used to only watch but never do it.    But in this lakorn, I would do it for real not just for filming.   I would actually farming.  

At the same time, it's also the story that had the most gukgik scenes.   Pe Atthit was a calm person.   When it's a time to sweet, he would be tenderly and
gently sweet like gukgik and cute cute style not the harsh style.

Simple but cry the most:   GRGR

When playing the role of Saichon, it was simple and fun because the character was somewhat close (similar) to myself.   But when I played khun Charles,
I had to display myself as a young businessman which I started to tense up.

But, this story would make one cries a river of tears.   I was crying so hard esp. when NangFah was taken away.  Oho!......both punching, kicking,
and had to cry as well.   So harsh.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u bubba, heart u so kind 2 trans! tats why nadech is an award winning actor, he feels,relates n plays his roles so excellently !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Girls,

I just wanna share a few pics with you however just because they are individual ones doesn't mean they weren't together. After they did merit at NAdech's house they had a photoshoot or something like that in the evening :)

More pics from Merit at Nadech's house

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! It would be a dream come true if I can fly with Nadech as my Flight Attendant ❤❤❤

Finally just finished Koogum. I enjoyed it regardless. I love just seeing Nadech's face.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:
Thanks everyone who has wished me well regarding my family issue! I appreciate all the love and support! My dad has been sick for awhile and he’s slowly getting worse. I’m afraid if I go to Thailand, I would regret leaving him. Anyway, like some of you said, Thailand will always be there. August 2014 is not that far away! I will continue to su su ka!

An93lik, I’m going to Thailand the beginning of August next year and will be staying for about 3 weeks! If Yadech has any event (or even if they don’t), it would be great to meet up with you for a day! Is it your first time going there? It’ll be my first time visiting Thailand/Cambodia. Anyway, I read that you and Tsukasa are from the east coast?!! So am I! Well, I’m more towards the mid-west. Lol.  Anyway, yessss Tsukasa...I am Cambodian! And like you guys, I would not mind driving to New York City at all if I know Yadech are going to be there!

Anyway, thanks everyone for sharing! Sorry I can’t personally thank you all but 9 pages is a lot to catch up on and I have been super busy!!! With the holidays coming up, work has been crazy. And school is almost over so I have tons of final exams to study for. Then on top of that, like I said, my dad has been sick. I probably can’t contribute much the next few weeks but I will try to catch up every night ka! Again, thanks everyone!

***OFF TOPIC: I’ve been reading up on the Amnesty Bill in Thailand (I keep seeing Thai flags on everyone’s IG). Su su everyone in Thailand! I read articles about what’s going on and I agree with the majority. The bill should be voted NO and should be rejected!
Hi Neezy, I was actually born in Thailand but this is my first time going back there.  I came to the states when I was little, like around 3 years old.  My dad is Thai/Cambodian and my mom is Chinese descent.  I love to meet you as well.  Maybe you can PM me and we can discuss the details :D.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
So far/different but the most gukgik:   TNNKK

The down to earth character in a lakorn might not be far from me.    If talking about the career as a farmer, then it might be a little different from mine.  
I used to only watch but never do it.    But in this lakorn, I would do it for real not just for filming.   I would actually farming.  

At the same time, it's also the story that had the most gukgik scenes.   Pe Atthit was a calm person.   When it's a time to sweet, he would be tenderly and
gently sweet like gukgik and cute cute style not the harsh style.

Simple but cry the most:   GRGR

When playing the role of Saichon, it was simple and fun because the character was somewhat close (similar) to myself.   But when I played khun Charles,
I had to display myself as a young businessman which I started to tense up.

But, this story would make one cries a river of tears.   I was crying so hard esp. when NangFah was taken away.  Oho!......both punching, kicking,
and had to cry as well.   So harsh.

THANKS bubba .. i totally forgot i asked for someone to translate this and it must have been a few pages back ... I love SAICHON !! he played it very well (equally as Charles) ..  til this day i still cant watch the part when nangfah is taken away from saichon .. too heart breaking...

Thank you to everyone sharing the pics !!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
i see all of u here r so exciting for their home merit today, but, stop ur delusional mode (including myself), nadech will tell u again that they r just siblings and yaya will tell u that she would not be there if mae keaw didnt invite her. they r just siblings!! ok??  wake up, ladies!! :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

hi Charlenem

we have the same thought sweetie you know what?who are the REAL DELUSIONALS not us but it's YADECH themselves  :cheer: they are claiming that they are SIBLINGS in fact they are not but a bunch of SECRET LOVERS :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I've tried so hard to believe what they are saying but i always end up shipping them :scratchhead2:  :secret:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult