[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you ladies for more lovely pictures, link and comments.
@keylargo, hi sweetie.  Miss you too and HAK to you na.
huanzhu said:
[

can anyone translate the 2nd video ☝ for us here pls...

credit : yum pooma

It's basically about the fortune teller who wanted to analyze Nadech's physiognomy.   He said Nadech is very handsome since he got to watch him in TNNKK.
He said Nadech has eye browns which represent an intelligent person.  He can handle any situations that why he is successful when he's so young because
he smartly manages the business.    His eyes  portray that he is smart, playful, not afraid of anyone and is highly confident which indicates that he can overcome
any obstacles.   His nose (high and long) is a nose of wealth.  He has talent in making a lot of money and fast.  He would be tired and work  hard for he has to face more
problems.   Last but not least, his ears represent his family history.   Nadech's life was lack of the family's warm, was separated from the family and had to struggle
with loneliness.   But,  he has a strength to achieve his goals and be successful that should be proud of.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:      Love these pictures....so much tender loving care.......... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:natty_thong

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty again dearest bubba 4 ur kind time wif trans, appreciate it ! nadech dun ever feel lonely, yaya is ur constant #1 n always wif u, ur wonderful parents n fam n us all, ur fans ! ilu bubba !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty lu 4 confirming da table top cal pic, appreciate it ... thanks2 4 more sexy pic of our hot girl ! have a nice lunch lu !
mc thanks love tat mv !
thanks 2 m9 also !
HAK

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Thank you ladies for more lovely pictures, link and comments.
@keylargo, hi sweetie.  Miss you too and HAK to you na.

It's basically about the fortune teller who wanted to analyze Nadech's physiognomy.   He said Nadech is very handsome since he got to watch him in TNNKK.
He said Nadech has eye browns which represent an intelligent person.  He can handle any situations that why he is successful when he's so young because
he smartly manages the business.    His eyes  portray that he is smart, playful, not afraid of anyone and is highly confident which indicates that he can overcome
any obstacles.   His nose (high and long) is a nose of wealth.  He has talent in making a lot of money and fast.  He would be tired and work  hard for he has to face more
problems.   Last but not least, his ears represent his family history.   Nadech's life was lack of the family's warm, was separated from the family and had to struggle
with loneliness.   But,  he has a strength to achieve his goals and be successful that should be proud of.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:      Love these pictures....so much tender loving care.......... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:natty_thong

tq bubba for translation, that was nice to hear abt nadech's good fortune... even the fortune teller find nadech very handsome! lol ... the fortune teller mention everything from his thick eyebrows, eyes, nose to his ears but he forgot to mention nadech's perfectly defined lips... it should goes something along the line of "...potrays hard to resist charm and sexiness!" lol

m9 & pinky tq for the vid... the boys r silly!!! mae keaw just sit there and smile at their silliness

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
EarthCDBD said on twitter that there is a rumor that Tom Yutolert want nadech and yaya for the new movie ''dtuk-gae rak paeng maak''..
And according to 11eyepeal nadech will have a new movie with GTH next year. I think the one with nadech is pretty confirm already, since nadech isn't in kaew ta waan jai anymore which gives him time for the upcoming movie.. As for the one with nadech and yaya I'm not sure if it's going to happen. But I would be more then happy is the rumor is true :D

I wanted to translate the title ''dtuk-gae rak paeng maak'' for u all of u, but i can't find the English word for it lol hopefully someone who knows better then me can translate it. Any way i looked Tom Yutolert and mostly his movies is horror and they are scarry as hell, but he does other genre then horror. And the title that is giving for yadech rumored movie seems to be more of a comedy type of movie then a horror... 
guess we will have to wait for a confirmation.. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm cookiies 4da info ! its like we're given da best candy wif this rumor, will b dreams come true if it materialise! every1 knows yadech sell hope its a reality! ty cookiies.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
luloveyaya
@ Sasha: I miss u too na :flowers:

For you, Key ^^

ty lu 4 ur trouble, i appreciate it ! this cover is def v attractive, every1 esp yadech is beautiful, thanks lu! xx

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
EarthCDBD said on twitter that there is a rumor that Tom Yutolert want nadech and yaya for the new movie ''dtuk-gae rak paeng maak''..
And according to 11eyepeal nadech will have a new movie with GTH next year. I think the one with nadech is pretty confirm already, since nadech isn't in kaew ta waan jai anymore which gives him time for the upcoming movie.. As for the one with nadech and yaya I'm not sure if it's going to happen. But I would be more then happy is the rumor is true :D

I wanted to translate the title ''dtuk-gae rak paeng maak'' for u all of u, but i can't find the English word for it lol hopefully someone who knows better then me can translate it. Any way i looked Tom Yutolert and mostly his movies is horror and they are scarry as hell, but he does other genre then horror. And the title that is giving for yadech rumored movie seems to be more of a comedy type of movie then a horror... 
guess we will have to wait for a confirmation.. 
thanks @cookiies, i heard about his might-be new movie with GTH too , and i dare not to hope yaya would be there....but since u mentioned, i think it is possible coz i've also heard that yaya would have some new project except the lakorn with jj next yr and the rumors has it said it would be a big surprise from her new project...honnestly, i imagined that she would pair up with nadech again in a new lakorn because that would be a surprise for me...lol! but now, i think it could happen for that new movie with their high popularity and big demandes....omg, i m so happy now!!!

@Lu, i begin to watch Dao Rueang now....yaya is so lovely there!!! Kong is funny too! i dont know why, i kinda like to see yaya and kong can pair up.... :scratchhead2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem said:
thanks @cookiies, i heard about his might-be new movie with GTH too , and i dare not to hope yaya would be there....but since u mentioned, i think it is possible coz i've also heard that yaya would have some new project except the lakorn with jj next yr and the rumors has it said it would be a big surprise of her new project...honnestly, i imagined that she would pair up with nadech again in a new lakorn because that would be a ni surprise for me...lol! but now, i think it could happen for that new movie....omg, i m so happy now!!!
Joining u in spreading da joy C, n 2 our friends here as well !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi @char what did you mean by you dare not to hope yaya be there??? who is GTH??

here is a pic of yaya and taew.... now that scarf that is a very familiar one does anyone recognize that lol I could be wrong i am hopeful

now back to what lu posted

There is a HIGH CHANCE that yaya was sitting across from Nadech and Taew sat in front of Mario lol crossing my fingers its true hehe!!!

She is so smitten lol

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

Charlenem said:
thanks @cookiies, i heard about his might-be new movie with GTH too , and i dare not to hope yaya would be there....but since u mentioned, i think it is possible coz i've also heard that yaya would have some new project except the lakorn with jj next yr and the rumors has it said it would be a big surprise from her new project...honnestly, i imagined that she would pair up with nadech again in a new lakorn because that would be a surprise for me...lol! but now, i think it could happen for that new movie with their high popularity and big demandes....omg, i m so happy now!!!

@Lu, i begin to watch Dao Rueang now....yaya is so lovely there!!! Kong is funny too! i dont know why, i kinda like to see yaya and kong can pair up.... :scratchhead2:

I dare not to hope to see yadech in a GTH movie as well until................. 
THIS..
มีคนรีเควสแบบนี้กับพี่โต้ง GTH ผกก.พี่มากพระโขนง... 
"อยากให้ญาญ่าเล่นหนังกับณเดชน์จังเลยค่าพี่ >< @Banjong_P"
พี่โต้งเลยตอบมาแบบนี้ค่ะ...
"ผมก็อยากครับ "

''It says that someone tweeted Bangjong_P and said: I want to see Yaya starring in a movie with Nadech
And Bangjong_P answer back and said: I also want to see it Krap''

for those who doesn't know who Banjong is, he is working for GTH and have done movies like 
And his latest movie was Pee Mak starring Mario and Davika... 

But I don't want to get my hope so high cause if yadech doesn't end up doing a movie together I will just end up feeling bad lol, so i will just wait for the confirmation instead. 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ lovely k ....., ohhh, i think i didnt explain myself well :cry1: sorry. i mean i m not dare to hope that yaya would be in the same film with nadech, i m fear to expect too much...even though i m dying to hope them can be paired up over and over again....lol!!! and Lovely k, GTH is a movie producer company, they made good film with good quality.

@cookiies, thank u again!!!! i really hope they could make it, lets cross the finger!!!

new teaser of their merit from pitta

http://youtu.be/ubgEoJMhHOU