[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning M9 and everyone else in this side of the world. And good night to all the oversea ladies :). Thank you everyone for all the update and photo. I really can't wait to watch this. It's been such a long wait, but I'm loving all the pics that they feed us so we can jin/fin while waiting. Hope to see more jin/fin pics before Yaya leave Japan. I'm sure Nadech will miss his nong Sao a lot. Who will take pic and eat with him?? One wk without seeing each other is definitely a torture for both....

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh yes, goodnight to some. Sweet dream!
I agree MrsChum. He will definitely be lonely. I guess his mama will have to do until he get back home. I have never been gone from my bf for more than 2 days and the only time was during a girls trip to Vegas. Boy, must I say I miss him so much my trip was not the best without him. Idk, how they would do it. haha. I bet they will probably facetime each other or something. lol

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i wish  yadech will have an ambush interview and reporter will ask about the real meaning of the inscription on yaya's cap.....though it's so obvious that it means nadech loves yaya and vice versa :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss: 

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Love how yaya was doing the dance with her friend, there was one b4 this with golf..lol yaya was embarrassed to how the girl laugh.haha shaking her head .. i don't know her..haha

here is the one with golf..http://instagram.com/p/hAfWtty1-9/

As for the cartoon pics..sorry ladies but it look like golf is the person who draws those..lol

golf and yaya first scene ..lol got punch in the mouth i guess by ryu http://instagram.com/p/g_nAYbBZOb/

CaSURVIVOUR

their make up artists are yadech shippers indeed.they make sure yadech will see each other and get closer during their make up session :heart:  :heart:  :heart: though they can do their jobs in a separate room or something :party:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
The fortune teller said that as he said before, Nadech and Yaya are well suited for each other.  If they get marry, they will be very wealthy and go far (bright future).  
Therefore, the parents from both sides should hurry up and set a date.   Since they're still young, they could have a secret engagement.   LOL at the lady host
when she said, what is it?......Yaya Kugimiya....might as well change the name  hehehe.   The fortune teller then said, let's see if the names Yaya and Kugimiya suit
each other?  So he did the fortune prediction and said that they suit each other perfectly.   He further said that Yaya is a good girl who never had news with anyone
but Nadech.   This couple is so cute and sweet,  and they will have a bright future.

Yay......Welcome back my dear Vimalee.  Sure miss you mak mak na :grouphug: and I love that picture too.  They look so perfect together hehe .

hi bubba and all

thanks again for the translation

i guess yadech's parents especially their moms are fair enough to yadech to allow their children to love each other romantically not because they want to be rich but because they see yadech are happy together and in their right age for a romantic commitment.and not only that yadech earned a lot so it is fair enough to let them become happy and the additional wealth is just a bonus.and who would not want to become wealthy in this world,so if their parents are superstitious and believe in fortune tellers like in korea and chinese.i'm sure yadech are already secretly engage only time can tell when is the wedding.for sure i'll be coming to thailand for us to celebrate and scream together :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :woot:  :dance1:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
hi bubba and all

thanks again for the translation

i guess yadech's parents especially their moms are fair enough to yadech to allow their children to love each other romantically not because they want to be rich but because they see yadech are happy together and in their right age for a romantic commitment.and not only that yadech earned a lot so it is fair enough to let them become happy and the additional wealth is just a bonus.and who would not want to become wealthy in this world,so if their parents are superstitious and believe in fortune tellers like in korea and chinese.i'm sure yadech are already secretly engage only time can tell when is the wedding.for sure i'll be coming to thailand for us to celebrate and scream together :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :woot:  :dance1:

and im joining u yk, it will b da greatest moment, yadechs wedding n our best get together ! xx
ure so right abt their stylists, best ever yadech shippers, so obvious they're ! 

Reactions: fyi

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi meo welcome back, glad 2cu hope ure doing great !
thanks 2 all of u kind ladies 4posting beautiful, cute, funny pics, love them all ! meo lu bubba lovely charlenem, ty.
love reading all ur cmns2 makes my day !
ikr bubba travellers mag pics yadech r so happy lots of laughter from nadech n yaya looking sexy, also in praew, n wif gorgeous hair ! lovely da back hug is timeless, so much emotions ! meo yayas v cute in sch attire. charlenem even though we've seen those merit pics i love them alot !
mu falada soso yk sasha, tc !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk , MrsChum, & keylargo, you're very welcome my dears and thanks for the fin comments hehe  :cloud9:

Wow.....another jin and fin picture...love the way they look at each other.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

Our handsome photographer and his model....... :wub:

Two handsome pra'eks....

cr:as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
nett said:
Greeting everyone!

Drop by to say thank you to all lovely ladies for the sharing of pictures, clips, translation comments and article. Those bts scene are so sweet and fins.

At the beginning of the clip, is nadech putting the coat for yaya? Maybe I am thinking too much.

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/20108ee053cd11e399a21205c55d721c_101.mp4

Cr: kartarhut

Hi Nett,

:heart:  Actually you are not wrong/thinking to much that is her. if you take a look I see her ponytail and that orange blouse/blazer she has on is the exact colour in this pic and the jacket over top. So yes this is her!!! Fin Fin Fin!!!  :heart: He is ALWAYS doing what a boyfriend does for a girlfriend and Yaya lol is really stepping up her game making sure Nadech know what kind of a catch she is thats why they are a lot closer and the chemistry is that much stronger hehe  :crush:
Cr: IG Jettmaker

Also here is a pic Ma Keaw just posted all I can say is AWWWWWWW  :woot:  :heart:  :crush:  :spin:

CR: IG: Keaw_jung

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks nett for sharing.

Many Thai comments said Golf was the one who put on the coat for Yaya....rehearsing maybe?

nett said:
Greeting everyone!

Drop by to say thank you to all lovely ladies for the sharing of pictures, clips, translation comments and article. Those bts scene are so sweet and fins.

At the beginning of the clip, is nadech putting the coat for yaya? Maybe I am thinking too much.

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/20108ee053cd11e399a21205c55d721c_101.mp4

Cr: kartarhut

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Thanks nett for sharing.

Many Thai comments said Golf was the one who put on the coat for Yaya....rehearsing maybe?

Really... It looks like nadech.. i can tell because of the butt hahahaha  :bhehe: